• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ron's payback to Hermione 2!

heckle

TMF Poster
ok guys im trien to make up for my last attempt to here goes!

It was chirstmas time again and the windows of Hogwarts castle were once again fogging and dampening further with snow and flakes. Hagrids cabin could bearly be seen from Gryffindor tower where Ron was back in his old Dormitory, for the reunion after two years out of Hogwarts from the seven long years. Ron's girlfriend Hermione was in the girls dormitory...he was so sorry that Harry wasn't there...Harry was now an Auror, and the last misson he was sent on had him return with serious injury. Though injury was something Harry nor Ron had been a stranger to.

"Ron!...Ronald?!" Ron could hear the familiar voice of Hermione coming up the stairs to the boys dormitories, also something that one of the group was no stranger to.

bcgh...bcgh...bcgh the taps on the door slightly reverberating in the small room.

"Alohamora" Hermione was unbeliveably good at that spell now, she used it all the time to get to Ron when he was sad an locked himself away. The door was pushed open half-way, without any ameazement he saw Hermione creep around the door with a cheeky little smile on her face. She silently closed the door behind her and climbed on the foorposter with Ron.

"I'm not going to ask why you're here alone, whilst everybody else is down stairs." The smile now leaving her face and being replaced by one of upmost sympathy.

"Look Hermione I"
"Don't like crying around me...i know Ron, I miss Harry too."
"More than when you don't see me?" Ron said looking more sad.
"Tonnes Ron because...I'm really in love with Harry not you." She really didn't want to play this game...she didnt think Ron could take it.
"wah..." Ron said weakly.
"Darn it Ronald...I love you more than Harry...woose."
"Hey...I'm no woose!" Ron said with dignity.
"heh sure." Hermione said hiding a smile, this was a game she did want to play, this game would always lead to Ron talk about himself positively and he would cheer up.
"I AM!" He dignified the word "AM" by poking Hermione in the ribs.
"HEE...Ronald." She said with a beaming smile. She could tell Ron was cheering up because he was looking her over seeing if he should poke again.
"Are nooooooooooooooot!" said Hermione shooting her face close to his.
"Ammmm...tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" He was still saying "oooooooooooooo" as he seised Hermione's ribs and tickled them furiosly.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEE HEHEHEHEHEHheheheHEHEHEEHHEHEH HEHEHEH ehehehHEHhehhehehEHEHH THHAHAHAHAHTSSS STHEHEHEHHEHEHE SPIHERIT HHEHEHEHEHEH!" Hermione said through the helpless fits of giggles Ron was sending her through.
"Say i'm no woose!" Ron said now scratching her belly, that was her wost spot." I know this REALLY tickles!" Ron said grinning.
"AHHHAHAHAHHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAH HA HA HAHAHAHH HA HAHA HA HAH AHHA NOOHHOOHOHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAH SSSSAHAHHAHAAYYYY ITHAHHATHTTTAHAHA YOURSELFAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!..." Hermione couldn't control herself to any degree anymore. She hadn't counted for Ron to go for her spot. She couldve giggled herself off alnight, but Ron knew he had to go and spend some time with the rest of the Hogwarts friends he had made. He gave Hermione another minute or two of belly-button tickling and told her that they would definately continue this after dinner.

The great hall was once again filled with laughter (something Hermione had already experienced) and talking accompamied by lots of clanging and food. Ron was talking to Seames, Fed and George, Neville too. Hermione tuned out of the conversation she was having and just stared at Ron...she was so glad that Ron wasn't thinkinh about Harry...she was happy he was happy. Ginny turned to Hermione and said "He tickled you again didn't he?
"What makes you ask that he he..." Hermione said with a fake giggle of nervousness.
"Well...you left the dormitory and went into the boys one...and Ron was the only one there." Said Ginny innocently
"So!...that doesn't prove it I I I mean anything not IT there is no IT i uh uh umm." But berfore Hermione could back peddly anyfurther Ginny broke in.
"Hermione your talking dumbly, so your either lieing or...drunk. Look Ron's asked me where the best spots are."
"WAH!" Hermione said her eyes bulging.
"Yeh...he loves to see you smile...he can be sweet sometimes." Ginny said looking at her brother with a faint smile, "And... rather dumb." She said glumly now seeing accidently poor wine over himself and Neville.

