• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taylor's Revenge(F X15+/M)

Sadistickler1

TMF Poster
Disclaimer:All names are changed to protect the innocent.(Or NOT so innocent)

Taylor’s Revenge
By
Sadistickler

On the weekend before I was leaving for college, Taylor and I had a wonderful Friday night together. We went to the movies, and dinner and just cuddled a lot together. It was a sweet time for the two of us. Kind of sad, though, with me leaving in two more days.
Saturday, I went to work out and run as I usually did, and when UI got home, there wasn’t anyone else there. Mom and Dad went away somewhere, I had no clue where Jamie was, so since the house was so quiet, I decided to lay down and take a little nap.
I woke up slowly a few hours later to Taylor’s sweet voice, urging me to get up.
“Come on sleepy head. You gonna sleep the whole last weekend at home away? Get up. Get dressed. I picked out your clothes for you. “ She said. I opened my eyes. Rubbed my face kissed Taylor for a few seconds and asked her why I had to get dressed. She said it was a surprise, but I needed to hurry. Then she walked out of my room and closed the door.
It took me a few minutes to get it together. I jumped in the shower real quick and put on the clothes she had laid out for me. A black polo shirt, dark blue dress slacks, black dress socks, and my black loafers.
I opened my bedroom door, walked down the hall and called for Taylor as I started down the steps. Then all of a sudden, I hear this yell, “SURPRISE!” by it sounded like dozens of people! I looked down into the living room and there WERE dozens of people! Jamie, Taylor, all my friends, all of Jamie and Taylor’s friends, everyone I knew was there in my living room!
Taylor and Jamie walked up to me as I reached the bottom step and said,” Since you’re go9ng away to college Monday, and we don’t know when we’re gonna see you again, we decided to through you a surprise going away party.” I was floored. I was almost in tears because it was thoughtful for one that my little sis, and Taylor did that, but it was also shocking to see how many people actually showed up. Everyone came up, and wished me luck and pats on the back and stuff. We started eating snacks, rocking out to the stereo and drinking beer. Actually, I don’t drink much, never did really, so it didn’t take too awfully long before I was pretty drunk. It’s a good thing Taylor gave me some kind of anti hangover pills before I started.
There were about 15-20 girls there, both friends of mine, and friends of Jamie and Taylor’s. 90% of which I have tickled severely before in the past. So naturally, I was drunk, and went around and tickled everybody. I had sooo much fun that night! After the wee hours into the morning, finally passed out I guess, and Taylor tucked me into bed.
The next morning, or next day, I couldn’t tell which, I woke up slowly and was in for a huge shock. I found I couldn’t move! My arms were tied up over my head and out to the sides stretched pretty tight, and my legs were spread wide and pulled tight also. I couldn’t see anything because I had a blindfold of some kind on as well. I lay there for a few minutes trying to remember what happened, but couldn’t. I realized I had a bunch of pillows shoved under the small of my back too. My ass was kind of hangin out there above the bed, and this made my chest and stomach arch outward. I could feel I still had my silky boxers on and my dress socks as well, but that was all.
“ Taylor?” I whispered. “Taylor! Where are you? Get me out of this! What’s going on?” I yelled. A few seconds later I heard a noise that I didn’t like. I heard footsteps coming up the steps and down the hall. LOTS of footsteps. Not just one or two, but many, many, MANY footsteps. I heard MY DOOR OPEN, AND Taylor said,” Good morning, sunshine. How are we feeling this morning?”
“Taylor, untie me. What is going on? I asked.
“Oh nothing much, Honey, just getting you ready for your biggest workout of your life, that’s all.” I felt pressure all around my bed as people sat down. Then a hand started caressing my chest. I assumed it was Taylor’s.
“I brought you some coffee, sweetie.” Taylor said. Then I felt a saucer and cup being placed gently onto my chest.
“Be careful though, you don’t want to spill it, it might burn you.” She said teasingly.” Remember all the girls that you would tickle constantly? The ones that you would torture by tickling them so bad/ well they’re all here and want to say Hi.” Taylor said.
“Hi Tony!” said a large chorus of girls at the same time. I almost jumped in surprise and settled down quickly for fear of spilling the hot coffee all over me.
“Well, today, it is OUR turn. So, Tony, I know you’re a little ticklish, but just HOW ticklish is what we all want to find out. Ready girls?” Taylor said excitedly. I was getting very, very nervous. I knew I was a little ticklish because I was tickled some as a little kid, and then Taylor would always try to tickle me to get me to tickle her back. But now here I was tied down tightly, and a hot cup of coffee on my chest. I didn’t know what to do; I thought I could take it a little bit but wasn’t sure.
Then it started. I felt soft things start gliding all over me. My chest, stomach, legs, armpits, everywhere. Feathers! They have feathers tickling me. I held on for a while, trying not to move or utter a sound, hoping they’d get bored and stop. They didn’t. Then the itching tickly sensation got to be too much and I giggled. That’s when they started tickling faster with the feathers. My whole body was starting to itch. I wanted to shake and wiggle away from the sensation, but fear of spilling the coffee made me hold still. I giggled more and more as they tickled lightly. It was really unnerving.
