• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

King Kong

himynameisbrak

TMF Master
This isn't a tickling find, but oh well. In the new movie King Kong (which is an excellent film, by the way), Naomi Watts is as beautiful as ever. The entire time she and the crew are on Skull Island, she is barefoot. THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!! And they're on there for a good hour of the movie or so. There are a few good sole shots too. So go see King Kong for two reasons: 1)it's an excellent movie that display's Peter Jackson's talents; 2) NAOMI WATTS BAREFOOT!!!!!

Kong

The film is wicked and the barefeet make it 10 times better seriously they have some wicked shots. Especially the bit when the weird people are sacraficin her the camera zooms right in!! :happyfloa
Even if you dont lyk this type of film watch it just for naomi watts feet!
:dogpile:

If I'm not mistaken wasn't there a bit in the old movie where Kong tickles the woman?

Sunjob said:
If I'm not mistaken wasn't there a bit in the old movie where Kong tickles the woman?

Yes that was the impression I got. It looked like King Kong tickled Fay Wray.

I saw King Kong last week, brak, and you are so right. She is barefoot for if not the whole film, then certainly most of it. She is such a cutie, and yes, there are some very fine sole shots! A great movie for us foot lovers to see the fine looking Ms Watts' lovely feet.

Mitch

osco89 said:
Yes that was the impression I got. It looked like King Kong tickled Fay Wray.

Please describe the scene in greater detail. Thanks. :D

Got a question

I was in the bathroom right before they took Ann. I came back and Adrien Brody noticed she wasn't in her cabin, and that her clothes and boots were sprawled out on the floor. Did the natives strip her down to her undergarments or was she just getting ready for bed?

Yeah it reeked of awesomeness to see Naomi Watts barefoot for almost the whole movie. Her feet really got dirty too, and possibly sore too. My hat's off to Liev (her boyfriend) who probably got to massage those feet after a long day.

Oh and Merry Christmas to all!

Sunjob said:

that's the impression i got as well. in one of the jungle scenes with Kong and the woman, he's holding her with one hand, and with his other hand, he wiggles his index finger on her (the music does this silly note every time he does this), and she squeals or sumthing every time, however it could be because she's so damn scared of him, lol. I need to hurry and see the new one!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back