• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charlie's Angels pt. 2 (f/f)

Stevereeno

The next morning, Kelly was in her sports car, parked in front of a strip mall with
a small mailing service business. With her binoculars, she could look through the front
window and had a view of the right box number. She didn't need to wait long. The third
customer through the doors was a middle aged woman, with short brown hair. She went
directly to the box, put in a key, and retreived some mail.
Kelly's heart pounded. It WAS a woman! What were the odds? Kelly thought fast.
She decided to act quickly. Kelly got out of her car, and walked toward the shop. The
woman was just leaving the shop, head down, looking at her mail, when Kelly shreiked.
She went to the ground, groaning, clutching her foot. The woman looked up, puzzled.
Kelly started weeping.
"Are you OK?", the woman asked, "what's wrong?"
Kelly groaned, "Ohhh.. foot cramp. Ahhh, it hurts so bad!"
"Here", the woman offered, "let me help. I'm a nurse."
The woman pulled Kelly's left sneaker off. She was not wearing any socks. She
began rubbing Kelly's bare arch. Kelly made sure to give her plenty of praise.
"Ohhh, God.. Mmmmmmm, that feels so much better... Thank God you're a
nurse! Mmmmmmm, yeah....." Kelly continued to coo and sigh as she watched the
woman carefully. She stole a glance at the pile of letters that the woman had dropped
while helping her. Hers was in the pile.
"Oh, my..", she smiled at the woman, "that's my letter. I'm Shelly."
The woman looked panicked, and stopped the massage. Kelly let her foot stay in
the womans hands. "Ummm, what are you talking about? I'm picking these up for a
friend."
Kelly smiled cooly, "Oh.. What a coincedence. I use a box in there too. And, you
don't have to stop the massage, do you, Nurse?" Kelly smiled widely.
The woman looked at Kelly , smiling back. She took her letter, opened it, and
started reading. When she finished, she smiled and said, "Hi, Shelly, I'm Leslie. Would
you like to get a cup of coffee, and get out of this parking lot?" She playfully drummed
her long fingers on Kelly's arch.
Kelly moaned and giggled at the same time. "I'd love a cup of coffee, Nurse
Leslie. And you'll never get me off this lot if you keep tickling my foot like that." She
winked at Leslie.
Chapter Eight
Kris found a spare lounge chair at the pool, making certain the one next to it was
empty also. After getting herself situated, she looked around at the women by the pool.
She started putting lotion on, looking around through her sunglasses to see who was
noticing. Besides the normal attention from the men, she had noticed a few women looking
at her and glancing away.
She decided to put on a show. She rubbed lotion on her feet, carefully massaging it
into her soles, between her toes, her ticklish heels. She began to breathe deeply as she did.
A couple of men were looking at her intently now, one got up and took his towel. He
walked over to Kris, smiled, and asked her if the lounge chair was taken.
Kris stared at him icily, "Yes, it's taken. I'm waiting for a girlfriend."
The man walked away, shaking his head. Kris continued the show. She began
lightly running her nails along her own soles, gently tickling them and continued to breathe
deeply. As she scanned the guests, Kris saw immediately one woman staring directly at
her.
It was a pretty woman, Latino, probably Cuban. Very tall and slender with a deep
tan. Kris threw her a slight smile. The woman was at the other side of the pool. Kris got
up, moved her lounge chair so that one end was pointing toward the woman, and lay down
on her tummy with her feet at that end. Give her an eyeful of sole, Kris thought, amused.
Nobody with a foot-tickling fetish could resist that.
Kris didn't dare turn around. Five minutes later, she saw a pair of long tanned legs
and a yellow towel.
"Is anyone using this?", she asked Kris with an obvious Cuban accent.
Kris looked up at her, smiling, "Nope. Feel free".
The woman said thank you, and spread her towel on the empty lounge next to
Kris. Then she lay down, but the opposite way that Kris was! Kris looked at the
womans's feet; tanned, narrow, with shell pink polish. She could almost feel the hot gaze
on her own feet as well. Well, Sabrina said we have to move fast on this thing. She sat
up.
"Hi, I'm Kris. Are you stayin here too?" Kris extended her hand. The woman
ripped her gaze from Kris' feet, and sat up as well.