1 hour later...
The Gryffindor common room was empty except Hermione...she had fallen asleep in her favourote chair. The common room door opened and Ron stepped through the hole. His eyes were red from trying to hold back crying for so long... and eventually crying. He knelt next to Hermione's chair and began to stroke her hair. He was sad, and he wanted to be comforted so he stroked her hair abit roughly...nothing and then without regard that she was sleeping.
POKE! right to the belly
"AAAAAH I'M AWAKE PROFESSOR...WHERE TEST...MUST DO! aaaah..." She saw Ron's face too close and couldn'y help yelp at the unexpected face near hers. After several seconds she blinked "....Ron?" she was thunderstruck by the redness of his eyes and the tears streaming down his face.
"Whats wrong Ron...!" Hermione said getting of the chair and taking his hands into her own as she slumoed next to him.
"I (hiccup)..I (hiccup, gulp)I mi-miss Ha-Harry (hiccup), and (hiccup) he- he's re-(hiccup) really hurt!" Ron said spluttering
"Oh Ronald." She said smiling and taking him into a hug."Ssshhh don't be sad...he'll be fine." She pulled out of the hug and stared him in the face with a comforting look. "ok...he is going to be fine..."

Next morning Ron and Hermione decided to skip breakfeast to spend some one on one time.
"well we have at least an hour before breakfest is over...what do you want to do?" Asked Hermione plainly. Ron knew exactly what to do. Finish off yesterdays tickle time.
"UUH Hermione can you reach up there and grab me that book." Ron said pretending to tie up his shoe...he knew there was no book up there!
"Right" Hermione was wearing a sleeveles light purple top with large arm holes so when she lifted her arms her smooth hairless pits were in such openess that they practically begged for tickling. Her arm was fully outstretched and Ron pulled out his feather from his pocket...he had slightly bent it but no matter and he brushed in her hairless pit.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK" Hermione squealed, she tried to retract her arm, but some sort of device snared her hand and kept it where it was.
"Like my little friend!" He said all a'smile, "It was Malfoys remember...s'posed to bring luck to the user, he he he!" now raising the feather to the hollow and very lightly twirling it in.
"NOOHOHOHO HAHAHAHHAHAHH HAHHAHHAH HHHAHH RROOAHAHHAHHAHANAAHAHAHHALDDDDHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH H HA HHA HAHAHAHAHAH AH H HEHHEHEHEHE OOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE." Ron had caught her other arm witch she actually took a swing at him with and restrained it.
"Tut tut tut." Said Ron stille smiling. He dropped the feather raised his wand, pointed it high into the air and called..."Frozicolouse" and he dropped his wand and caught the ice-cube that materialised in the air.
"ooooh Ron..." She loved tickling but what he was about to do ALWAYS sent her too far over the edge...since that night in Gryffindor common room where Ron and Harry ganged up on her she bore a love to be tickled! and Ron was a tickle lovee, But this... may be too much even for her!
'AIIIIIIIIIIHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH HAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOH." Ron ran the ice cube all over her exposed pit, she laughed and giggled the whole time without pause. Ron paused and looked her over for a moment and saw her shirt had risen...greatly...her belly-button was revealed...it was like in one of those cheesy movies were time slows, time slowed as did his wrist, it went down and just as the ice hit her belly...the door burst open...to be continued!

well do it do better than its Predecessor?

Last edited:
well now i know that number one has become its own personal forum, but hows about we talk this one over!

Ha

cool. Its cool. I liked it better than the original because it wasn't sexual, so good work.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back