• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy the Tickler (Willow's Punishment)

Tickle me more

WILLOW'S PUNISHMENT

A loud thunk echoed in the room as Willow's vision began to fade..

“Buf-Buffy? Wh-why??”

Her figure slumped forward only to be caught in the arms of Xander, who gently placed her in the wooden chair.

“Is she alright?”

“She’s fine.”, answered Buffy. “Get some rope.”

Minutes later Willow began to regain consciousness. She reached to rub the pounding in her head when she realized she was tied to the chair. Her vision still just a bit blurry, she asked while dazed..

“What are you doing? Wh-what’s happening?”

“Sorry about the little bump Willow. It’s for your own good.”

A confused Willow saw her friends standing around her as if stalking her.

“You’ve been using magic waaaay too much lately.. It’s time we taught you a lesson.”

“What are you guys talking about? Yeh, I’ve been using magic.. But no harm done.”

“There are ALWAYS consequences Willow.”, replied Buffy. “Get her shoes off.”

“My shoes?! Wh-what are you guys gonna do?” Willow was quickly growing nervous and began to panic. She tried to move, but could only wiggle in the ropes.

“Shoes off.”, added Anya as she dropped the last shoe to the floor.

Willow began to wiggle her toes in her nylon stockings as the cool air began to make contact with her soles. Her ankles were tied to another chair placed in front of her, leaving her legs extended. Buffy then pulled her arms upward and back over her head as she tied her wrists to the chair which held her captive. Willow had never liked the feeling of captivity, especially tied down. Maybe it was a carryover to the witches of salem or something.. Whatever the case, Willow knew it wasn’t going to be good.

“Relax Willow. We’re not going to hurt you.. We just decided a little discipline was in order.” comforted Buffy who was now standing behind her. “Ok gang.. Ready?”

“Ready?! Ready for what?!! Wh-haha.. Whahahaha.. Hahaha.. HAHAHAHAAA HAAA!! Oh stop it! Haaahaaa HA HA HA HAA HAAAA!!”

Buffy was now spider tickling up her smooth armpits with both hands as Willow squirmed in hysterics. “Tickle tickle tickle.. Tickle tickle tickle!”, she teased as her fingers delicately danced up and down Willow’s exposed armpits.

“Oh stoop! HAAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAA!”, laughed Willow now flustered in helpless laughter.

“Oh but we’re just getting started.”, answered Anya as she reached over and tickled Willow’s sides with both hands. “Heehee.. Feel good?”

Willow bent forward but the ropes kept her arms raised and behind her. She tried speaking through the laughter..

“You bit-hahahahaaa! I’m gonna turn you all into-hahahaahaa ha ha haaa!!”

“Into what?”, asked Buffy now tickling harder.

“Into HAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA!!” answered Willow now starting to turn ten shades of tickled laughter.

“Hey you guys can’t have all the fun!” added Xander as he started tickling up and down Willow’s exposed soles. Using all ten fingers he stroked up and down.. Softly at first, then harder and faster. The thought of tickling Willow was now getting him worked up..

“We’re gonna turn you into laughing mush..” teased Buffy as she now dug her fingers into Willow’s sides and ribs as Anya began to tickle her thighs and knees.

“AAAH HA HA HAA HAA HAA HAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!” screamed Willow as she shook in the chair fighting the restraints but unable to go anywhere or do anything to stop the tickles.

Seeing her arms still unable to lower, Buffy then reached up and tickled her armpits some more. “Oh yeh, you like it there don’t you Willow.”

“Oh pl-hahahahaaa.. pleeeashahahahaaa haa haa Buff-hahahahaaa plehahaha.. Pleastophahahahaaa!! “ gasped Willow as she pleaded for mercy.

Buffy stopped tickling and stepped back to survey the action. Placing her hands on her hips she couldn’t help but be amused at the sight of Willow laughing uncontrollably as Anya and Xander kept tickling her twitching laughing body. With one hand still on her side, Buffy effortlessly reached out and tickled beneath Willow’s knees with her other hand.

A helpless Willow struggled in the chair, laughing and gasping as her legs began to involuntarily wiggle and squirm trying to avoid Buffy’s tickle touch.. A smirk crossed Buffy’s face as she watched Xander tickling away, totally carried away with tickling Willow’s feet, tickling all over her soles and arches around her heel and sides of the foot. He even pulled back her toes and began to tickle the tender spot beneath them before tickling the toes and returning to the arches.

