• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

best REAL tickling ever!!!

Brooklyn

TMF Regular
It happened on Saturday night, and I am still amazed. I met up with a girl from the internet. She is Vietnamese, 19 years old, 4'9, 70 pounds. I'm 25, so its not bad. Yes, I'm not pulling anyone's leg, shes that petite!!!!!! In my car, we spoke, and ofcourse I tickled her (on the knee). She went nuts!!! Then I asked her if she would like to sit in the back to have a tickle fight. I could not beliebe her response. She said "sure". I tickled her for at least 30 minutes. I gave her breaks. She is ticklish beyond belief. EVERYWHERE. I even took a pen and wrote on her sole. I also took pics of her and her foot. I will post them after I develop them in few days.
She said she wants to see me again!!!

Sir, I congratulate you. You have now offically surpassed Lou Gherig as the luckiest man alive. Would that the rest of us here would be blessed with similar good fortune.

Nice,

Nothing at all is better than getting to have some fun tickling a new girl. Especially one that is incredibly ticklish beyond belief. Thanks for sharing, and good luck in the future!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back