• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

July 4, 2003

Ovda

TMF Master
July 4, 2003. A group of friends and I went to the coast for July 4th. There was about 5 guys and 17 girls--love those odds. Anyway, most of us were sleeping on the floor. I was on my sleeping bag getting ready to sleep. Jackie had her air mattress in front of me. She was at the othr end reading a book. I thought to myself, "There is no fucking way that she is going to sleep with her barefeet basically in my face. There is no fucking way that is going to happen."
She lays down with her feet in my face. My friend Alan warned Jackie, "Watch out he is going to get you." I pounce on Jackie's feet and give her a quick few seconds of tickling. Strong gal. She pulls her feet underneath the covers as she goes to bed.
I wake up early the next morning. I look and see Jackie's big feet sticking out of the covers. A sliver of light from a streetlight is on her feet. I lay on my stomach for the rest of the morning lusting/fantasizing over Jackie's feet. I had such a huge hard-on I did not want to get up when everyone started waking up.

Five guys to 17 gals? Now that is just paradise! what other chances or tickles did you get that trip?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back