• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"A Carol Christmas" with Tori Spelling

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
Just saw this (otherwise rather uninspired) movie on TV. It contains a scene with a wonderful family tickle fight: On X-mas Eve, the kids ask their dad for permission to open all gifts, but he just tickles them for their cheek. Mom comes in to see what all the laughter is about, then she joins them until all are involved in a big tickle fight. Tori Spelling just watches from outside the window, it's her sister's family, and she remarks to the Ghost of the Present Christmas (played by a rather fat William Shatner) that she would like to join them. The scene is rather long, about two minutes. Sorry, no clip.

Haltickling said:
Just saw this (otherwise rather uninspired) movie on TV. It contains a scene with a wonderful family tickle fight: On X-mas Eve, the kids ask their dad for permission to open all gifts, but he just tickles them for their cheek. Mom comes in to see what all the laughter is about, then she joins them until all are involved in a big tickle fight. Tori Spelling just watches from outside the window, it's her sister's family, and she remarks to the Ghost of the Present Christmas (played by a rather fat William Shatner) that she would like to join them. The scene is rather long, about two minutes. Sorry, no clip.

hey i just looked up the movie - is there a hot daughter that gets tickled?

heres a pic http://www.hallmarkent.com/photoPopup.php?filename=CarolChristmas_hirez_023.jpg her name is Nina Siemaszko (on the right in the green) and she played roberta

according to imbd she was born in 1970 so i'm pretty sure shes of age

No, that's the "Cratchit" family, Tori's secretary. I didn't find a pic of the "movie sister", sorry. Too insignificant for the story, I guess...

Haltickling said:
No, that's the "Cratchit" family, Tori's secretary. I didn't find a pic of the "movie sister", sorry. Too insignificant for the story, I guess...

ah i see, ok thanks for looking i might hunt out a 10p one on ebay but won't worry too much about it lol

The one who gets tickled is Paula Trickey...I posted that scene last year at TT (I wonder if I still have it).

this was on a FEW times, i think; surely SOMEONE can make a clip...right??

Trickey

Now I've got to see this... Paula Trickey is wayyy ticklish. And according to a friend of hers I talked to a couple of years back, "very cute when tickled."

I understand she also got tickled on the first episode of Renegade, the Lorenzo Lamas series.

Thanks for posting!

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back