Anya was laughing in enjoyment as she tickled Willow’s sides and ribs before attacking her stomach. “How’s that Willow? Hmm?”, she teased as she tickled away.

Willow was in no shape to answer, howling in laughter as she struggled and strained against the ropes keeping her in the chair. She tried to speak but managed only incoherent garble in the midst of her laughing tears..

“OH STHAHAHA BU-HAHAHA WAHAHAH!! (gasp!) HAA HAAAA WAAHAHAHA ANYHAHAHAHAA STOOHAHAHAHAAA HAAA HAA!! (cough cough gasp) HAA HAAA HAAA STOOOHAHAHAA HAAA HAAA!!”

“Ok guys.. Let her breathe.. .. Guys... Hey guys!…Let her breathe!”, ordered Buffy realizing her ticklers were caught in the moment.

Suddenly the tickles stopped but Willow continued to laugh and gasp for air, trying to catch her breath and compose herself.. Her laughing body slumped in the chair as she began to breathe heavily.. Her face flush and her hair matted with sweat..

“Oh man.. (cough).. So help me.. I’m gonna turn you all into rats when I get outta this..” she stormed fighting against the ropes.

“See guys? More magic. I told you this was going to take some time. Let’s get back at it.”, smiled Buffy as she renewed her tickle attack on Willow’s sides and belly. Anya then stood and walked behind Willow, tickling her armpits as she leaned forward. Xander began tickling her feet once again, this time even faster and harder.

Willow’s eyes widened as her head tossed back in screaming laughter. Her body twitched and jerked as if electricity was going through her. She tried kicking her legs, pulling her arms down, twisting and turning.. Anything to stop the intense tickling.. But she was helpless and defenseless against it. She could only collapse in her own laughter and take it..

“HAAAHAAA PLEE(gasp!) HAAHAAA PLEEEEASEHAHAHAHAHAAA HAAAA STOOPHAHAHAHAHAAA!! NO MOREE!!HAHAHAHAA HAA HAAA HAAA!!”, she tried begging through gasping laughter.

“You hear that? She wants more!”, teased Buffy now tickling her all over. The trio of ticklers was having their way with Willow’s sensitive body as she continued to laugh helplessly while begging to deaf ears..

At that moment the door opened. In walked Dawn just home from school..
“Oh man, what a day at school.”, she dragged, tossing her books onto the nearby couch before realizing what was before her.

“What’s going on here?”, she asked, noticing Xander sitting by Willow’s exposed feet while Anya and Buffy were bent over her laughing body..

The tickles stopped.

“OOh.. Haha.. Haahaahaha.. (whew).. Oooh.. Oh Dawn.. (gasp).. You have to help me! They're crazy!!” begged Willow, gasping for mercy.

Dawn walked over to Willow, placing her hands on her hips almost as if mirroring Buffy. She smiled and tossed her long flowing brown hair back. “What are you guys doing?”,, she asked innocently.

“They’re tickling me!” quickly answered Willow. “Thank goodness you’re here!”

“We thought she needed a lesson for all the magic she’s been using lately.”, said Buffy.

“Yeh, we’re just having a little fun.”, added Xander now a little embarrassed.

“Bu-but there’s nothing wrong with magic!”, exclaimed Willow.

“What about those poor people you use it on.. Do they have a choice?” asked Dawn.

Willow gasped. She realized her only chance for help was turning against her.

“But it’s not like I’m hurting them or anything..”

“Well neither are we…”, smiled Dawn as she reached out and tickled Willow’s foot.

Caught by surprise, the trio only watched at Dawn’s advancements.

“In fact.. I’m going to make you feel real good!”, smiled Dawn as she tickled faster..

“But Dawn you do-hahaha hahah.. Stop!! Noo! Haa haa HAHAHAHAAA HAA!!”

Dawn was now using both hands on Willow’s helpless feet, tickling up and down and around her toes.. All over her exposed soles..

“HAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAA!! OH PLEEEASEEHAHAHAA PLEEEASE STOPPHAHAHA HAA HAAA!! HAHAHAHAHAA! (Gasp!) HAHAHAAA OH DAWN NO MOREHAHAHAHAHAAA!! PLEEASEEE NO MOREEHAHAHA HAA HAAA HAAA HAAAA!!”

