• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Police (f/f)

Stevereeno

Anna stared into the badge held by the female officer, and wondered what had
went wrong. It had started out innocent enough, two females had entered the brothel
claiming to be into female bondage and had flashed large bills around which got the
Madams' attention and prompt response. The ladies had requested as many girls as was
available, since the brothel was understaffed, and two of the girls were busy with another
client, the Madam rounded up all the ones left. This consisted of Anna, Connie, Mary and
the Madam herself.
The female clients said that they were new at this and would the Madam help them
out. The Madam said she would be delighted to help. She lead the group into what she
called the Dungeon. The ladies looked around and oogled at the various types of bondage
equipment. One lady, a blonde pointed at two devices and asked how they worked.
The Madam called her ladies over to demonstrate as she explained, "This is called
a Pillory, or Stocks. This one can hold up to three victims."
"Ohhh..." said the other client, a redhead, "can you please show us what it looks
like filled up?" she giggled.
The Madam smiled, "Of course, ladies if you please..." She opened up the devices
and Anna, Connie and Mary climbed in and seated themselves in. "This Pillory" the
Madam explained, "is designed to hold the feet together and the hands to the sides."
She then locked the three girls in.
The ladies looked at the now helpless girls and the blonde giggling said "I don't see
how they can be made more helpless then THAT!."
The Madam smiled again and said "Wanna bet, just watch!"
And she then took a wide leather strap bound Anna's (who was in the middle)
ankles together and secured it to the stock, and then got a few more straps and going
around behind Anna and cinched her legs together above and below the knees, and then
strapped her arms to her legs which in her sitting position (the stocks caused her to sit bent
forward and her knees bent up) made her unable to move at all. The Madam repeated this
to the other two and stepped back.
"How's that?" she asked.
"Very nice!" said the blonde, rubbing herself, "what can you do to them like that?"
"Well I like to torture them like this!" and she went up to Anna, who tried to shy
away, and removed her high heels, exposing her size 10 barefeet.
Anna started to protest, "Now wait a min....mmmpphh". she side as the Madam
place a leather gag over her mouth saying
"She talks too much sometimes, would you like the others gagged too?"
The ladies nodded eagerly, both rubbing themselves by this time. When that was
done, the Madam went to Anna's feet and quickly ran her long nails up her feet from heel
to toes causing an explosive reaction from the bound girl.
"MMMMPPPPHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!" Anna rocked the
stocks, but they held tight.
"MY she's a ticklish one!" commented the redhead with a sinister grin.
"Yes, but it works better when you have them COMPLETELY helpless, WATCH!
grinned the Madam. She went to a drawer in the stocks and pulled out some string. "If you
tie their toes up, then they cant move and ALL my girls are really ticklish, she giggled
"even me."
Anna began to wiggle her beautiful large feet away, but there was no where to go.
The Madam slapped her feet, "Behave slave-girl, or it will be the Itching Power for you!"
Anna's eyes widened and she shook her head no. "Then obey me slave!" she said giving
the ticklish feet another slap. Anna hung her head and became docile.
"What is Itching Powder for?" asked the blonde.
"OH, you put it on their feet, and it itches like CRAZY, I know, I have had it done
to me before." the Madam explained.
Anna sat by completely submissive, as the Madam tied her nice thick, toes together
and then tied them to an eye-bolt set in the top on the stock just above Anna's feet. "The
rope pulls the toes back and makes them helpless, and you can get in between the toes."
Madam said.She demonstrated this by taking a soft feather and running it up and down the
soft creamy smooth bottoms of Anna's helpless feet. Anna's eyes bulged and she screamed
into her gag while shaking back and forth.
"AAAAHHHH, AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!"
The Madam ran the feather up and down her ticklish targets several times each,
causing Anna to go to pieces, then she reversed the feather and used the pointed end to
draw circles on the instep and tickle in between the toes.
"N-N-NOOO, MMMMPPHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA!!!"
screamed Anna. The Madam stepped back and admired her helpless slave-girl's barefeet.
"Would you two like to try?" she said with a smile.
"Sure, can we do this to the others also?" the redhead asked.
"Oh hell yes," the Madam giggled, "they are ticklish too!" And she proceeded to
remove the shoes of the other two helpless girls who meekly submitted to the toe-ties.
The Madam called over her shoulder as she moved toward the door, "I must make
a run real quick, there are more gags in the drawer, have fun!" and she walked out the
