• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naruto: Sakura Breaks

Grahf

TMF Novice
....Naruto lifted his head off the ground and yawned. “What… What happened? Sakura-chan,” he called out, glancing around him. “How’d I get down here? Wasn’t I in the trees?” Naruto began to move but regretted it the moment he did. His arm was limply lying at his side, shoulder pushed down far below where it should have been. He gripped his shoulder painfully; his fox powers would heal it but moving around would be very difficult. Then he heard it, was it… laughter?

....Kage bushin jutsu! Where was once one Myokin, was now three. Sakura made a small ‘eep’ sound, already tugging uselessly at her wrists. The original Myokin took a step forward. Faster than she could register he was a wicked looking butterfly knife slashing at her. Sakura screamed and clenched her eyes but felt nothing. Then she felt cool air on her stomach and sides. She hesitantly opened her eyes and then became a crimson color.
....“YOU PERVERT! DON’T YOU DARE CUT ANYMORE! I’M WARNING YOU,” she screamed, thrashing around violently; making even Myokin think she would get free despite how helpless she was. Myokin’s knife had taken 3 clean slices at her shirt in a box. Just below her chest and vertically along the sides. Her sides and stomach were now showing. Myokin ignored her continued barrage of threats and obscenities directed at him. The other two clones stepped up, taking places beside her. At these movements Sakura quieted a little, glancing back and forth.
....“This is the last chance for 15 minutes to tell me how I can enter the Village Hidden in the Leaf’s secretly.” Sakura bit her lip slightly in fear then spat out a response.
....“PERVERT!” At this, each Myokin clone slipped a hand back around to their own ninja pack. When the hands came back, they held white feathers. Sakura’s eyes widened and glanced back and forth between the two. Each was small, no longer than 3 inch’s long, but they looked very soft and fluffy. Myokin nodded to them and they began.
In symmetry they started their feathery soft assault; the feathers were placed on her hips, just above the waistline of her pants and traced upwards towards her ribs, then back down again. Sakura went from a straight face to a grinning one in three repetitions. It didn’t tickle badly, she almost liked it but not in this situation and not with this man doing it. The middle Myokin lifted his hands to Sakura’s now bare ribs and began to poke and wiggle his fingers systematically between each rib, going up and down as the feathers traced along her, now she realized, sensitive skin. Sakura bounced up slightly from the tree and let out a stream of soft giggles.
....“Aie-ehehe! D-don’thehe! No! S-sahahp,” she sputtered out, clenching her eyes shut. Myokin ignored her, intent on keeping his promise of 15 minutes. And so it continued, every minute of it becoming a little worse for poor Sakura as she came to realize just how bad it could get. “Aheheehe! Pl-pleaheahaha!!” she managed between hard laughter. Her stomach hurt from laughing so much, the feather hadn’t stopped their soft teasing flow for nearly the entire 15 minutes. And he wasn’t giving her ribs a break either! He didn’t do it hard, he was soft like the feathers, but it built up into a tide she couldn’t stop. Then it stopped.
....“I said 15 minutes, now are you going to be forthcoming,” he asked, crossing his arms over his chest. Sakura drooped her head, panting hard. She hadn’t the strength to comply verbally so merely shook her head back and forth limply. Myokin snickered at her. “Pathetic, as you wish. An hour now.” Sakura’s head snapped up; a look of horror on her face.
....“W-what!? No! Puelehase…” she giggled out slightly, already beginning to tense. Myokin reached around and slipped a pack her had on off his back. Each other clone like-wise did the same. Sakura watched with mounting fear as each Myokin produced a feather duster, each with blue feathers, the tips curled slightly. Myokin reached forth with it before she could say anything, the feathers lightly dancing across her flat stomach and navel. Sakura tittered and pressed back against the trunk, a stupid looking smile plastered on her face.
....“You’re going to feel how soft these dusters are little Genin.” With the same movement that she couldn’t register, they were upon her. The clones each took her sides again, the original taking her stomach. “AYIIEHEHEHE!” Sakura shrieked, squirming around, bucking slightly when that didn’t produce any difference. The feather dusters danced up and down her skin, brushing lightly at her body. Myokin noted how much Sakura seemed to jump and wiggle when the duster passed over her belly button.

....Yes, Sakura. Sakura was laughing, and rather loudly. Naruto pushed himself off the ground, groaning out in pain as he did so. What was so funny? He thought to himself. Looking up, he came to pass that he wouldn’t be able to make it up, even with the charka walking technique he’d learned so long ago.

....Sakura knew now what interrogation was. The two clones on either side of her hadn’t stopped their dusters assault, only extending the reach from her sides to her exposed armpits. Her shirt and jacket had always left them exposed when she lifted her arms, but never had she thought something like this would happen. “PULEAHSHEHE!!! N-NOAHTHEEHE!! THEREHEHE!!!” she screamed, tears streaming down her face. Myokin was kneeling in front of her, his index finger playing with her navel. “
“Tell me and I’ll stop this,” he replied, his nail lightly running around the edge of her navel. Every so often it would dip in and wiggle lightly, only to come back out and start it again.
....“EEEEEAHEHEEHE!” Sakura was a mess, sweating, crying and worst of all exhausted. Not to mention embarrassed. The nail dipped in again and touched the bottom, sending her into a fresh fit of laughter. “AHAHAHAHA!” She couldn’t take it. “I’HEHEE!! TAHAHAHA!” Myokin lifted his finger away. The two clones however only lifted the dusters higher, the feathers tracing from her wrists to her elbows, keeping her from stopping her giggles.
....“Talk, now. They’ll stop when you tell me.” He crossed his arms, waiting for her reply.
....“Tee-ehehe.. ple..eheheeh! G-gaiehe ishehe g-goneahaha! T-takehehe, disguisheeheh!” Sakura twisted around pathetically, his giggles and soft laughter now a pleasant thing than a forced one like before. “Piehehe..cture! P-pahahacket! POCKET!” she screamed out the last word to get it clear. The two clones stopped and promptly ‘poofed.’ Myokin reached into the young girls pants pocket and pulled forth a picture. She and two others were in it. The older one, a black haired man with a green suit must be Gai. Myokin nodded and looked at Sakura, she was hanging still and breathing hard. He leaned in close to her and lightly ran his fingers down her stomach. Sakura tried to double over but released a few satisfactory giggles.
“Remember this feeling, little Genin…” His fingers traced her belly button, sending her into a higher pitch. “Remember that if you tell anyone about this… I will come for you.” He finished the sentence by slipping his finger into her navel again. Sakura screeched and nodded quickly, whipping around.

....Myokin traveled along the main road towards the gate, disguised as Gai. Maybe he should have asked where the Hokage was located?

Nice story. I'd of liked it better if there was some foot tickling, but hey, can't have everything. Hopefully Tsunade-hokage will get it on her tootsies next :cool2:

While all areas are fun, HDS, being an upperbody fan himself, enjoyed this continuation muchly. *Thumbs up*

Tsk, Tsk.

While I'm mostly a foot and stomach fan, all area's (Even the area's I don't normally like myself) will be touched on. And even those that were missed will be touched on at a later time.

And remember, good things happen to those that wait.

-Grahf

I'm more for foot tickling, as well, but this was another great installment. Keep it up ^_^ I'll read them as they come.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back