• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laura Gets Tied And Tickled Again, This Time Barefoot

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
If you read the experience,:Tickling Laura Again, Dedicated To Mel, then you know I tied her to a bed and tickled her insanely on her stockinged feet. This time it was the start of fall and she would hint occasionally that she wanted me to kiss and lick her bare toes like she said before at the end of the first story. Well it was on a Tuesday, I was still on third shift and finishing it up. I walked by the shipping office and her friend Joanie called me over there. I asked her what was up and she said that she was going out of town on the weekend. I asked what that had to do with me. She said,"I don't know but Laura wants to see you before you leave". So I walked into Laura's office and I asked her what she wanted. Laura said," you know Joanie is going to gone this weekend and her house will be empty"?
I asked her,"what did that have to do with me"?As if I didn't know.
Laura then quickly removed her one shoe and held out her black socked foot and pointed it at me then flexed it and whispered," I just loved it when you licked my toes, this weekend let's get together and do it again".
I swallowed hard,gasped and agreed. I got home at around 8:45 A.M. that morning, I was home alone and I called her extension. She answered and I told her who it was me. She asked what I wanted and I said to set up a time for Saturday. We agreed 12:00P.M. HIGH NOON. Before I hung up though she started teasing me over the phone. I remember exactly what she said, one does not forget those words. She said," oh I bet you can't wait for Saturday and get my feetsies. I got them pedicured and they are so soft and ticklish dear. I can't wait to feel your tongue in between my toes and your lips kissing my soft soles".
I could barely speak but I managed to ask,"how can I do your toes through nylon stockings"?
"No, no, no, dear", she interupted,"no stockings this time I said, I want you to treat my bare feet".
I agreed, said goodbye, hung up, and had to get my blood pressure down. We saw peeks of each other for the rest of the week, and I swear it seemed like an eternity for the weekend to arrive. Friday morning came and I called her again to verify Saturday and she said it was still on and she teased me again with her comments," ready for tomorrow dear, my feet are, and are they ever so soft and cute, see ya later". And she hung up. After that I quickly packed some items and put them in a mediumset up the b leather shaving bag. The items were a toothbrush, ink pen, a stiff feather, a blindfold, and most important two old dress belts and a piece of rope for bondage. I quickly put that in the backseat of my car. Saturday came and I arrived at about 11:45 A.M and Laura was already there. She took the key Joanie gave her and she let herself in. Then I walked in. We talked for a bit and she could see I was nervous so she made the first move and asked if I was ready. I told her yes abnd I looked down and noticed she was wearing stockings. Before I could utter anything she told me," these are just cheap knee highs, I wore them to keep my feet warm and clean. Socks would leave to much lint and I want you to enjoy this as much as me".
So while she was removing her footwear I set up both belts at the head of the bed and the rope was for the foot end. She laid on the bed on her back and she let me blindfold her. Then I tied up her wrists with the belts and tied her ankles with the rope and around the brace bar that ran across the foot of the bed. We were ready. I walked up and quickly poked her ribs and she let out a yelp and begged me not to tickle her there. I tickled her armpits for a few minutes and she laughed and pleaded," HAHAHA NO NO NO YOU SAID HAHAHA MY FEET NOW STOP OR ELSE HA HA HA "!
I then went to her feet and I got a good look at them. She wasn't kidding, her feet were perfect. They were soft, smooth, and pink. She asked me," well dear what do you think, pretty nice huh"?
I commented," oh yes they are". Then I got the feather and started between her toes. She was giggling like crazy, but not really laughing. She was also twisting around.I used the feather for five minutes. Then I took the pen and started to write on her bare heels. This sent her into hysteria," HAHAHAHAH HEY HEY HEY YOU PROMISED HAHAHA LAST TIME NOOOOOO TICKLING HAHAHA PLEEASE HAHAHA MERCY"! This time I tickled her like that for ten minutes. When I stopped her face was beat red and she was gasping for air. Then I told her I was now going to lick and kiss her toes. She was relieved to hear this. So I went down and started to lick in between her toes and kiss them. She was moaning and begging me with deep breaths to stop yet she was also begging me not to. I looked up and she was completely limp and helpless. I kissed and blew on her toes and they wiggled and flexed. Laura was in complete extesy. Her toes were so sweet and soft. This I did for a half hour. Then I got back to devilish again, I slowly started to nibble on her soles and balls of her feet. She started to laugh louder now. Then I gnawed on her soles and balls and she tried to kick me with the free foot but I prevailed, then she went back to hysterics. She exclaimed something like this," NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHOHO NOT THIS AGAIN, GOD YOU'RE TERRIBLE, HAHAHAHHEEHEEHEE, DON'T DO THIS TO ME HAHAHA I CAN'T CHANGE LIKE A LIGHT BULB DAMMIT HAHAHAHA"! Then I held her toes back on her left foot and I went to town with my mouth again. She was a complete mess of laughter, hysteria, shaking, bouncing, tearing away at the bondage, all the while constantly trying to kick me in the face with her right foot. After five more minutes of that I stopped and checked on her. Her face was even more red than before, I could see the blindfold was wet from tears in her eyes and she was hoarse from screaming and all that laughter. She started yelling at me but in a happy way," YOU BASTARD, YOU JUST WAIT, I'LL F-----G FIX YOU, OH YOU JUST WAIT"!
I told Laura I had one more thing to do. There was still ink on her heels and I neede to clean it off. She pleaded and begged for no more, especially on her heels. I left the bedroom and went into Joanie's bathroom and got a bar of soap and a dixie cup of water. I went to her feet, despite her protests, and took the tooth brush, put soap on it and scrubbed her heels while I licked her toes again. Laura was absolutely confused. She was trying to laugh because of me tickling her heels and yet enjoying me licking her toes. She came finally to a happy, giggly, laugh, while begging me to do her toes more.She sounded something like this," PLEASE,PLEASE, THAT FEELS SO GOOD,HEE HEE HEE, DON'T STOP OH MY GOD I LOVE IT"!
I did that for about fifteen minutes. It ended and I untied her. She rested on the bed for a while and I cleaned up. Laura went to the bathroom, washed her heels of the ink, came out and put her stockings and shoes back on. She said we would have to do this again sometime. We hugged and I quickly gave her a rib tickle, She jumped back and said," you creep, you always gotta sneak one in,I never met anyone like you"! We left and went to our homes. When I asked her again if she wanted to have another foot tickling experience, she said was enjoying these foot sessions to much and didn't want to fall for me, and that she wanted to try and work on her marriage. So I very rarely saw her. Laura and I never had another foot tickling session again. The company started to lay off, so I left to go elsewhere. Laura sadly was on vacation when I quit. When I talked to a good friend of mine who still worked in the traffic office, I asked about Laura. He told me she left and they fired Joanie and a few others in the traffic dept. Sadly I never saw Laura again or even got to say goodbye. At least I have these memmories in my head to enjoy and share with you fellow ticklers. I hope you enjoyed this tied and tickle experience as much as I did. :dogpile:

You have a talent for writing. While I could never tell if they are really true stories (not to put doubt on you writing, I just could only if I was there, and I wasn't), they come across as genuine. You have a good attention for detail. I look forward to more of your memories being posted.

some1somewhere said:
You have a talent for writing. While I could never tell if they are really true stories (not to put doubt on you writing, I just could only if I was there, and I wasn't), they come across as genuine. You have a good attention for detail. I look forward to more of your memories being posted.

I appreciate the compliment. The stories I write in this thread are all true. The only two things I honestly don't have exact are no. 1 the words spoken and no.2 the minutes I tickled them for. Otherwise these are true events that really happened. Believe me I would never lie about something like this that I treasure so much. Laura was a once in a lifetime lucky star. I probably will never get struck by lightening like this again. This is why I always emphasize that these are true experiences. Actually, to be honest, if you are referring to some stories in the fictional section, the only difference is, THOSE STORIES ARE MY PURE TICKLING FANTASIES THAT I HAVE AND LAURA WAS MY FANTASY THAT I GOT TO ACT OUT WITH HER After her there was never another one like her. That's why it's special to me. She wanted attention and to try something new and I wanted to tickle her feet. I am not insulted nor trying to insult you. I'm glad my writing is noticed. But please everyone be assurred, if it's in this section it really happened that way. If it's in the fictional section then that's a fantasy I wish to live out. THANX AGAIN. :)

Mmmmm... lucky Laura~she was a fool to let you get away...
XOXO

steph said:
Mmmmm... lucky Laura~she was a fool to let you get away...
XOXO

Well hello young lady. Laura had some issues and the tickle sessions with her will always be in my memmories. But that was then and this is now. And my sights are set on, GUESS WHICH TWO, ladies who need a great foot tickling and deserve it! :wavingguy

osco89 said:
Well hello young lady. Laura had some issues and the tickle sessions with her will always be in my memmories. But that was then and this is now. And my sights are set on, GUESS WHICH TWO, ladies who need a great foot tickling and deserve it! :wavingguy

uh who??? do i know any of those two? lol and another great story osco. you have a way with words.....

isabeau ;)

Mmmmmm.... :redheart:
XOXO

osco89 said:

isabeau said:
uh who??? do i know any of those two? lol and another great story osco. you have a way with words.....

isabeau ;)

A hint for you. The two ladies have their pictures on this page,LUV! ;)

Say, Osco. I'd like you to post the story that you mentioned in another TMF forum. It seems to me it would be appropriate in this True Tickles Thread. This is the one I refer to:

osco89 said:
when I was 21 there was a girl who was 19 and kept teasing me in a friend's driveway. I eventually pulled off her shoe and tickled her foot and she laughed hysterically and never told me to stop or pulled away. It was a fantastic tickle. I have this story posted in the tickle theater.
Thanks

sole seeker said:
Say, Osco. I'd like you to post the story that you mentioned in another TMF forum. It seems to me it would be appropriate in this True Tickles Thread. This is the one I refer to:

Thanks

Thanks no problem I'll post it. :bump:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back