"Hello, Kris", she said in that lovely accent, "I'm Gaby. Do you like what you
see?" She gave Kris her hand, which was impeccably manicured with long nails.
Kris forged ahead. "Do you get your nails done here? I just got my toes done
yesterday. It was wonderful."
Gaby looked at Kris with an amused smile. "I'll do your toes today. And your
soles. Come on, lets go to my room." Kris took a deep breath and got up.
Chapter Nine
Sabrina sat on the floor at Cindy's house. Through chit-chat, she discovered that
Cindy was indeed the nail tech that worked on Kris. Becky was there, as was another girl,
Sue. Becky came in from the kitchen with what was about the third cooler for everyone,
Sabrina included. Sabrina, slightly buzzed, slyly brought the conversation around.
"So, Cindy. What kind of clients do you have? Older retirees, mostly?", Sabrina
inquired earnestly.
Cindy was a petite girl, so she looked at Sabrina unsteadily, "Mostly. I did have
this younger woman come in yesterday for a pedicure. I think she was a lesbian. She kept
hinting that her feet were ticklish."
Sabrina rolled her eyes, "What's up with this hotel and tickling?"
Betsy sat down on the floor next to Sabrina. "Oh, I'd forgotten. You guys,
Sabrina insists that her feet aren't ticklish. Any bets on how long it takes to make her beg
for mercy?"
Cindy and Sue smiled. Cindy said, "If all three of us tickle her? About ten
seconds."
Betsy looked at Sabrina. "Well, Sabrina? Do you want to change your tune? Last
chance. Once I get started, I don't like to stop." She threw Sue and Cindy a wink.
Sabrina was in a quandry. I'm probably looking at the killer, she thought. If she's
as experienced at tickling as she says, I'm in trouble. But, I gotta find out. "I said I'm not
ticklish", she said bravely. "I can last more than ten seconds, for sure."
Betsy smiled with anticipation. "Okay, if you say so. Then you won't mind if we
have you lay on the couch here. Come on."
Sue and Cindy giggled, and stood. Sabrina allowed herself to be led to the couch.
"Lay on your tummy, Sabrina. Cindy, go get some pillows off of your bed, okay?"
Sabrina allowed herself to be setup on the couch. She lay face down, with her
sneakered feet hanging over the arm.
Couches, she thought. I'll never look at another the same way. Betsy put a pillow
on the couch arm, under the tops of Sabrina's feet, and another over her calves. Only
Sabrina's sneakers were showing.
"Sue, you sit on the backs of her thighs, and hold her feet down. Cindy, you help
with one foot, okay? Let's get these shoes and socks off." Betsy unlaced Sabrina's
Reeboks as Sue sat on Sabrina's legs.
Sabrina was very concerned as she comprehended her predicament. "I'm.. not
ticklish." she said bravely.
"Uh huh..", Betsy said as she pulled Sabrina's white athletic socks off, exposing her
bare feet. "You said that. Cindy, you get that one, I'll take this one. Cooochy coochy
coo....."
Sabrina twitched as if she had been shocked. After being cooped up in sneakers all
day, her feet were extremely sensitive. She closed her eyes tightly.
Suprisingly, Cindy was the more ruthless of the two. She drew her nails firmly up
and down Sabrina's snowy sole, causing a shock to rip up Sabrina's pinned left leg. Betsy
held Sabrina's long toes against the pillow, and was very gently tickling under her toes and
the ball of her foot. Having both feet tickled at the same time, and so differently, quickly
brought down any resistance Sabrina could offer. Sabrina bucked wildly.

Sue giggled, "Whoa, bucking bronco! Keep going, she can't last much more!"
Sabrina screamed, "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh... Stop!! Please!!!!!"
"Sorry, Sabrina, you had your chance", Becky taunted, "now just relax and enjoy.
Tickly toes.. tickly toes...."
Sabrina's mind was racing, and after a few seconds of unsuccessful thrashing, she
began to laugh. "Ohhhh...ohhhhh...NOOOO, Ahhh heeee heeeee..."
"Who's tickling better, Sabrina?", Cindy asked, laughing. "you'd better say me..
Zzzzzzip, zzzzzzip, zzzzzzzzzzzzzip!" With each "zip", Cindy grated her nails on Sabrina's
helpless soles.
