• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baghdad Tickle Torture

MTJpub

Verified
As the original author of this story I have chose to remove it for the time being. The story was written years after the Gulf War and years prior to the current conflict. The story was written as pure fantasy entertainment. However in my opinion it would be in poor taste to revisit it at this time.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Last edited:
did you ever consider making a sequel of that story with the daughter being tickled by Kalila?? It seemed as if the daughter wasnt tickled but the mom was.

The daughter got it too, but not from Kalila. She got it from 6 republican guards, all "off camera" so to speak (not the main focus of the story, but it is brought up).

I'm not sure exactly what is inappropriate about the story, but I will respect the author's wishes and not repost it. I thought it was a great story, though.

I did the same thing with my Anna Nicole Smith story after she died. Not so much because she dies, but because of how aweful her life had gotten by the end.

it was a great story, we never found out though if the mom was more ticklish than the daughter. a sequel with the daughter getting it would have been great!

They brought up such modern stuff that allows entering search terms and tries to find them in the internet. unfortunately I forgot the name...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back