• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naruto: Sakura

Grahf

TMF Novice
'Allo, 'Allo all. This is my little story, I plan on doing a lot of them if I get some good feedback on both the story, material and on the writing style. Hope you all enjoy! ^_^ (Note, may be some spoilers to those who don't keep up with Naruto storyline.)

.....Myokin jumped down from the tree and launched forward in a sprint towards the gates of the Village Hidden in the Leaf’s. His memory flashed back to the orders Orochimaru-Sama had given him.
.....“Myokin, you’re reputed to be flawless in extracting information from enemy Kunuichi. (Female Ninja) I have a special mission I would like you to perform for my Village and for myself. Do this, and I shall grant you a boon.” Myokin looked to the side of the dimly lit stone room towards Kabuto-Kun. Kabuto lifted up a box with a sheet over it. Lifting the sheet off…
.....Myokin snapped back to reality and hurried his pace, anxious to complete the mission and return for his payment. Myokin suddenly veered to the right and hid himself among the trees and leafs as two ninja’s passed him. He was after all near the main village gates. The two ninja, a male and female, passed him by. The male was clad in bright orange clothes, untraditional among shinobi. The female wore a red shirt that came down to her thighs, black shorts under it coming to mid-thigh. Myokin’s eyes trailed after them, judging whether or not Genin (Lowest ranked ninja) would not know the information Orochimaru-Sama sought. Puckering his lips slightly in thought he nodded and began to follow in silent pursuit. He didn’t really believe he could get anything pertinent from them that Orochimaru wanted, but they could have inside information for the city and where the Hokage (Leader ninja) was.

..... “Hey, hey, hey! SAKURA,” Naruto whined as he followed her. “Do you see that dumb cat anywhere? I can’t BELIEVE Old Granny sent us on this mission!” Sakura rolled her eyes and glanced behind her, ready to retort before he cut her off with another complaint. “A great future Hokage like me shouldn’t be doing such thi— Shut UP Naruto,” Sakura snapped back at him. Naruto’s face went into his usual catlike pout and they continued on for a few moments in silence before she broke it.
.....“You know Tsunade only sent YOU on this mission because you were annoying her about going to find Sasuke!” Sakura grimaced a little at saying the name out loud. “And she only sent ME on the mission to make sure you don’t destroy half the forest on a doggie rescue mission with your technique rasengan!” Naruto’s face went into a wide grin, rubbing his finger under his nose as they leapt along the branches of the forest.
.....“It IS an impressive technique! I learned it faster than the 4th hims— Don’t start with that bragging again Naruto! I don’t want to hear it,” she spat, cutting him short again. She stopped on a branch suddenly.

.....Myokin struck, falling from a tree from above Naruto and slamming his elbow into Naruto’s shoulder; as the blow landed, his arm wrapped around Naruto’s head, cutting off his mouth, as well as any forth-coming warning. The girl had stopped on a branch. Shit, did she hear me? He pulled Naruto’s head back quickly. The girl was already turning, almost in slow motion compared to his speed; he released Naruto’s head and quickly formed seals for a jutsu. (Ninja technique.) Forced Sleep jutsu! Naruto became limp and fell downward. Forming more seals frantically, the girl almost completely turned… Bunshin jutsu! –POOF- Two illusionary clones appeared on either side of him.