"SHIT!!! Help! Heeeeee heeeeeeee he..." Sabrina's laughter became more
hysterical. She gathered her strength, and made one final buck. She couldn't even move her
feet an inch. The girls laughed as they scrubbed away on her feet. Sabrina's tensed body
relaxed, resigned to the torture.
"Cindy!", Betsy squealed, "the balls of her feet.. Get the balls of her feet!" Cindy
smiled and began lateral strokes across the ball of Sabrina's foot. Sabrina's foot, which had
been wiggling and flexing mightily, was suddenly flaccid.
"Whoa!", Cindy yelled over the din of Sabrina's laughter, "her foot stopped
struggling!"
"I know!", Betsy yelled back.
When the two girls discovered the balls of her feet, Sabrina went to survival mode.
Her laughter became silent, just gasps. She felt a warm sensation on her thighs, she had
wet her pants. She felt her heels being tickled by another pair of hands; Sue figured out
that she wasn't struggling any more and joined the others. Sabrina's world went grey...
Chapter Ten
Kelly and Leslie sat at the coffee shop in a corner booth. "Well, Nurse Leslie.
How long have you liked toes?", Kelly asked, grinning. I'm not going to like this, she
thought.
Leslie brightened, "All my life. That's why I became a nurse. Unlimited access to
toes, male and female. Are you bi, Shelly?"
Kelly pondered how to play this card. "Well, I guess I am.. My real love is
tickling though. I love the feeling of power."
Leslie put her hand on top of Kelly's. "I know what you mean. Often, I can't help
it when a patient is in a leg cast, with their toes sticking out.."
Kelly winced inwardly. This is sick, she thought. "I'd like to meet others who are
into tickling.", she said. "I'm new to Boston, and don't know where to turn."
Leslie looked at her. "Oh, you'd be in heavy demand, I'm sure. A pretty girl like
you, bisexual.. I could set you up tonight. You like to be the tickler, huh? Here, meet me
at this address tonight, if you can. It'll be fun, don't worry." She scribbled on a napkin. "I
gotta go to work." Leslie said, preparing to leave, "Hope I see you there."
Kellie said goodbye and watched her go. She decided it would be much better
being the tickler, and not the ticklee.
Chaper Eleven
Kris lay on Gaby's bed, moaning. Gaby was stretched out sideways on the foot of
her bed, Kris's pretty toes in her mouth.
Kris had wanted to talk to Gaby at first, but when they had reached Gaby's room,
she had immediately picked up one of Kris' feet, and gently but firmly pushed her on the
bed. Kris initially was horrified, having another woman licking and sucking her toes. But
that had changed.
Kris's moaning was real. Each lick and suck sent a wave of pleasure crashing into
Kris' tummy. It tickled, but not in a tortuous way. Kris heard herself say, "Mmmm, the
other foot, Gaby."
Gaby kept at it for at least ten minutes. Kris was very hot, and was ready for
anything when Gaby suddenly stopped.
"My sweet", she started, "You need to come to my house tonight. I will pleasure
you like nothing you have ever felt. But now, I must go. Here is how to get to my
house...."
Kris got the directions, and got up to go. Gaby grabbed her hair, and pulled her
close, kissing her fully on the mouth. "See you tonight, my sweet. Don't disappoint me."
Kris was left outside her door pondering what had happened to her. She went to
her room and locked the door......
Chapter Twelve
Later that night, Kelly parked in front of the address Leslie had given her. In fact,
Leslie opened the door herself when she rang the bell.
"Shelly, I'm so glad you came. Have I got a surprise for you. Come on in!"
Kelly walked into the house, which was tastefully decorated. A woman's touch,
Kelly thought. On the kitchen table was a mirror with a pile of white substance on it.
Leslie sat before it, and snorted some of the coke. She looked up at Kelly, and wordlessly
offered the tiny spoon. Kelly shook her head. Leslie looked at her sternly, "Come on,
Shelly. House rules. You shouldn't refuse people's hospitality. It's rude."
It was against her better judgement, but Kelly felt close to cracking this case. For
the first time in her life, Kelly snorted some cocaine. Leslie looked at her, beaming.
"Now, time for your surprise, Shelly. Follow me."