door and down the hall.
After she moved out the door, the redhead quickly move to watch her as the blonde
quickly gagged the other two helpless women, who looked strangely at them, but
submitted to the gagging.They waited until they heard a door shut and a car drive off.
"She's gone" reported the redhead.
The blonde went over to the three helpless women, smiled evilly and reached into her
pocket, pulled out a wallet and shoved it into Anna's face with it open. Anna's eyes
widened as she was the badge.
"Undercover officer Wilson, dearie," she said to her captive audience. "We are
investigation a murder, and we were let her, nice of you to tie yourselves up and give us a
nice interrogation set-up." she grinned. The three captive women began to whimper and
moan. "Oh be quiet slaves!" she commanded as she ran her sharp nails up and down the
ticklish, tied-up pairs of barefeet in front of her. This got an immediate, violent, response.
The three women in turn, as their feet were tickled, jumped and thrashed in the
stocks, and giggled hysterically, "AAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH, N-
NNNNNOOOOO, HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!"
Wilson ran her nails in circles over Anna's left foot, and the feather between her
toes on the right.
"AAAAGGHH!!!AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"she giggled helplessly as her
barefeet were tortured.
Meanwhile, the redhead, ran the nails of both hands up and down quickly and side
to side on Connie's sensitive feet, and then tickled in between her toes, causing her to
thrash about.
"Nnnn-nnoooo-ooo, hehehehehehHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!" she
screamed beneath the gag. Strangely Mary looked terrified, was left alone for the moment.
Wilson turned to her partner, "Beck, go secure the rest of the girls and see if our
informant was correct and she's here."
Wilson turned to Anna, "Where are the rest of the ladies?" she asked sweetly as
jiggled her nails randomly up and down the helpless women's tightly bound feet.
Anna said nothing as she giggled hysterically "Heheheheheheeheheheheehe---
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNNNOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Wilson has changed tactics and was scraping Anna's ticklish feet full force.
"AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" Anna screamed.
Her torturer stopped and look expectantly. She hesitated. Wilson in quick
succession slapped and then heavily tickled Anna's foot bottoms and then her thick super-
sensitive toes. Anna screamed hysterically and then shuddered and finally surrendered,
becoming submissive to her tormenter.
"Well....?" Wilson asked.
"Down stairs in the Beach Room" Anna mumbled through her gag.
"Go take care of them" the officer said to Beck.
"Right!" Beck smiled evilly as she left.
"Well," Wilson said as she surveyed her ticklish prisoners, "what shall we talk
about?"
Anna snorted, and Wilson smiled as she reached for the jar of Itching Powder.
Anna's eyes widened, and she began to plead "Pleash Mishtress dont," she managed to get
passed the gag before Wilson happily applied large amounts of powder to Anna's and
Connie's toes. Both girls were in agony. "AAARRRGGGGG!!! AAAAA NNNN--
OOOO AHAHAHAHHAHAH!"
After a half hour of ticklish torment both Anna and Connie were exhausted and had
told Wilson all they knew. Wilson gave them a rest break, and pondered the information
she acquired through ticklish means. Her head popped up as she heard a sound, then she
smiled, it was the sound of two voices in hysterical torment.
"I will be right back my ticklish slave girls!" she grinned and ran her fingers down
Anna and Connie's feet, applied more powder, and pulled feathers half way through their
toes. She left them both laughing so hard they had tears running down their cheeks.
Wilson followed the sound of laughter to a room marked 'Beach Room'. By the
time she got there the laughter had stopped. She went in, In the room was nothing but
sand everywhere, looking like a beach, giving the room its name. In the middle of the
room, there was two sets of bare feet sticking out of the sand, the toes of both tightly tied
to two sticks placed in between each pair of feet. Muffled giggling came from under two
towels placed on top of the victims' faces. Wilson squatted down in front of the barefeet
and began tickling them full force. Laughter erupted from under the towels.
She tickled both feet with a vengeance for about five minutes, chuckling "Hey
partner, where you at, come join the fun!" She finished off the tickle torture with a bit of
in between toe tickling, and then pulled off the towels with a jerk.
Wilson started back, Beck was there buried in the sand, barefoot and gagged. It
had been her feet she had been tickling!! The women buried and gagged next to her was
the one they has followed! Wilson heard a noise behind her, she turned around and saw the
Madam there with another woman. She also was the Madam's fist coming at her! Too
late! It was the last thing ...