“Maybe that’s what those people were saying when you put your spells on them.”, replied Dawn still tickling like crazy. She now was tickling Willow’s knees, thighs and up her legs to her belly and upper body.

Buffy and the gang only watched and laughed as Dawn continued her tickling party.

“You know.. I do need some study stress relief .. and this is so much fun.”, giggled Dawn stopping to toss her hair back once more before continuing the tickles.

Willow was a tickled mess. Laughing and sputtering.. Gasping and begging.. Her hair hanging down in her laughing face as tears were now forming in her watering eyes.. She began to sniffle as she begged Dawn for mercy..

“Ple-hahahaaa haa!! PLEEASE DAWN NO MOREHAHAHAA HAAA HAAAHAAA!! HAHAHAHA!! PLEEEEASE!! PLEEEEHAHAHAHAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAA!!”

Buffy and her friends kept watching as Dawn had her tickle fun with Willow. There was something about seeing one of the most powerful witches they knew being reduced to a laughing, sputtering, begging tickled mess… by a mere 15 year old girl with no powers.

“I think she’s learned her lesson.” said Buffy as Dawn continued tickling. “Yeh, she’s a mess.” agreed Anya. “I never knew Willow was so ticklish.” added Xander.

As the gang began to leave the room, a laughing Willow could only watch.. And deal with Dawn’s relentless tickling..

“HEY GUYS!! HAHAHAHAHAAA HAAAA HAAA!! DON’T LEEAVEHAHAHAHAHAA HAA!! DON’T LEAVE ME HERE LIKE THISHAHAHAHAA! HAA HAAA HAA HAA!! PLEEEEEEASEE!!HAHAHAH HAA HAA HAA HAAA HAAAAA!! COME BACK!! HAHAHAAAHAAAHAA HAAAA!!”

As Buffy left the room.. She managed to hear Dawn over Willow’s hysterical laughter..

“Ok I’ll stop… maybe.. Haha!”, teased Dawn.

As Xander and Anya left the house, before closing the door Buffy thought..“Oh yeh.. She won’t be using magic anytime soon.” as she could hear Willow now laughing even louder.

Last edited:
Great work TC! It's a nice continuation from where the most recent episode left off, and good timing since the show is currently in Rerunville.

Nice work, Cub! I really like the way you build a good motive for tickling Willow and how you make use of their relationships with each other. It is a very realistic scene--I could even see it happening on the actual show! (OK, maybe a bit shorter during Prime Time....)

dig dug

Thanks

Thanks for the compliments! This was my first story posted. If you want more I'll be glad to do some. Thanks again.:)

response

Great story. But there are more girls on that show to get tickled. Use some of them too

Superb!

Do one on Willow and Tara, also do you want us to change "your" sequel we wrote?
Love,
Anna and Heather

I just started watching the series on FX and have become quickly addicted. Don't you think Giles is just a bit too stiff? I'll bet a good tickle torture could change that. How about it?

God we hope not. Anyway we plan to use this story for our linking project. TO link various Buffy stories. SHould be good. Hope this is okay. Anyway thanks.

hey! Let Willow get Buffy in a FFFF/F situation. Let Willow, Kennedy, Dawn, Anya, Faith, Amanda and any of the potential let Buffy have it. Please no Xander, Spike, Giles, Angel or any male character.

Re: Thanks

Tickle me more said:
Thanks for the compliments! This was my first story posted. If you want more I'll be glad to do some. Thanks again.:)

WE were hoping for Willow's revenge! Perhaps Xander can sit this one out as WIllow, Kennedy, Anya and Dawn introduce Buffy to the consequences of the recklessness of the vineyard and try to convince her to join them and Faith? We think you have the skills, sweet girl!
Love,
Anna and Heather

hey tklr5150, we were wondering, do you want do have a crack at Willow's Revenge on Buffy?
In a all f/f situation
Love,
Anna and Heather

Shadowtickler, MC, Tummy any of you want to try this? Please?
love,
Anna and Heather

yeah, i'll take a crack at a sequel, i'm not too keen on the current characters, so be bear with me. i might hafta use older characters since i don't know much about the newer episodes, so please forgive any mistakes i might make.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back