• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

under the bed tickle

happykid27

Ok, this happened to me about a week ago and it was probably the best display of tickling ive ever seen, so here it goes......

I was at my friends house just hanging out while his parents were out shopping for xmas presents when his 18 year old sister walked in the door. She was lookin really hot that day, and of course she was showing off her body cause she likes to flurt with other guys. Well, she mentioned that she had been for a pedicure at the local salon and then went to walmart to pick up something, and as soon as i heard pedicure, my mind raced. I asked her "how was your pedicure" and she responded with "well, the first part went ok until they got to that little stone and when they started scrubbing my foot, i about took the ladys head off." I started laughing and said "so i guess your pretty ticklish" and she was like "omg yea, i can barely wash my own feet because it tickles so bad." She then said she was gonna go upstairs and relax a while and told us to have fun. After she was upstairs for like 5 minutes, i told my friend i had to go up and get something and id be down in five. I then ran up there and peeked through a crack in the door and saw a wonderful site....she was up under the bed looking for something and the only thing sticking out was her feet. I snuck in the room and stood over top of her feet. I said, "how you doin under there"
"omg you scared me, i didnt know you were in here"
"yea sorry" i said. "Man, your feet look really good after that pedicure. I bet their really smooth"
"O, thanks. Yea they look a thousand times better then they did" I began to think of an idea.
"How much torture would it be for you if i tickled your feet when you couldnt move?"
"OMG DONT YOUR EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! I SWEAR IL SCREAM SOO LOUD..."
"TOO LATE" i said to her and i sat on the back of her legs really quick. I then began stroking my nails down her beautiful size 7 feet.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG I CANT HAHAHA TAKE HHAHAHAHA THIS HAHAHA" she could barely spit out the words she was laughing so hard. I looked around for another tool i could use and i spotted her shopping bag and found a new hairbrush.
"Works for me" i said and started raking it across her sole and under her toes. Thats when she just about lost it. By then her bro had heard the commotion and came up and he stared straight at me. But what he said next was the biggest shock.
"Here, use this" and threw me a hand held massager that you rubbed any area you desired with. It had rubber bristles that when lightly applied, tickled like crazy.
"She really cant stand that" he said. "SHe tried it the day she got it and about threw it across the room."
I beagn to slide it across her feet very slowly, and that was about enough to make her die.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO NONONONONON PLEASE HAHAHAH GOD NO PLEASE IL DO ANYTHING STAAAAAAAAAAAAAP."
"Hey dude, you really wanna drive her crazy, roll up her jeans and tickle the back of her legs, that makes her go crazy.
SO, i did as he said and glided my fingers across the back of her legs and used my nails lightly to scratch and that was it. She laughed so hard that she couldnt breath, and finally i got off of her. I ran downstairs and continued what i had been doing and when she came down later, she never said a word to me, but i saw her smile and give a wink.

Il update as soon as i get another adventure.

Thanks for sharing, Happykid27! Congrats on your first posts, and have a Merry Christmas. :santasmil

Very fine incident, thanks for sharing it! :D

Welcome to the TMF, Happykid27, and congratulations on your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the TMF, may you find your stay a pleasure.

And a wonderful story, I look forward to future stories that you might grave us with.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back