Anna stared into the badge held by the female officer, and wondered what had
went wrong. It had started out innocent enough, two females had entered the brothel
claiming to be into female bondage and had flashed large bills around which got the
Madams' attention and prompt response. The ladies had requested as many girls as was
available, since the brothel was understaffed, and two of the girls were busy with another
client, the Madam rounded up all the ones left. This consisted of Anna, Connie, Mary and
the Madam herself.
The female clients said that they were new at this and would the Madam help them
out. The Madam said she would be delighted to help. She lead the group into what she
called the Dungeon. The ladies looked around and oogled at the various types of bondage
equipment. One lady, a blonde pointed at two devices and asked how they worked.
The Madam called her ladies over to demonstrate as she explained, "This is called
a Pillory, or Stocks. This one can hold up to three victims."
"Ohhh..." said the other client, a redhead, "can you please show us what it looks
like filled up?" she giggled.
The Madam smiled, "Of course, ladies if you please..." She opened up the devices
and Anna, Connie and Mary climbed in and seated themselves in. "This Pillory" the
Madam explained, "is designed to hold the feet together and the hands to the sides."
She then locked the three girls in.
The ladies looked at the now helpless girls and the blonde giggling said "I don't see
how they can be made more helpless then THAT!."
The Madam smiled again and said "Wanna bet, just watch!"
And she then took a wide leather strap bound Anna's (who was in the middle)
ankles together and secured it to the stock, and then got a few more straps and going
around behind Anna and cinched her legs together above and below the knees, and then
strapped her arms to her legs which in her sitting position (the stocks caused her to sit bent
forward and her knees bent up) made her unable to move at all. The Madam repeated this
to the other two and stepped back.
"How's that?" she asked.
"Very nice!" said the blonde, rubbing herself, "what can you do to them like that?"
"Well I like to torture them like this!" and she went up to Anna, who tried to shy
away, and removed her high heels, exposing her size 10 barefeet.
Anna started to protest, "Now wait a min....mmmpphh". she side as the Madam
place a leather gag over her mouth saying
"She talks too much sometimes, would you like the others gagged too?"
The ladies nodded eagerly, both rubbing themselves by this time. When that was
done, the Madam went to Anna's feet and quickly ran her long nails up her feet from heel
to toes causing an explosive reaction from the bound girl.
"MMMMPPPPHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!" Anna rocked the
stocks, but they held tight.
"MY she's a ticklish one!" commented the redhead with a sinister grin.
"Yes, but it works better when you have them COMPLETELY helpless, WATCH!
grinned the Madam. She went to a drawer in the stocks and pulled out some string. "If you
tie their toes up, then they cant move and ALL my girls are really ticklish, she giggled
"even me."
Anna began to wiggle her beautiful large feet away, but there was no where to go.
The Madam slapped her feet, "Behave slave-girl, or it will be the Itching Power for you!"
Anna's eyes widened and she shook her head no. "Then obey me slave!" she said giving
the ticklish feet another slap. Anna hung her head and became docile.
"What is Itching Powder for?" asked the blonde.
"OH, you put it on their feet, and it itches like CRAZY, I know, I have had it done
to me before." the Madam explained.
Anna sat by completely submissive, as the Madam tied her nice thick, toes together
and then tied them to an eye-bolt set in the top on the stock just above Anna's feet. "The
rope pulls the toes back and makes them helpless, and you can get in between the toes."
Madam said.She demonstrated this by taking a soft feather and running it up and down the
soft creamy smooth bottoms of Anna's helpless feet. Anna's eyes bulged and she screamed
into her gag while shaking back and forth.
"AAAAHHHH, AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!"
The Madam ran the feather up and down her ticklish targets several times each,
causing Anna to go to pieces, then she reversed the feather and used the pointed end to
draw circles on the instep and tickle in between the toes.
"N-N-NOOO, MMMMPPHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA!!!"
screamed Anna. The Madam stepped back and admired her helpless slave-girl's barefeet.
"Would you two like to try?" she said with a smile.
"Sure, can we do this to the others also?" the redhead asked.
"Oh hell yes," the Madam giggled, "they are ticklish too!" And she proceeded to
remove the shoes of the other two helpless girls who meekly submitted to the toe-ties.
The Madam called over her shoulder as she moved toward the door, "I must make
