• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Family Affair (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings, all. After an unaviodable absense, I return with another tale of male/male tickling torment. Hope you enjoy:

A FAMILY AFFAIR​

“EEEEEE-YAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Matt screamed. He writhed furiously in a futile attempt to evade Jason’s dancing fingers. “GAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!”

“Is it everything you DREAMED it would be, sweetie?” Jason inquired. “Does it make you feel EXCITED?”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO!!!” Matt howled. “EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE!!!”

“Well, I think you kind of LIKE it,” Jason snickered. “All those muscles, but a little bit of tickling just makes you wiggle and giggle like a GIRL. . .”

And that was the truth. Matt was naked on his back, wrists and ankles securely bound to the corner rails of the big old brass bed. His face was bright pink, his body was covered with goose bumps and cold sweat, his sides ached from half an hour of nonstop laughter—and his cock was stiff and quivering.

Everything was happening precisely as Jason had promised. Matt knew that if it hadn’t been for the joint he’d smoked, Jason would never have been able to talk him into this. But he’d gotten a little high, and he’d started complaining to Jason that Nancy wasn’t into kinky games. Oh, they were happily married and the sex was okay—but for Matt, there was something missing. And when slender, silk-skinned Jason suggested a certain alternative, Matt’s inhibitions were just sufficiently suppressed to agree to the experiment.

Matt’s premier sexual fantasy, which had teased and tormented him since high school, was to be tied up and mercilessly tickle tortured. He’d have given a lot to be his voluptuous blonde wife’s docile tickle slave, but Nancy wasn’t interested. He could have hired a pro, but somehow that didn’t seem too appealing. Then Jason whispered his proposition—a proposition that tapped into Matt’s deep-buried vein of homoeroticism. He’d never been intimate with another guy. He’d never even been tempted. Still, the feelings were there. And on this particular day, a combination of frustration, boredom and pot sufficed to bring them bubbling to the surface.

That Jason was his brother-in-law merely added an additional dash of spice to the proceedings. Nancy might suspect him of a conventional affair but never, ever, not in a million years, would she suspect something like THIS. Its very implausibility was his best security.

And so he writhed on the bed, laughing his stupid HEAD off and begging for the sweet release that he knew would be denied for many hours yet. . .

They had the house to themselves that afternoon—Nancy was away on a business trip. With no nearby neighbors, there was not reason to worry about the racket Matt was making. No one would hear him, especially on such a snowy December day. And that was just as well, considering way he fucking SHRIEKED when Jason stroked his fucking RIBS—!

All in all, it was the sexiest situation he’d ever experienced.

“I bet you’d like to CUM,” Jason opined. He was kneeling between Matt’s wide-open legs, probing his helpless victim’s armpits with stiff, demanding fingers. “I bet you LIKE that we’re all NAKED together, and that it’s giving you all kinds of naughty IDEAS. . .”

“AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” Matt screamed. “OH NO!!! OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEE-HEE-EEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!! OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO!!!”

“Well,” Jason snickered, “I think you’re in DENIAL, sweetie. I think you’d LOVE to go all the way with me, wouldn’t you?” He transferred his attention to Matt’s trembling thighs, dragging his sharp-nailed fingers up and down, pausing occasionally to deliver a ticklish squeeze. “The forbidden fruit, sweetie—wouldn’t you like to TASTE it?”

“GAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!” Matt howled. “OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO SHIT!!! OH FU-HU-HU-HU-UH-HU-HU-UH-HUCK!!!”

“Come on,” Jason urged. “ADMIT it, sweetie. You’ve always wondered what it would be like, haven’t you?” His hands slipped down to tickle the backs of Matt’s knees. “That’s why you let me talk you into this, isn’t it?”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Matt squealed. The dark hairs on his tense legs stood up straight in response to Jason’s unbearably excruciating caress. “YOU’RE KILLING MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Oh, but you LIKE it, remember?” Jason licked his lips. “It makes you all HORNY when I do this.” He returned his attention to Matt’s defenseless torso. “See? Your joystick’s standing at ATTENTION, sweetie. I think you’d like me to STROKE it. Or maybe KISS it, hmmmm?”

