• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Principal Gets The Principle Idea(mf/f)- Nylons

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
AHH the holidays. It was the last day of school before the Christmas break. The principal of my son's elementary school, the one Mrs. Husk, a real stuck up, snobby, bitch, in her late fourties, blondish hair and just flat out conceded. She down grades men every chance she gets and let's us know THAT SHE RUNS THE SCHOOL. In a way she reminds me of Hillary Clinton, I'm not saying that Hillory is a stuck up bitch but it's Husk's attitude towards things in general. Hell this is a elementary school not a country or government.However she loves the women of our P.T.A. because they all agree with what she says. Talk about a "clique". Basically she runs the school and her female P.T.A. friends run all the functions Anyway I have had frequent run-ins with her over things and I know for a fact she despises me. But man if you get her in front of a group of people she says to me," Why hello Mr. OSCO, how are we doing today"? Then as the group dissipates she gives me this god awful snear, puts up her nose and struts off. Man do I hate that. Well school was over and my little ten year old forgot his gift. I told my wife I would drive up to get it. I got to the school and it was empty except for husk's secretary, she had some work to finish.The cleaning crew had not yet arrived. As I passed the front office her secretary, MISS SEESE, a gorgeous twenty-eight year old brunette, asked what I was doing here. I told her why, and then I asked her why she was still here. She said," that evil witch has me doing some reports, she says we must get a jump on them MISS SEESE". I replied,"can't you take the work home"? "I wish I could", whispered MISS SEESE," but the witch is around here somewhere". So I chuckled and went to my son's class room. I had to cut through the gym to get there and as I went through I noticed on the stage props for a magic show were still there. There obviously must have been a Christmas magic show for the elementary kids. So I got to his room, the door was still open,I went to his desk, and retrieved the present. I left and headed through the gym and guess who was there looking at the magic props? My enemy MRS. HUSK.There she was wearing a green top, red slacks,white heels and her stockings were a type of nude, white color. She was all dressed up for Christmas but did she have the holiday spirit, I doubt it. Well let me tell you she saw me and said,"well MR. OSCO forget something? You know the school is closed, MISS SEESE should have stopped you". I told her I was sorry and then I saw on the stage a box they use to saw a woman in half. Before she struted out of the room I told her I use to practice magic. She said," you mean you did something other than break school rules"? I said," here let me show you". her and I got on the stage and I showed her some card tricks, the dissapearing coin gimmick, and a few others. I had truly some experience in some magic. Then after fifteen minutes I asked her if she ever knew how the saw a lady in half was done. She said she didn't and didn't really care to. I could see in her eyes she was curious. I finally convinced her to climb inside. See my original plan was to lock her in there and then voice my opinion to her like she did to me. She laid in it and I locked the stocks around her legs and her neck. "I'll say this much, once you're trapped in here you can't move," stated MRS. HUSK," the only things mobile are my head and feet"! I sat next to her and then she floored me with her next statement," I know why I am in here, I did not rise to this position by being stupid, you are planning on speaking your feelings. This is a pretty pathetic way of doing it but I will listen. At least I'm off my feet,they hurt so bad from these shoes, so let's begin". So then I looked at her and said, "oh your feet hurt"? Then I went down to the foot end of the box. I removed her shoes. To my disbelief , I could see through those nude, white stockings her soft pink soles, rounded smoot heels, and tender arches. She had cute,soft, little toes. MR. HUSK had perfectly pedicured feet. "If this woman isn't extremely ticklish I'm giving up my foot tickle fetish", I said to myself. "Just what do you think you are doing MR. OSCO", exclaimed MRS. HUSK! I then took a trusty pen and stroked her stockinged sole up and down slowly saying,"coochy-coochy-coo let,s discuss school policies now MRS. HUSK". While I was doing this her response was," HA!HA! WAIT MR. OSHAHAHACO PLEASE HAHAHA NOT THAT, NOT MY FEET I CAN'T STAND MY HAHAHAHAHA FEET TICKLED PLEASE THE'RE THEHAAAAA WORST, MY HUSBAND DOES HAHAHAHAHA THAT AND I NEARLY PAAAAAASS HAHAHA OUT"! Then I put the pen down and went in for the kill. I savagely tickled both feet with both hands. She just roared and screamed," HAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD STOOOOOOP HAHAHAHA I DON'T HOHOHODESERVE THIS HAHAHAHA PLEEEEEEASE MR. OSCO HAHAHA NO MORE STHAAAAAAOP"! When I dug my fingers in betwwen her stockinged toes she went ballistic. She was shaking, jerking, and bouncing. Her head went side to side, her hair was waving, and all the time pleading and screaming. As I continued to tickle her stockinged feet her laughter got louder and deeper, then I glanced up and there was miss seese standing there with her arms folded. "So this is your idea of retrieving a school object, I could hear all this laughing and screaming in my office. Cripe sounded like someone was getting killed"! I asked her how long she was standing there and she said fifteen minutes. MRS. HUSK said," glad you're hear MISS SEESE, please call the authorities". Miss seese walked up to me and said," I am dissapointed in you MR. OSCO, you had to use a pen, now if you had long finger nails like me then.....". Immediatley MISS SEESE tickled MRS. HUSK'S STOCKINGED FEET. Her re-action was one like I never heard. "HAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA HOOOHOOOOOOHOOO OH MYYYYYYGOHAAAAAAAADDD STOOOOOOP HAHAHAH I CAAAAAAAN'T TAAAAKE IT ANY HAHAHAH MOOOOORE"!!! That's when MISS SEESE ordered me to hold her stockinged toes back. "If you hold back her toes and expose her feet I can really get her feet good". I did just that and MRS. HUSK was totally berzerk and insane with laughter. We tickled her for about another half hour. When we were done we let her out and she could barely walk. I went to help her and she snapped at me," don't you touch me pervert. I will let the police deal with you. And as far as you go MISS SEESE, YOU'RE FIRED"! Then MISS SEESE dropped a bomb on her when she informed her," if you pursue this any further I will let your husband and the school board hear the tapes and see the pictures of you and superintendent Borelli having an affair and where you to are going to meet tonight, you see my brother is a detective and he got all this evidence for me as a favor, any questions MRS. HUSK". MRS. HUSK put her shoes back on, said," fine whatever", and stormed out. I told MISS SEESE," thank you". she then commented, "I didn't know you had a thing for tickling feet, I never paid much attention to it". I asked her," what do you usually wear under those slacks and boots"? She said," here I'll show", and she pulled off her boot. Then I saw the most perfect foot encased in a tan sandlefoot stocking. I grabbed her ankle and tickled her foot. She laughed loudly and pulled her foot away. "Oh you are a naughty man MR. OSCO, she said flirtingly. I told her, " you better hope I don't get you in one of those confined things, with you're ticklishness, I would tickle your stockinged feet forever". As she walked out she turned to me and said," promises promises, I'll tell you what if you can catch me one day and trap me like that,I deserve it then, my feet will be all yours, MR. OSCO. Goodnight and happy holidays". :santasmil :santasmil :santasmil