.....Turning on her heel to face back at him and pointing. Sakura’s eyes widened first in surprise and then in fear. Her hand went to her ninja pack, pulling forth a kunai (Ninja knife.) and holding it before her as she settled one leg behind her and crouched slightly for defensive purposes. The men looked youngish looking; brown spiked hair like Naruto’s only a little longer. The eyes were hazel colored and just looked merciless. They were taller than her, definitely capable of overpowering her in close combat. “W-where’s Naruto?” demanded Sakura, stuttering slightly with her first few words. Each of the men smiled in reply and each went in a separate direction. The one on the right went right, the left to the left, and the one in the middle jumped upwards to a higher branch. Sakura glanced in all three directions and growled, not expecting a ninja fight on such a simple mission. She jumped backwards as the ones on her sides came in. They both lead with their own kunai. She lifted her own to deflect them… But as they made contact the one on the right vanished in a poof of smoke. Sakura’s eyes widened and she went to deflect the one on the left as well, the same happening. “Clones! Sh—“ she started to say but was cut off as a strong arm wrapped around her throat. She tried to drive her kunai down behind her but suddenly jolted forward as she felt a thumb dig into her left backside. The thumb lifted away and dug in slightly to the left side of her ribcage, lightly wriggling down to her hip. She squealed, muffled slightly from his arm and dropped her kunai. Her arms went into a spasm as she tried to pull away. The thumb lightly pushed in above her hip and then the thumb was a hand lightly ‘goosing’ from her hip upwards to her ribcage again. Sakura grinned and jerked around, starting to lightly giggle. She had been holding in before… The hand reached her ribcage and goosed there softly; breaking her silence.
.....“Eeeeh! Tee-hee-hee! S-saha-OP!” she cried, wriggling around weakly in his arm. But he didn’t stop, his arm tightened a little more on her neck, his fingers pushing and prodding into the left side of her ribcage. She tried to laugh but couldn’t, losing consciousness out from the lack of oxygen.

.....Sakura fluttered her eyes open slightly and then gasped. The man was sitting on the ground not but a few feet away from her. She tried to bring her hands up… or rather down, but found them to be stuck above her. Glancing up and down, she realized her situation was dire. She was tied to a tree, the rope above her wrapping around her wrists and the entire trunk of the large tree. He had done the same to both her ankles and waist. Her movement was limited to only tugs and wiggles, but she still wasn’t going anywhere. Sakura bit her lip and tried not to cry. She was shinobi! She wasn’t going to cry, even in a situation like this. The man finally spoke, his voice soft and pleasant.

.....“I’ll be forward on this, I want some information on how to enter the Village Hidden in the Leaf’s… But I want to do so discreetly. Would you happen to know a way,” he asked, his eyes boring into her own. His eyes mesmerized Sakura for a moment before she jerked her head to the side. He’s trying to use a genjutsu technique (Illusionary) on me! I can’t give into that! The man laughed slightly and stood up, walking over to the now squirming Sakura. “I’ll give you credit, you could be a good ninja one day if you can resist that at such a young age.” He lifted his hand and settled it on her right side. Sakura tensed, remembering what he had done to her earlier. “But that is neither here nor there. Tell me now.” Sakura remained silent, even keeping her eyes averted to avoid the technique again. A finger wiggled softly into her side and Sakura jerked slightly from it. “Ah, but your face betrays you little Genin… This isn’t painful, I know. You were giggling quiet nicely before.” Sakura felt her cheeks gain a rosy color. How emba—AA her thought was interrupted as the man quickly dug his thumb into her side, causing her to jerk away. He settled his other hand on her other side and began doing the same, quickly digging a thumb into her sides, making her jerk too and fro. To her credit, she wasn’t making a sound but had a huge grin plastered on her face. This continued for a few moments before he changed his method, his hand sliding up to her ribs and lightly poking and prodding them. This broke her silence once more, causing Sakura to erupt in tiny girlish giggles.
“Tee-hee-hee! Hehehehe,” she tittered, shaking her head around and jerking around. She tugged uselessly at her arms and tried to speak through the giggling. “It… It… Ahehe! Doesn’t b-b-botherehehe mehehee,” she managed through, lying through her teeth of course. The tickling stopped, amazingly enough to Sakura. She panted for breath slightly, glancing up at the man who was smiling.
.....“If that’s true, then I guess you won’t mind me getting a little bit more serious with this then…”

EDIT: Bah, I hate how it doesn't let me indent.

Last edited:
Ah, I've been waiting for some Naruto stories - I really liked the way you wrote this one. You kept the characters in tact very well. I look forward to reading more, especially if it involves Kurenai >.>

Whoot, nice start! While Hinata has my vote when it comes to Naruto gals, Sakura just deserves it so much more. I look forward to the continuation.

Oh, and you can force it to indent. Just place a few periods or something in front of what you want to indent and color it white. Becomes nearly unnoticable.

Thanke-sai HDS! I did just that. Looks a little better.

And don't worry, Hinata, Kurenai, Ino and other prevalant females to the storyline will be getting it in one way or another.

Orginally I had planned to just wait for someone else to make a story... But why wait?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back