“OH YES!!!” Matt screamed. “OH-HO!!! OH-NO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO!!! OH PLEEEE-HEEEE-EEEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEESE FU-HU-HU-UH-HU-UH-HUCKING YES!!!”

“Or if you prefer,” Jason added, “I could just TICKLE you some more. A LOT more. . .”

And so it went for another long, hilarious hour, until Matt’s laughter had faded to a gasping wheeze and his struggles to a feeble squirming. At that point, Jason decided to give his victim a break. “But just a short one,” he promised, running his fingers through Matt’s dark chest hair. “Because I know you’re LOVING this, sweetie.”

“Oh GOD Jason,” Matt panted. “Oh PLEASE you have to fucking make me fucking CUM. . .”

“All in good time,” Jason replied with a sly smile. “But let’s not forget that you’re not the ONLY one who has to cum. I have needs, too, sweetie. So what are we going to do about THAT, hmmm?”

“Anything you say,” Matt promised. “ANYTHING! I swear to GOD!”

“You say that now because I’ve got you at my mercy,” Jason pouted. He drummed his fingers on Matt’s taut belly. “But how can I be sure that you’ll keep your WORD, hmmmm?”

“I will!” Matt insisted. “I SWEAR I will! Oh God, what’s HAPPENING to me?! What are you DOING to me?!”

“Nothing that you haven’t wanted to happen for a long, long time,” Jason replied. “Isn’t that the truth, sweetie?”

And Matt realized that it WAS the truth. At that moment, he finally admitted to himself that what he longed for was to be tickled BUGFUCK by slender Jason—tickled until he was raving mad with insane laughter and cumming his stupid fucking BRAINS out—!

After which he would indeed do whatever Jason demanded of him.

“I think you’re beginning to get the picture,” Jason whispered. With a single fingertip, he caressed the underside of his helpless brother-in-law’s tumid tool. Matt squealed and shivered as a potent erotic thrill shot through his belly. He arched his back, begging wordlessly for more.

And Jason gave him more—more tickling that is. With an evil smile he leaned forward and dug his fingers into Matt’s unbearably sensitive armpits!

“BWAAAA-HAAAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” Matt screamed. His bare behind bounced on the mattress as he writhed and wiggled in a frenzy of hysterical hilarity. His belly convulsed, squeezing shriek after shriek of agonized laughter from his aching throat. His skin crawled with gooseflesh, causing the hairs on his arms and legs to stir and stand up. And a tiny, clear, gleaming drop of pre-cum appeared at the very tip of his throbbing cock. Jason smiled when he noticed this.

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” Jason sang as he probed Matt’s sweat-streaked sides. “Who likes to be TICKLED?”

“HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE!!!” Matt squealed. “EEEEEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“This is what you get for having such NAUGHTY thoughts about me, sweetie.” Jason inserted a probing finger into Matt’s belly button. “But of course, it’s what you LOVE, isn’t it?”

“GAAAAHAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!! Matt bellowed. “STOP! STOP IT! EEEEYAAA-HAA-HAA!!! OH-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO-OH YES YES YES!!!”

“Yes what?” Jason inquired with a leer. “Yes, TICKLE you some more? Okay! How about here?” And he transferred his attention to the swollen head of his victim’s yearning cock!

A girlish squeal burst from Matt’s throat as clever fingers began lightly to stroke his rock-hard yet supersensitive joystick and his tense, pulsing balls. He arched his back and wiggled his hips in a desperate attempt to achieve the release he craved, but Jason shook his head. “Not yet, sweetie,” he whispered. “You haven’t been PUNISHED enough. I’m going to TEASE you and TORTURE you and get you so very fucking CLOSE and then I’m going to STOP. What do you think of THAT, hmmmm?”