Last edited:
Wow that was very enjoyable. I love a good stocking foot tickle story. Keep up the good work.

Coffee said:
Wow that was very enjoyable. I love a good stocking foot tickle story. Keep up the good work.

THANK YOU, FOR THE POSITIVE RESPONSE! I WILL GET STARTED ON MY NEXT ONE SHORTLEY! :happyfloa

Last edited:
meantonylonfeet said:
so nice to see nylon stories on the board again!

hmm wonder why you like nylon stories??? i cannot possibly guess myself. lol
osco great story as usual xoxo

isabeau :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa

isabeau said:
hmm wonder why you like nylon stories??? i cannot possibly guess myself. lol
osco great story as usual xoxo

isabeau :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa

Oh it's easy. I love the look and FEEL of a beautiful foot encased and wiggling in a nylon stocking,especially after the shoe is removed and the stockinged foot is still soft, moist, warm, and sensative. Then there's women like you who are just begging to be tickled on their STOCKINGED FEET and eventually get it! That's the reason LUV! <<<<---- :feets:

osco89 said:
Oh it's easy. I love the look and FEEL of a beautiful foot encased and wiggling in a nylon stocking,especially after the shoe is removed and the stockinged foot is still soft, moist, warm, and sensative. Then there's women like you who are just begging to be tickled on their STOCKINGED FEET and eventually get it! That's the reason LUV! <<<<---- :feets:

well luv here i be. so where are you???????????lol

isabeau :justlips: :justlips: :justlips: :justlips: :justlips: :justlips: :justlips:

isabeau said:
well luv here i be. so where are you???????????lol

isabeau :justlips: :justlips: :justlips: :justlips: :justlips: :justlips: :justlips:

If you got your stockings on. Then I'm on my way to kiss your stocking toes and tickle your stocking soles. :wub:

meantonylonfeet said:
hosed feet rule! :)

Yes they do, and I apologize meantonylonfeet.I believe isabeau was asking why you like nylon stories and I too am curious. So "fess" up fellow nylon lover! :couch:

story nylons

Great story osco, love nylon foot tickling, keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

nylon foot tickling is the best!! Thanks Osco, damn fine story! :devil2:

The Principal Gets The Principle Idea

Great story! I love nylon tickling best of all.

Osco, I enjoyed this story. You always do good work. Hope all is going well for you and your family. Miss getting to see you on. Thanks for sharing your story.

:wavingguy

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back