• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sleepy tickling

spongeb

a few years ago i was staying at my friend jens house, we were playing when we heard her mom go to bed, jens mom had the cutest feet ever, so i said to jen you want to tickle your moms feet when she is sleeping, jen agreed we pulled backthe cover revealling her soles. i took my finger and started tickling her she gave a few twitches then jenand me lockedher ankles in our arms and tickled hersoles for a good fifteen minutes before she got loose.

does any oneelse have any stories like this if so could you reply in detail

kahoshiden said:
Take your own advice man, that story was weak.

I wouldn't say that, it was just quick and to the point. What he should have done was gone into more detail as to the reason he was there, what was the conversation like, how he creeped into the room with her mom, what was her expression when she woke up, what did she say, how did she struggle, etc. In otherwords, constructive suggestions. This is only his second post, he'll get better as he posts more.

kahoshiden said:
Take your own advice man, that story was weak.

Sorry, but I agree with him. That wasn't a story. It was more of a request. Oh well, happy Christmas anyway. :santasmil

appologie

im sorry a bout the weak post but ive only just joined in and am an amature to telling good tickling tales,please forgive me i shall do better in the future

I think it was more of a "What Happened" rather than a story but it was good anyway :cool2:

spongeb said:
im sorry a bout the weak post but ive only just joined in and am an amature to telling good tickling tales,please forgive me i shall do better in the future

it was a nice try for your first or second post. and if someone wants to make a criticism, they should at least try to tell you how to improve it. like somewhere said it could have been a bit longer with more details. but not a bad start...

isabeau

spongeb said:

There is no reason to apologize, you did your best to tell of an event that you experienced, and invited other to join you in telling others of their stories. That is good way to start. With practice you'll do better, don't let the nay-sayers get you down.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back