“UGH-UGH-URRRRUGGGGH!!!” Matt grunted. ‘OH GOD!!! OH PLEASE!!! OH FUCK!!! OH FUCKING SHIT I FUCKING HAVE TO FUCKING CUM!!!”

“But I’m not going to LET you fucking cum,” Jason whispered. “I’m just going to keep doing this until you’re SO close, and then I’m going to STOP!”

Matt’s arms and legs jerked in a frenetic effort to slip the bonds that held him at Jason’s mercy. But it was a waste of energy. There was nothing he could do but writhe and tremble and beg for mercy—and he adored every excruciating SECOND of it—!

“Come on, sweetie,” Jason urged as he tickled the backs of his victim’s legs. “Maybe if you laugh a little LOUDER for me, I’ll make you SQUIRT.”

“GUUUURRRRAAAAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Matt screeched. “OH PLEEEEHEE-EEEE-HEE-HEEESE!!! NOT THERE!!! OH FUCKING SHIT IT TICK-HICK-EEEE-HEE-HEE-HICK-EEE-HEE-HEE-HICK-HICKLES!!!”

“I think you can do better than THAT,” Jason snickered as he stroked Matt’s thighs. “Or do I need to tickle you HARDER?”

“OH-HO!!!” Matt howled. ”OH-HO-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!!

“Poor baby!” Jason giggled. “You’re just tickled PINK, aren’t you?”

It was the literal truth. Matt was blushing all over with a combination of hilarious anguish and unfulfilled lust. He was laughing like a fucking IDIOT—wiggling like a weasel plugged into a wall outlet—and he’d never felt SEXIER in his fucking LIFE—!

And the same seemed true of his merciless captor. Slender Jason was sporting an impressive erection of his own. Every now and then he’d shudder delicately and pause stroke himself for a moment. It was clear, however, that his ultimate plans involved more than mere masturbation.

“That’s right, sweetie,” Jason sighed during one such pause. “This is all for you when you’re finally ready to accept it.” Once again, he ran the fingers of his free hand through Matt’s chest hair. “But don’t worry—I’ll break you in gently. Promise.”

Then it was back to tickling, and a particularly horrific form of tickling at that. “You know what, sweetie?” Jason cooed. “I think it’s time I got to work on your big bare FEET! What do you think of THAT?”

Matt cringed in dread anticipation as Jason slipped to the floor to kneel at the foot of the bed. Matt’s ankles were securely tied to the brass corner posts, and his feet protruded through the railing. His toes flexed as he waited helplessly for the delicious torment to begin anew.

“So let’s see how you enjoy being my sole mate,” Jason chuckled. “Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” His sharp nails began to trace the line of Matt’s arches.

“BWAAAAAAH-HAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!” Matt bellowed. Intense ticklish thrills shot up his legs, straight into his belly, balls and asshole. He writhed madly as a fresh wave of gooseflesh swept over his body.

“Oh, do you LIKE it when I pet your poor FEET?” Jason sounded slightly short of breath. “Does it make you feel all loose and CRAZY?”

“YEEEEEEHEEEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Matt shrieked. The head of his throbbing shaft was now thoroughly lubricated with pre-cum. He arched his back and wiggled his hips in a frantic attempt to achieve the long-denied release that he craved with every atom of his being. “OH-HO!!! OH NO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO!!! OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE YOU’RE KILLING MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE!!!

Jason made no reply. He couldn’t, because by then he’d stuffed his mouth with the squirming toes of Matt’s right foot, and his tongue was busy exploring the tender spots between them.

Somewhat later, having been released from his bonds, Matt made good on his many promises to sweet, slender Jason. God knew what Nancy would think if she ever found out what her husband and her brother had been up to together. That was something he preferred not to think about. But as their tryst continued long into the night, Matt was certain of one thing: He couldn’t have asked for a better brother-in-law!
:jester:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back