• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

annoying things your significant other does...

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
i dont know if a thread has been created for this yet, but heck i'll start it again. what annoying thing does your significant other do that really grates?

i'll start. he gets in my nice clean shower with dirty feet!!!!!! and then says i did it yea right.....

when i tripped over the cat in the dark, and it hurt, he said is the cat ok?????

when he gets home at night, who does he rush to kiss??? me??? o helllllllllllllll no the cat of course.

isabeau :D

milagros317 said:
I'm single, so I'm not allowed to post in this thread. :D

milagros hon you notice i didnt say spouse i said your significant other. that can mean boyfriend girlfriend mistress what have you lol

isabeau :twohugs:

Mistress Zara never does anything annoying.
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Attachments

• Zara2.jpg
    Zara2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 6
milagros317 said:

wowzer is she cute. and those feet. yea i guess she doesnt do anything annoying. another thing that i find somewhat annoying is he snoressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and is snoring as i type lol. we had a night out at the mall and ate out as well. well not a full night of course and it tired him out.

isabeau

okkkkkkkkkk people reply this is all in fun. heck i only make fun of those i love and i love him to pieces. xoxo

isabeau

I don't have a significant other. If I had one though, I'd want her to annoy me by tickling me when I don't want to be tickled. It wouldn't be often, I'll admit, but that's how I'd like to be annoyed. :D

amk714 said:
I don't have a significant other. If I had one though, I'd want her to annoy me by tickling me when I don't want to be tickled. It wouldn't be often, I'll admit, but that's how I'd like to be annoyed. :D

wellllllllllll lol that would do it

isabeau

Another thing I'd want my significant other (if I had one) to do to annoy me, is to ask me to have sex with her when I'm tired. :veryhappy

amk714 said:
I don't have a significant other. If I had one though, I'd want her to annoy me by tickling me when I don't want to be tickled. It wouldn't be often, I'll admit, but that's how I'd like to be annoyed.
amk714 said:
Another thing I'd want my significant other (if I had one) to do to annoy me, is to ask me to have sex with her when I'm tired. :veryhappy

:sowrong: :sowrong: Someone is in RARE form tonight, boy!

isabeau said:
i dont know if a thread has been created for this yet, but heck i'll start it again. what annoying thing does your significant other do that really grates?

i'll start. he gets in my nice clean shower with dirty feet!!!!!! and then says i did it yea right.....

when i tripped over the cat in the dark, and it hurt, he said is the cat ok?????

when he gets home at night, who does he rush to kiss??? me??? o helllllllllllllll no the cat of course.

You sure you and I weren't married in a past life. That sounds just like my wife.

Anyway my grievences are the following:

I make something in the kitchen and she watches like a hawk, even though I am going to clean it afterward. :ranty:

I let her waste money on little get rich quick schemes, but I get screamed at when I buy beer. :ranty:

She asks a question and if I don't have an instanious answer she repeats it over and over again differently! :ranty:

I can cook, she can't, yet she complains about what I make! :Grrr:

This is the grand one,: she lets the boys run all over her,so she asks for my help, and when I yell at them she yells at me for being to aggressive! :Grrr:

we have this glass stove top, black. hubby designed the kitchen and reinstalled everything. well the stove is very hard to clean. so what does he do? he fries eggs with loads of butter and splashes it everywhere and doesnt wipe it after. grrrrrr its so hard after the fact. i know its my job i suppose, but he made the mess. we live in an equal opportunity household here lol

also he will drain a can of black olives in our white sink, and not rinse out the black juice. grrr again after the fact soo hard to clean.

isabeau

but gotta love him :redheart:

milagros317 said:

I can see why you wouldn't notice if Mistress Zara did anything annoying, Milagros! Yeowza!!!

P.S. Thanks! Those pics are great!!!

I certainly wouldn't mind being "annoyed" if my significant other was a Mistress, like Zara. :D

isabeau said:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????? Think your husband is having an affair with the cat? :ermm:

annoying

My BF toots and then waves the smell at me and asks me if i can smell it! SO nasty and annoying!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back