• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 boys and me! (tickle tourture)

Dawnpaw

One day I was playing handball out side, when 2 boys from my neighborhood straped me to a board, my ankles and wrists were in cuffs and my shirt was off. I was in eagle spread. They had a feather, vibrator, feather duster, fingers, and hair brush. 1 of them started to tickle my underarms with his hand and my sides with his other hand. I started sheading tears. Then the other one took off my skirt and turned on the vibrator. He held it to my pussy. I clenched my teeth, shut my eyes and screamed out. The boy smiled. "So this tickles you!" he said and gave me a forced orgrams. Then he put the vibrator down and tickled my other pit and side. Then he used the feather on my feet. After an hour they stoped.

Wow! Very intense experience, Dawnpaw. Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays.

Mitch

Awesome, Dawnpaw! Congrats on your first posts, and have a Merry Christmas. :santasmil

wow,..

I am sure the police investigated this alleged incident....

I think every neighborhood has those kind of boys who strap down girls then strip and violate them. Kids these days...

Fire Sprite said:
I think every neighborhood has those kind of boys who strap down girls then strip and violate them. Kids these days...

I know this is later, but that's a good one Fire Sprite. I dont beleive this story at all so I'll say it's a nice fantasy! :)

Iluv2Btickled said:
I know this is later, but that's a good one Fire Sprite. I dont beleive this story at all so I'll say it's a nice fantasy! :)

How did you know it wasn't real? Sorry! I accidently put this on true instead of fake and I kinda wanted to see how everyone reacted!

In other words, I made this story up. it's all a lie. Haha. Yeah...

Last edited:
Yeah, this was a lie, a made-up story. I don't know I was board and wanted to make-up something. Goodbye!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back