• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The broccolli thread

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
This is the broccolli thread I love that stuff Better than celery I love it as a topping on pizza Broccolli potato soup is very good :D :p

Do you mean this stuff? :D

broccoli.jpg

broc-munchees.jpg

broc-eggrolls.jpg

I'm not fond of broccoli, actually. :p

Broccoli is ok in a pinch if there's no celery available at the moment.
Ranch dressing does wonders for broccoli too.

I admit that broccoli is better than celery. But I'm still not fond of it. :idontwann

Did I mention that celery is toxic to fireants and killer bees ? :D

I'm not fond of broccoli myself. And if you look at the pics in amk's post, you'll see why. Look at it! It's OOZING and it's GREEN. I don't like green things that ooze. Spinach does that too.

Actually, Broccoli is my favorite veggie... more I say! :woot: :wiseowl:

General Zod said:
This is the broccolli thread I love that stuff Better than celery I love it as a topping on pizza Broccolli potato soup is very good :D :p

Woooooooooo YEAH!! Load my plate up full of crunchy, steamed broccolli! The stalk is the best part! The broth is good for prostatitis! (It really is). Add some cauliflower! MMMMMMM! Give it to me in stir fry! Give it to me with chinese chicken and rice! Give it to me on the veggie pizza! Give it to me with velveeta! Give it to me with butter! Just don't give it to me raw. :scared:

Apparently, broccoli has an IQ of 10, and "screams" when you boil it in water. No joke...

amk714 said:
I know Lynn. Revolting isn't it? :xlime:

Revolting, disgusting, abhorrent, abominable, appalling, awful, distasteful, foul, god-awful, grody, gross, horrible, horrid, loathsome, nasty, nauseating, nauseous, noisome, obnoxious, obscene, offensive, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, rotten, shocking, sickening, sleazy, stinky and vile

I am not a broccoli phobe, but to me it's so-so. Just kinda healthy and filling. NOW broccoli raab, pronounced by Italians as brocculiraab, sauteed in olive oil, with garlic, and a loaf of really good, fresh Italian bread on the side, HEAVEN. :rotate:

TickleWolf said:
I am not a broccoli phobe, but to me it's so-so. Just kinda healthy and filling. NOW broccoli raab, pronounced by Italians as brocculiraab, sauteed in olive oil, with garlic, and a loaf of really good, fresh Italian bread on the side, HEAVEN. :rotate:

:xlime: broccoli raab oozes even worse than broccoli regular.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back