a run real quick, there are more gags in the drawer, have fun!" and she walked out the
door and down the hall.
After she moved out the door, the redhead quickly move to watch her as the blonde
quickly gagged the other two helpless women, who looked strangely at them, but
submitted to the gagging.They waited until they heard a door shut and a car drive off.
"She's gone" reported the redhead.
The blonde went over to the three helpless women, smiled evilly and reached into her
pocket, pulled out a wallet and shoved it into Anna's face with it open. Anna's eyes
widened as she was the badge.
"Undercover officer Wilson, dearie," she said to her captive audience. "We are
investigation a murder, and we were let her, nice of you to tie yourselves up and give us a
nice interrogation set-up." she grinned. The three captive women began to whimper and
moan. "Oh be quiet slaves!" she commanded as she ran her sharp nails up and down the
ticklish, tied-up pairs of barefeet in front of her. This got an immediate, violent, response.
The three women in turn, as their feet were tickled, jumped and thrashed in the
stocks, and giggled hysterically, "AAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH, N-
NNNNNOOOOO, HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!"
Wilson ran her nails in circles over Anna's left foot, and the feather between her
toes on the right.
"AAAAGGHH!!!AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"she giggled helplessly as her
barefeet were tortured.
Meanwhile, the redhead, ran the nails of both hands up and down quickly and side
to side on Connie's sensitive feet, and then tickled in between her toes, causing her to
thrash about.
"Nnnn-nnoooo-ooo, hehehehehehHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!" she
screamed beneath the gag. Strangely Mary looked terrified, was left alone for the moment.
Wilson turned to her partner, "Beck, go secure the rest of the girls and see if our
informant was correct and she's here."
Wilson turned to Anna, "Where are the rest of the ladies?" she asked sweetly as
jiggled her nails randomly up and down the helpless women's tightly bound feet.
Anna said nothing as she giggled hysterically "Heheheheheheeheheheheehe---
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNNNOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Wilson has changed tactics and was scraping Anna's ticklish feet full force.
"AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" Anna screamed.
Her torturer stopped and look expectantly. She hesitated. Wilson in quick
succession slapped and then heavily tickled Anna's foot bottoms and then her thick super-
sensitive toes. Anna screamed hysterically and then shuddered and finally surrendered,
becoming submissive to her tormenter.
"Well....?" Wilson asked.
"Down stairs in the Beach Room" Anna mumbled through her gag.
"Go take care of them" the officer said to Beck.
"Right!" Beck smiled evilly as she left.
"Well," Wilson said as she surveyed her ticklish prisoners, "what shall we talk
about?"
Anna snorted, and Wilson smiled as she reached for the jar of Itching Powder.
Anna's eyes widened, and she began to plead "Pleash Mishtress dont," she managed to get
passed the gag before Wilson happily applied large amounts of powder to Anna's and
Connie's toes. Both girls were in agony. "AAARRRGGGGG!!! AAAAA NNNN--
OOOO AHAHAHAHHAHAH!"
After a half hour of ticklish torment both Anna and Connie were exhausted and had
told Wilson all they knew. Wilson gave them a rest break, and pondered the information
she acquired through ticklish means. Her head popped up as she heard a sound, then she
smiled, it was the sound of two voices in hysterical torment.
"I will be right back my ticklish slave girls!" she grinned and ran her fingers down
Anna and Connie's feet, applied more powder, and pulled feathers half way through their
toes. She left them both laughing so hard they had tears running down their cheeks.
Wilson followed the sound of laughter to a room marked 'Beach Room'. By the
time she got there the laughter had stopped. She went in, In the room was nothing but
sand everywhere, looking like a beach, giving the room its name. In the middle of the
room, there was two sets of bare feet sticking out of the sand, the toes of both tightly tied
to two sticks placed in between each pair of feet. Muffled giggling came from under two
towels placed on top of the victims' faces. Wilson squatted down in front of the barefeet
and began tickling them full force. Laughter erupted from under the towels.
She tickled both feet with a vengeance for about five minutes, chuckling "Hey
partner, where you at, come join the fun!" She finished off the tickle torture with a bit of
in between toe tickling, and then pulled off the towels with a jerk.
Wilson started back, Beck was there buried in the sand, barefoot and gagged. It
had been her feet she had been tickling!! The women buried and gagged next to her was
the one they has followed! Wilson heard a noise behind her, she turned around and saw the
