• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very Brief Tickle in Fun With Dick and Jane

Hey_Look_Its_Me

TMF Poster
Not too far into the movie, Jim Carrey and Tea Leoni get a little "frisky" and he tickles under her knee and then goes to her sides. Its only like 2-3 seconds but it looked genuine.

BTW: It was a pretty funny movie, i would suggest it for Jim Carrey fans (lots of physical humor, like normal).

I just saw this movie today, and was about to post this, but you got to it first. I would say it was a pretty good tickle, abit brief, and the best thing is that the tickle confirms to us that Tea Leoni is ticklish, which would be our first confirmation of such, as there is no info about her in the ticklish celebs section, or anywhere else, to my knowledge.

Mitch

I'm not sure I got a complete picture of who she is, but for some reason I remember that she is pretty cute. Anyone got a pic?

Thanks for the info, HLIM. :D

As for what Tea Leoni looks like, here you go. :bouncybou

Teo ticklish?

Actually, it doesn't confirm anything except that she's in the movie. If every time somebody got tickled in a movie, it meant they were ticklish in real life, the list would overflow. She could just be acting. That's why they hired her.

theatergoer said:
Actually, it doesn't confirm anything except that she's in the movie. If every time somebody got tickled in a movie, it meant they were ticklish in real life, the list would overflow. She could just be acting. That's why they hired her.

First of all I said it LOOKED genuine, i didnt say it WAS genuine. Jim Carrey is known for being good at improv, the tickling might not have been in the script and he might have decided to just do it.

Or...

You could be right and she was just acting. I was not saying she was definately ticklish because of it.

Great pics of Tea! Thank you, Amk. I especially liked the pose shot in the first pic!

Mitch

You're welcome, Mitch and Some1. :D

theatergoer said:

HLIM wasn't trying to confirm anything. All he did was share what he saw in a film. We know the Ticklish Celebrity Lists aren't based on scenes in movies and TV shows, but on what celebs say in real sources, like chats and emails. Even then, the celeb could be lying, so unless we know her personally, how do we know for certain she's ticklish? We don't, so we give her the benefit of the doubt. And yes, we are aware that actresses are hired for their acting ability, or at least they should be. :p

i saw it today also and i accidently posted it...luckily in the wrong section! lol, too short but still good

Not the first time we've seen Jim tickle a female costar, either.... wonder if he's one of us?

if by jim doing that u mean liar liar, at the end...u dont see it happen but you do hear her laughing and thats pretty decent.

Saw the movie, it is pretty fun. The cute tickle scene is near the beginning and looks pretty guinine

ribtickler

i saw the movie. she looked very ticklish. i am not a foot lover per se, however, tea leone has the most gorgeous feet i have ever seen. not to mention perfect legs. to me she is a tickler's dream come true. one of my all time favorite models to tickle. if you really want to see her looking eeven hotter, go rent the tape 'bad boys'. the first movie with will smith. she looked AMAZING in that movie. it was watching the movie just to see jim carrey grab those perfect thigs and ribs.

Jim carrey also tickled Jennifer Anistan in Bruce Almighty. Brief but cute. :bouncybou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back