“Taylor, ahahaha stop this! Right now. Hehehe!” I giggled.
“Oh, no. You have a LONG day ahead of you, and this is just a warm up.” She said.
Then I felt fingers slowly, and gently gliding up my sides towards my exposed armpits. I giggled a little louder.
“Stop it! This hehehehe isn’t funny anymore!” I said sternly.
The fingers spider walked all over my armpits and I started to shudder from the tickling sensations. It really did tickle quite a lot. I had a hard time trying to keep still as the fingers tickled my armpits. All the other girls started giggling as they watched me squirm and trying not to. Then it stopped. Suddenly I felt fingers gently poke me in the ribs and I jerked to the left then the right, and the coffee tipped over spilling onto my chest. I inhaled sharply, and then realized it was only ice water! That sensation was a shocker as well. All the girls started laughing out loud at my reactions.
“ Ok, Ok you’ve had your little fun. Good joke on me. Now untie me.” I said.
“NO WAY! I told, you it’s gonna be a long day for you. Ready girls? Lets find out ALL the places he’s ticklish.” Taylor said.
I felt movement all over the bed and fingers started poking, prodding, scratching all over me. My armpits were being thoroughly tickled, my ribs were wiggled and counted, my thighs and knees pinched, my stomach was kneaded and I just went berserk! I started laughing really hard, now. I begged them to stop, yelled at them, cussed them and became totally embarrassed as I realized I was yelling and laughing high pitched like a little girl! Me. Big, tough, laughing and pleading like a little girl. I think my whole body turned red. All the girls were giggling and laughing as they tickled me. They commented on my reactions to different spots getting tickled. “ Oh, look, here’s a good spot, look at him wiggle when I do this”. Oh yeah, watch this, see how he laughs much harder when I tickle here?”
“I can’t wait to see how he reacts when we get to his FEET!” one girl announced excitedly. I was literally in fear of how bad it might get. I’m not really sure whether my feet are ticklish or not, but from the way it tickled everywhere else, I didn’t look forward to finding out in the least bit!
Time itself seemed to stand still. If you’ve ever been tied up and tickled before you know exactly what I mean! The seconds seem like minutes and the minutes seem like hours. And heaven forbid, the hours seem like eternity. I was seriously freaking out. They probably had only tickled me for about 10 minutes by this point. But believe me, when you are tied up securely, unable to move more than a few inches in any direction, defenseless and totally vulnerable; blindfolded to even see what was going on, it has a very wild effect on your psyche.
The verbal teasing and taunting has a big effect as well. Your mind psyches itself out at every word. As the taunt you about how ticklish you are, you actually become more ticklish. And they mention where they’re going to tickle next, you panic for fear of it really tickling bad, and of course it does. You can’t stop them, no matter what you do. Reasoning with them won’t help; bargaining, begging, pleading with them doesn’t help. You fear how long will they torture and torment you with these overloading tickling sensations. Will they ever stop? Now of course eventually they will, but when? How long will you just have to lie there and endure these nerve frazzling tickling sensations? Mere minutes? Hours? Your muscles pull and strain of their own free will, trying subconsciously and naturally to defend yourself; to break free from the sheer torment. But nothing works. You are stuck. Completely at their mercy. And obviously they show none. You do things you normally wouldn’t do, your natural defensive reactions betray you, you end up whining, and crying pitifully like a baby, and you are totally out of control. Believe me that in itself is humiliating and totally embarrassing when normally you are in control and tough. I was having a really bad time.
They continued tickle torturing me for God knows how long and then Taylor told everyone to stop.
“Ok girls, time to get his feet. And if they’re even half as ticklish as mine, He’s in BIG trouble.” Laughed Taylor. All the girls giggled and laughed.
I tried to steel myself for the onslaught of what was to come. I didn’t even know for sure whether my feet were even ticklish or not. I tried to convince myself they weren’t.
Scratch, scratch, and scratch. One fingernail up and down my right socked foot. I Yelped and jerked. OH MY GOD! I’m gonna die! Just that little tickle through my dress sock made me cringe sooo bad! I was in serious trouble! Yes, my feet definitely were ticklish!
“OOOH! This is gonna be FUN!” said Taylor, triumphantly.
Next thing I know, I feel fingers tickling all over both socked feet. I went nuts immediately! I squealed like a little girl again, laughing hysterically. I started begging and pleading as they tormented my feet with their nails and fingers. After enduring that for what seemed like an eternity, they stopped at Taylor’s insistence again.
Then I felt my socks slowly being pulled off of my feet, one at a time.
“ NOOOO! Please don’t! Not the socks! PLEEEEASE don’t take off my socks!” I heard myself say. As bad as it tickled through my thin, slick dress socks, I just KNEW it would be sooo much worse being tickled on my bare feet. I started shaking my head, No and started giggling even before they touched my feet. I could almost feel the heat from their fingers as they inched them closer. Then they struck! OH MY GOD! It tickled soooo BAD! I was in HELL! Pure ticklish AGONY! They would draw their fingers up and down my soles, do figure eights, lazy circles, and just scratch under my toes. It all made me absolutely NUTS!!!