Madam there with another woman. She also was the Madam's fist coming at her! Too
late!It was the last thing saw.
Wilson woke up and looked groggily around. She was in the Dungeon room. Her
jaw hurt. She was cold. She looked down and saw the reason for the chill, she was naked
and had been put in the very same stocks her ticklish prisoners had been in. She was
gagged and she felt that her toes had been tied tight. She looked to her right, and saw
Beck stocked, gagged and toe-tied like her. Beck looked worst for wear, she was
sweating, had tear streaks down her face, and had a terrified, submissive look in her eye.
She looked at Wilson, blushed and hung her head. Wilson felt something sharp on her feet
and jumped and squealed!
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!"
Something was tickling her barefeet! It was Anna, grinning devilishly and raking
her nails up and down and in between Wilson'stoes!
"AAAAAA N-NNOOOOO, AAHHAHAHAHAHA!!"
Anna stopped long enough for the Madam to say a few words. "Ah, good your
awake," she smiled from her position next to a narrow table a few feet away. "We have
been having a WONDERFUL time entertaining the bottoms of your friends feet!" At this
she lightly ran a fingertip down the bottom of the pair of barefeet held tightly in the stocks
in front of her. The toes were tied tightly and couldn't move, but the rest of the woman
shuddered and screamed through the gag.
"AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
"My, my your friends are just sooooo TICKLISH today! Yes, we have tickle
tortured, um I mean talked to the bottoms of their feet by hand, and found out that my
'trusted', sweet little Mary, is one of YOU!!!" With this she tickled Mary's barefeet full
force, causing the petite little girl to go crazy and thrash about.
"AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHANNNOOOOOOAHAHAHAH!!"
Wilson saw that Mary was sitting on a narrow table with her legs out in front of
her locked firmly in stocks, toes tied tight. And her hands in wrist cuffs attached to a
vertical bar in front of her, the bar was about one foot long and went into the table between
her legs. With her barefeet in the stocks, Mary's vagina was pulled snug against the bar
making her completely helpless.Wilson could see too, she had been tickled past the point
of endurance, and had a look of submissiveness about her, she was very docile towards the
Madam.
"You will be a good little tickle slave from now on wont you?" the Madam smiled
at her submissive, ticklish slave.
"Yes Mistress" Mary mumbled docilely.
"Oh yes," she smiled sweetly at Wilson, "I made a few calls, and found out that
you two aren't cops after all, your from a brothel across town sent to find out my secrets
and destroy my business!" Well my dear, I had a little talk with your Madam when she
foolishly came looking for you three. Her plump little toes wiggle nicely when tickled just
like Mary's here." Another round of intense foot-tickling made Mary nearly faint. "One last
thing, to you all," grinned the Madam as she headed toward the door, "seeing as your
former Madam is currently up to her neck in sand, and my ladies are extracting the most
wonderful sounds from that gagged mouth of hers by seeing which of her barefeet is the
most ticklish....well lets just say you should get used to wearing a collar and wearing
feathers between your toes!"
The Madam laughed as she headed out the door, she had a hot date with her
newest tickle slaves wonderfully terrible ticklish barefeet, on the beach! Yes, it will be a
nice day after all.

The Brothel

It is always considered good form to give credit to the original author of a story, by citing either the author's name, or noting that you are reposting someone else's story that you enjoyed enough to share.

It is not good form to change the title of a story and post it without any reference to its origin or author. Doing so implies that you are the author and that the story is new. In fact, it may be inferred that you are deliberately attempting to take credit for someone else’s work.

The real name of this story is "The Brothel," and it's been around for at least 10 years. The author that appears on the copy I have is Paul H., but there is another copy I've seen from 1996 that was posted by "Ticklelore." I don't know if it is the same person.

I would hate to think that someone would take one of my stories, rename it and post it without credit to me. That would piss me off.

EDIT
I just want to make clear that I don't think you're trying to steal anyone's work. I just think the author and/or origin should be noted.

Last edited:
I believe the story should have been bumped not taken in this form but I don't think I'd say it was plagerized but I agree the original author should definitely get recognition...

That is an old school story! First saw it on a BBS I dialed into.... amazed to find a tickling story.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back