• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Gathering.... some thoughts from one who has been there!

Ticklechiq

Hi peeps!

Well, a UK gathering is something I've been contemplating for some time - part of me thinks it would be a great thing to get going here (we sure as hell need it!) - but part of me has real concerns about organising a uk gathering..... my concerns are two-fold.

1) I'm sorry to say this, but with a couple of exceptions, my experience of UK ticklers is really bad! The Brits have a problem in general..... they're too reserved and they're frightened to enjoy their fetish. As a ticklee, I do not wish to end up having to "instruct" a tickler who is too frightened to do the job (believe me - it's happened in the past!). I find that a lot of ticklers over here are full of tickle talk, but when I've suggested some real action with them..... no go - they suddenly confess how they're too scared, have never actually done it and don't know how. I know it's kinda selfish, but as a ticklee, I like my tickler to be confident enough to take control and deliver the tickling.

2) UK Ticklephiles are somewhat tickle-starved, and, those who don't fall into the catagory above of being too scared to take it to the reality level... may decide to make up for lost time and forget that there is an element of respect that has to be there when playing. Again, I've had experience of "tickle-starved ticklephiles" and well... if it wasn't for a trusted ticklephile who was there putting a stop to it, I'd have been in real trouble. If I were organising such a gathering, I would have real concerns given that I would not know the people there much, and it's difficult to control people when you're little and tied up!

But..... if these concerns can be dealt with, then I'm up for trying to get something together. Gatherings are fab fun!

So.... I guess at this stage, I'm calling upon a ticklephile in the UK, who is a confident tickler, who is totally up for this, and who is SANE and can assist in controlling such an event. If I can find someone like that, then perhaps we can at least start talking about the possibilities!

By the way - DVNC's gathering here last year was fab! He's a wonderful tickler himself anyway, with some fab tickle friends over there on the West Coast with him. Thanks buddy for coming over here and bringing your tickle skills with you! (and for rescuing my soon to be pulled off toe as well!).

So - UK ticklephiles..... are you up for this? Let me know!

I'd love a UK gathering

Hi Ticklechiq. Personally I have no reservations about actually tickling someone who is willing to let me - and I have no problem with showing the kind of respect you talk about either...that makes total sense to me. Personally, I am tired of living here in the UK and having to pay women to let me tickle them, only to find out that they are either not ticklish at all, or that they are too ticklish and want me to stop almost immediately.
My only reservation about atteding a UK gathering is that I am quite shy meeting others face to face to talk about tickling, however I'd still love to meet up with you and I think a UK gathering is a great idea...

Your shyness is not specific to the UK, turtleboy. A LOT of people get REALLY nervous about meeting others to even DISCUSS this. I encourage all to plan munches (a meet in a public restaurant or bar) so you folks can get comfortable with one another.

Once there's a core group of you that has mutual respect and understand for and of one another, you'll be ideally set to arrange gatherings.

You don't need a big house, or even a house, really. You just need a room in which to meet. Think about this - if you could meet with bunch of "us", would you care what the location looked like? Hardly.

There's clearly a number of you in England. I have different names on my list for the event I hosted there, so I'm certain there's more than before. Arrange a munch, in a public place. Get to know one another. You'll find there's much more possibility of playing with one another when it's not a complete mystery.

Oh, thanks for the props, 'chiq. You and turtleboy, here, are a good start for an event. There's certainly enough of you folks to warrant one. Host some sort of munch monthly in London. For you folks remote from London, plan to visit, already. Get comfortable meeting, and start it in your own areas. Odds are that we're everywhere, in some numbers. It's that way here in the US, and you won't know otherwise until you try.

At least you folks are posting here. Yours is the most active part of the gatherings section. That says something. Respond!

cheers dvnc

Thanks for the good tips dvnc - and thanks for your good grace in explaining the removal of my other post...it does sense after all I guess, especially since you've added a UK section in the personals bit for us. Hopefully we will get a gathering sorted out over here at some stage in the not too distant future - I think you're right about there being enough of us to warrant one...

:)

You're entirely welcome, sir. Nice of you to say.

There are indeed enough of you folks to warrant an event or three. All you need is a home in which to host, ideally with a nearby pub at which to first meet. I can help you folks plan and organize, should you need such, and there's a lady out there that's already talked to a number of you that can assist, likely. It's possible.

Heck, I did it, and I live in California.;)

Tickling in London

Yes well... and about bloody time too! I've been talking about setting up tickle-meets, a UK-based tickle site and all that nonsense for quite some time now, but alas the response has always been more or less the same - no one is really prepared to put their feather where their mouth is...
which is a bit of a shame really considering how many people I've favourably spoken to (at various 'Torture Garden' and other less established UK fetish events) re: coming out about tickling, making it respectable and... hell a lot more bloody hands on!!!!

...Anyway, I'm neither going to damn the British or praise the Americans for their valiant efforts, I just think it's a real pity now that I've finally decided to move to Italy (both for work and play you understand!) that you lot have decided to pull the proverbial finger out, talk about 'tickling' and perhaps (though god forbid)... come out and play! I can only hope that you'll have the good heart to include me (or even invite me) to any gatherings which may take place in Blighty from here on in... why I'll take the first flamin' jet home if I had half the chance...

Lastly if it's any consolation I am planning to pursue my European tickling adventures in Umbria - land of 'quality' wine, cypress hills and happy-go lucky and indelibly ticklish Italian femmes... If anyone's wanting to visit, feel free to drop me a line, I have a lovely refurbished 16th century flat, a spare bed and, (as a local lifestyle magazine was quick to point out), I'm a really chilled-out STUM (Straight Thirty-something Unattached Male) so you really have nothing to worry about... honest!!!!

Keep me posted on ALL your negotiations brothers and sisters, Godspeed, Solletik

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back