• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Missy - a chronological tale

terror

TMF Poster
Here's the second story which continues the saga of Terror and Missy.

Like I said in my last post, lunch was nice but no actual tickling. There was though a long conversation.

Missy asked me many questions, do I like feet, what are your other interests, etc, and I explained that as long as I could remember I was uncontrollably into ticklish feet, especially small delicate ones with high arches. More specifically, I was into tickling nylon encased feet. She was intrigued to say the least. Then the conversation turned to work, who was an idiot, yadda, yadda....

The following Friday was our summer picnic and while Missy and I became very close, actually started dating, we did not want anyone in the workplace to get wind of our situation. Needless to say we arrived in and exited in separate vehicles, only to drop Missy's off at her place. We went in, had a couple of drinks and decided to hit a movie.

After the movie, I unlock the doors of my Cherokee and walk around to the drivers side, only to find Missy in the back seat. "What, pray tell, are you doing in the back seat?" I asked to which she replied, "Don't you worry, just drive" so I obliged and started to drive.

When I heard something that sounded like velcro I asked her what was she doing and again said nothing and to keep driving and added to someplace remote. Ooohhhh, ok!

When we arrived at our "remote spot" Missy place her crossed ankles, still in her sneakers and socks mind you, between the driver and passenger seats - bucket seats. I didn't need to ask twice so I started to untie her laces. She had double knotted them which caused me to give her the look. She said I have to make you do some work don't I? I told her she was going to pay!

Once I managed to get her sneakers off I sat and admired her very pretty feet in their cute little ankle socks. I started slowing tickling her soles with one hand and the tops with the other. She starting giggling which led to all out laughter and her pulling away. I said this will never do. Luckily I had some rope in the back of the Jeep so I tied it to her ankles, just above her jeans.

Then the socks came off. When I tell you she had beautiful feet, probably the best I had seen up until that point, she had beautiful feet. She was already hysterical with me just pulling off her socks! Then I went to town! Every square inch of her feet sent Missy into convulsions, she was that ticklish!

I tickled Missy for a half hour straight! She was a complete mess, but horny as all get out, so I did the right thing and tickled her some more, just for kicks. Afterwards she confessed that she hated being tickled, until now. She had never had such sexual satisfaction. She never realized that tickling her feet would make her so hot and horny.

Many more tales to come my friends - we dated for two years!

I will add that until I tickled Dee at FWP I have not tickled a pair of feet as ticklish as Missy's!

Terror

Wonderful experience, terror! Please tell us more about Missy. I look forward to it!

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back