After many, many minutes of this torment and sheer agony, I heard someone giggle louder than the rest. Then the tickling of my feet slowed down and actually stopped. Taylor said, ”Oh My, we getting a little turned on there, big boy?” and then I felt nails start scratching up and down both sides of my now engorged dick. I didn’t even realize I got hard as they were tickling my feet. But I did. Now Here I am in silky boxers, ass off the bed, and someone was lightly scratching up and down the sides of my dick. Can I really put into words the possible description of just how bad that tickled? Dear readers, I really can’t. Suffice it to say that I just screamed in protest, and laughed like a wild hyena. Then to top it off, they started tickling my feet again! To be honest, I was insane for that time period. All I could feel was the overwhelming tickling sensations. My mind just melted into a goo of electrically overloaded ticklish sensations. I couldn’t form words, just babble and scream and laugh until my voice was lost and my throat was sore. But to make it even worse, Taylor told everyone to tickle me all over! I felt hands and fingers flying all over my body again, tickling for all they were worth. My armpits, ribs, sides of my waist, my hipbones, my inner thighs, knees, even my ass was tickled! Now that actually tickled pretty bad as well. Luckily, I think I passed out soon after this onslaught of ticklish torture.
I awoke to find, no, it was not a dream, but a living nightmare. I was still tied up and blindfolded just the same as before. My Arms were completely numb, and my stomach muscles ached from inside from all the previous gut wrenching laughter.
Then I felt someone straddle me and slide back and forth over my pelvic area.
“Taylor? God I hope that’s you.” I croaked out weakly.
“Yes, Baby, its just me. Everyone else left already.” She said. I was getting turned on and hard again as she slid up and down. Then she pulled my dick through the access hole in my boxers. She was wearing what felt like a skirt, but was naked underneath. She guided me in and as she started riding me, she s reached up and started tickling my armpits. OH NO! Not again! I started squealing and she rode me harder and faster. Then she started digging into my sides right under the last rib and I just lost it! That spot sent me into orbit of tickle hell! My whole body shook and I wailed in desperation as she rode me hard and fast. I was sooo turned on, but the tickling sensation was so intense, I couldn’t get off. Just as she was peaking, I heard her say, NOW! And suddenly there was a handful of fingers tickling both of my bare feet. I Shrieked loudly and laughed wildly as the tickling got sooo much worse. Then as the fingers tickled, I felt a wet tongue licking, sucking and tickling my toes. I went even MORE Berserk! Then the nibbling began, and teeth scraping up and down my left foot. I was in sheer agony! Taylor got off very hard and kept riding me. It wouldn’t stop! No matter how much I begged and screamed for mercy. Then all of a sudden, I came HARD! I screeched and growled and squealed as I did, and it felt soooo good! But it was a short-lived pleasure, because the tickling didn’t stop. Taylor got off of me, and put I think a rubber band or something on my dick at the base. Now I couldn’t deflate. Then I heard a squish sound like something being squeezed from a bottle. I felt a cold, slick gooey liquid being poured on my dick. Then fingers clamped around my shaft and started pumping up and down quickly.
Now, dear readers, if you’re a guy, and you’ve just came, what happens when you are continually played with? Pretty damn sensitive isn’t it/ Now imagine that sensation along with your hyper ticklish feet being tickled constantly. You get the general idea. But, to make maters worse, Taylor started palming the head slowly, back and forth. We like to call it, “Polishing the apple.” And then she palmed it a little faster. Now by this point I was crying profusely, cringing, and wanting to curl up into a fetal position. Then to make matters even worse, whoever was tickling my feet started tickling them fast and hard with a two different types of hairbrushes!
I Kid you not, people. I was in absolute agony! After enduring this torment for a while with no sign of stopping, Taylor climbed on top of me again and rode me to another mind-blowing orgasm. I guess I must have passed out again.
This time when I woke up, I was completely untied and Taylor was fast asleep cuddled up as tightly as she could possibly get to me arms, wrapped around my back holding me close. I lay there for who knows how long, just relishing in the fact that I had an absolutely awesome, lovable, adorable girlfriend who happened to be a freak. I thought about who it possibly could have been tickling my feet when Taylor was riding me. To this day I still don’t know. Possibly Jamie, but I hope not. Well, readers, that’s it for this story. The next day, I went off to college and a new chapter in my life. Taylor and I saw each other when ever I was in town, and I had her come up and visit me whenever she could, but through the distance And the heartache from being apart, we only lasted for about 8 more months. But as that chapter closed, others open. We are still great friends to this day. Sometimes even with benefits. She was my first, and I was her first, so we will always have that bond. I have other stories about Taylor and my tickling experiences, but I’ll write about them later. Hope you enjoy my stories.

