• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kewpie Doll

Ovda

TMF Master
This occured when I worked at the local dollar store.

The summer of 2001 Cassie, a co-worker, had a party at her place. She invited a group of us from work. I have always dreamt and fantasized about tickling Cassie for some time. She was about 5ft. 4in tall. Long sandy blonde hair, big blue eyes and a great body. She was a few notches above a petite size, very cute baby doll face. She is so cute that I nicknamed her, Kewpie Doll. But don't let her cutness fool you. This gal could drink biggest of guys under the table.
Anyway, I get to her place early hoping that I'd get to see Cassie's barefeet some time during the night. She opens the door--barefooted, YES!!! Small slender feet with nice high arches. I start to have a few drinks. Mind you back then I was not much of a drinker. Only Cassie, her roommate and I are there--I told you I got there early.
Her roommate leaves to get some more booze. Cassie and I are in the kitchen shooting the breeze. Suddenly I pick her up in my arms and carry her to the front room. I sit on the sofa and toss her off onto my left. I quickly grab Cassie's ankles and start to tickle her bay soft feet. She goes totally out of her mind with hysterical laughter. Cassie is struggling to get her feet out of my grip but it is hopeless. She begs and pleads with me to stop but I continue. After about a minute, Cassie becomes so tickled that her lays on the sofa in a state of silent laughter.
I probably tickle her for about three minutes before her roommate came back. The roommate saw us and smiled saying, "I think you should stop." I stopped and Cassie laid there exhausted. When she rcovered, Cassie sat up and started punching me in my shoulder cussing me out.
Cassie hated me for a few minutes but after that all was good.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back