Leslie led her outside to a basement door. The two women went downstairs into
the dark basement. Kelly's eyes slowly became accustomed to the darkness. She saw a
figure standing next to some sort of contraption that looked like medievel stocks. Kelly
blinked her eyes. There was someone strapped to the stocks.
"She's all yours, Shelly!", Leslie announced happily. "All tied up and ready for
you to tickle ANY WAY YOU WANT! I told you I'd take care of you!"
Kelly was horrified, but stepped forward to look at the person tied up. The person
was a woman. The woman was Kris.
The Latino woman standing next to her grinned, and handed Kelly a feather. Kelly
looked at Kris' tied body. She was wearing only her bra and panties. She was locked up
on an "X", her wrists and ankles secured, as well as a cinch in the middle of the "X",
which would secure her slim waist and hips. Kris' eyes were burning into hers, as if to
communicate something important. Kelly racked her mind, trying to think of what it may
be.
"Well, Shelly?", Gaby asked, "Leslie and I are dying to see your technique. What
are you going to work first? Her neck? These ribs? These yummy feet?"
Kelly realized she was stuck, and committed herself to taking it easy on her friend.
She traced the long feather tips gently along Kris's neck.
Kris giggled, knowing she had to react strongly to the tickling to satisfy the two
sadistic women who tied her to the "X". Just as long as Kelly didn't forget where she
really was ticklish.
Kelly worked the feather tip up and down Kris's bare sides, and Kris howled
dutifully. Kelly noticed, nauseatingly, that Leslie and Gaby both were sitting in chairs
watching her and masturbating. This may be our opportunity she thought. She traced to
feather along the insides of her friends thighs.
I'm glad she's not naked, Kris thought, and shuddered at the lesbian implications
involved. As she swept the feather under her frinds arms, she looked at Kris' grinning
face. Kris winked at her and whispered something. Kelly thought she said, "Not miles".
As she puzzled about what this meant, Leslie said, her voice thick with passion,
"Shelly, why don't you lose the feather? I'd LOVE to see those fingernails fly. And, by
the way, don't you ever taunt your victims? Come on, get sadistic for us."
Biding her time, Kelly dropped the feather, and gently grazed her nails along the
smooth skin of Kris' underarms. "Cooochy cooochy coo.. are you ticklish, girl?" She
winked at Kris, unseen by Gaby and Leslie.
Awww, shit.. Kris thought. That tickles a little. Kris' laughter became a little
more gutteral. As Kelly's tickling fingers lightly pinched her ribs and waist, Kris felt more
than a little uneasy. She tried to pull her hips away from Kelly's fingers, without any luck.
Gaby and Leslie noticed the change in pitch of Kris' laughter.
"Yeah! There you go, Shelly! Work her over with those fingers!", Gaby said, her
Cuban accent becoming hard to understand.
Kris' laughter became more and more high-pitched as Kelly's fingers played over
each and every rib. Kelly was unsure whether Kris was playacting or not, so she stopped
tickling her ribs and stepped over to the foot of the "X".
Leslie moaned, masturbating furiously, "Mmmm, yeah, her feet. God, they're hot.
Play with her feet nice and slow.."
Kelly was sickened, but wanted to catch the two women deep in orgasms, so that
she could phsically overcome them. She intended to give them quite a show.
Kris had caught her breath, and was genuinely in trouble. The helplessness,
coupled by Kelly's unexpected traitor tickling, made her talk for the first time. "No..
Please stop.. I'll do anything..."
Kelly smiled at her, thinking, boy, she's good. She must be handling this really
well. I'll really play it up. "I know you will, bitch! You'll laugh first, though. Kitchy
kitchy koo..." Kelly gently drew her index fingernail along the outside of Kris' arch. Kris
yelped, and Kelly grinned. She then teasingly tickled Kris' tanned toes, reverting to baby
talk as she did; "Look at these little widdle toesies. Aren't they cute? Woochy, woochy
woochy widdle toesies."
Kris screamed with laughter, quite real. Kelly was really enjoying this, she
thought. It tickled so bad...
Kelly stole a glance at Leslie and Gaby. Both had stripped from the waist down,
and were frigging themselves maniacally, eyes half-closed with passion. Kelly thought she
could push them over the edge. She made her fingers into claws, reached her arms wide
so she could get both feet, and ruthlessly scratched Kris' soles from the ball of her feet to
her heels.