Authors personal note: Did this incident affect the way I tickle girls? No. not in the slightest. I'm just more careful about not letting myself get into a vulnerable position again. :xpeepsofa

Thank you, Milagros. Believe me, it was the worst tickling I've EVER experienced in my whole life! It was HORRIBLE!
Sadistickler

And you know Damn gfood and well you deserved every second of it, too! It shouldhave been for three days strait! LOL! It was realy fun watching you squeal and jerk around like a nut! Something that will always be in my favorite memories.Course just that one day could never make up for the countless days you tortured me growing up. But it was still awsome. Take care Big B.
Tooticklish4u

Another awesome story. Thanks again. I know I have mentioned on here in the past of a similar incident happening to me, although without the sex.
One time in college, this girl Lora, whose feet I had tickled during a massage, got revenge on me by entering my dorm room with many of her sorority sisters, holding me on the bed, and tickling the daylights out of me. I wasn't tied, but I had about three girls holding my upper body down, while many others tickled me all over, getting every inch of my body, including my feet. This lasted I'd say 15 to 20 minutes, with few breaks, and was sheer torture, so I understand what you must have gone through being tickle tormented by Taylor, Jamie, and all the other girls.
Again, great experience! Thank you!

Mitch

Yeah, Mitchell, You definately know what I was going through. But being tied down was worse. AND blindfolded. I couldn't see where or when the tickles were gonna come from. And it was the WORST thing I had to endure. and it was for a good couple of hours. My Sis, sure enjoyed her revenge, I know.
Sadistickler1

And you very well deserved it! Should have been for a couple of days, Sadistic, What you did to your pooor sister! Shame on you! (Just kidding!)But its nice to see that revenge can sometimes be sweet! Especially when it comes to ticklng! Bye
SoooticklishKimber

Great story. Now, tell us what happened the first time you came home.

this is the first time ive said this but i would love for that to happen to me!

thing is, i would swear by getting all those girls back, torture ur current gf at the time to get names u know....

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back