Kris screamed as Kelly's nails grated her heels. "Not Miles! Kelly, NOT MY
HEELS!"
Instantly, both Gaby and Leslie sat up. Leslie pulled a revolver from her jeans
piled on the floor. "What the hell? You two know each other? Why did you call her
Kelly? Get away from her, Kelly, or Shelly, or whoever the hell you are."
Kelly backed away, and was forced so sit on the floor at gunpoint. Gaby said,
menacingly, "Leslie, you cover that one. I'm going to find out who the hell these two are.
So, your heels are ticklish, huh Kris? Answer me, who are you two? Who do you work
for? Talk.."
Gaby leaned over Kris' helpless left foot, and opened her mouth. She forced all
five of Kris' petite toes into her mouth, and ran her tongue all over them, exploring every
wrinkle with her rough tongue. Her fingernails were spectacularly long, about two and a
half inches, and Gaby used all ten to tickle Kris' heel simultaneously. Kris screamed, a
high, peircing, scream, and then laughed hysterically.
"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT! EEEEEEEEE! HEEEEEEEE
HEEEEEEEE. WE'RE PRIVATE DETECTIVES!!!!", Kris squealed.
Kelly winced, but couldn't fault Kris. The game was up, she knew. She was
bitter, and defiantly said, "We know you killed those two women at the Chatworth. You
two are disgusting sadistic lesbians."
Gaby unlocked her lips from Kris' tortured toes. She smiled, triumphantly, "Ah, so
you are a little homophobic, Kelly? I have a wonderful idea. We'll demonstrate what we
call screaming orgasms. Leslie?"
Leslie walked over to the middle of the "X" and tore Kris' panties off. She then
pointed the gun at Kelly. "Kelly, your choices are either to die right now or to give your
friend an orgasm. Which do you choose?"
Kris shouted from the "X", "Kelly, don't let them shoot you!"
Kelly walked over to her friend's wide open crotch, shaking with fear. "Your
tongue, Kelly. I want you to lick her till she comes!" Kelly, supressing tears, bent over to
Kris' neat triangle. Kris whispered, "It's okay, honey. If we ever get out of here, I won't
tell a soul."
Kelly began licking Kris' clitoris. Kris sighed. Leslie and Gaby smiled, watching
Kelly go at it. After a couple minutes, Kris began moaning, "Mmmm, Oh God.. I can't
believe this...Oohhhhh.."
Leslie said, "Are you ready, Gaby? Lets do it..."
They both moved over to Kris' feet, and each began tickling a bare heel. Kris
screamed. Kelly lifted her pretty head up and looked right into the muzzle of the revolver.
"Keep licking her. When she comes, you can stop, but not until then," Leslie
demanded, still tickling Kris' bare heel and arch with her other hand.
Kris struggled for breath as the two women tickled her vulnerable heels. At the
same time, Kelly's tongue flicked at her clit. Kris was hysterical with laughter, but also
moaned with pleasure. Soon, her laughter was a near whisper, barely heard over the
scratching sounds in the room as the two women worked over her feet. As she struggle
for breath, she felt a massive tightening in her groin. The waves of orgasm started, and
she clenched her toes. The two women knew what this meant, and both began nibbling
and sucking her toes while they scratched her heels. Kris managed one long, rasping,
screaming, groan, and heard an explosion as the world turned to grey.
Kris awoke and found herself laying on the couch at the Townsend agency. She
was fully clothed, and looked around to see Kelly, Sabrina, and Bosley sitting all around
her. They explained what had happened.
The explosion she had heard as she passed out was Sabrina and Bosley breaking
down the door to the basement. Through Sabrina's tickle-party, she had gotten the address
to Leslie's house from Cindy, the pedicurist. All were either directly or indirectly involved
in the two murders.
"Another wonderful job, Angels", Charlie's voice came through the speaker box.
"You solved the crime and found out a little something about yourselves, didn't you,
Kelly?"
"CHARLIE!", Kelly shreiked, and threw a pillow at the speaker box. All the
Angels laughed, and Sabrina made a lunge for her sandaled feet...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back