• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christmas Tickling

reflexology414

1st Level Red Feather
My life has been hectic of late, and I haven't had enough time for writing.

This post is an old one, and it's a bit rough (it was one of the first true experiences I ever tried to write). I'd hoped to finished editing it before the holidays, but there simply wasn't time, so I'm reposting it as is.

This still ranks as one of my better Christmas experiences.

True Christmas Tickling

I wonderful story. Both of the ladies in your stories are "keepers." You were lucky to have such friends that would let you "explore" a little.

Thanks

I appreciate the reply.

That was a wonderful experience. I only wish Christmas 2005 had been that good. Maybe next year.

that story was fantastic. i too had a cousin that allowed me to explore and i thank her to this day. great post

Thanks

It seems like many people started out with cousins or others close to them. I'd love to know more about your experiences if you're game to share.

a very well written story. and to think it was true. how long ago did this happen? ahh i have male cousins, but we were never close like this. you should think about writing fiction. you write extremely well. cohesive, and easy to follow. i was wondering do you still see kelly?

isabeau

Thanks isabeau

isabeau,

Thanks for the kind words about my writing.

You asked when all of this happened. At the risk of making myself feel really old, I was in high school -- and it was more than ten years ago.

I’m sorry to report that it’s been a while since I’ve seen Kelly. She moved away a number of years ago (that's actually been a common theme in my life of late -- many people I used to know from this region have moved away in recent years).

You mentioned your male cousins... did you ever share any tickling experiences? I’m curious, because I’ve received a few emails from others here who said they had great tickling experiences with their cousins while growing up.

I’ve enjoyed many of the fictional tales I’ve read at the TMF, but I decided to focus on some of my real life experiences for a number of reasons. For starters, I’m not sure I could create fictional works that would rival those I’ve seen here. Furthermore, my life has been stressful in recent years (you and I corresponded about my accident in another thread). I’ve found it relaxing to write about past tickling experiences.

I actually started writing about another experience I had with Kate and Kelly, but I got hopelessly stuck after the first ten pages or so (you may have read them already). I also made some brief posts about some of my college experiences, but many people are sensitive about that right now because of the guy who was stalking girls in that college dorm out west.

Thanks again for the thoughtful reply.

Last edited:
i honestly dont remember if i had any ticklish experiences with my male or female cousins. sighs, i have no real ticklish experience at all.

isabeau

Again

R414, I enjoyed reading that story again. Thanks for posting it. I am way overdue to send you a private e-mail and apologize. But I will be in touch.

Thanks

Thanks Em Es. I know you've been busy, and I look forward to hearing from you when time permits.

I really, really enjoyed reading this story
I think you should be very very lucky with such a sweet cousin
Did Kelly became your girlfriend?
Do you wrote more or is this the only thing you wrote about tickling?

Thanks

Thanks for writing.

Kelly and I didn't date, but we enjoyed a close friendship. She was always affectionate (and a bit of a flirt), and we had many good times together during high school.

You asked if I've written anything else. There have been a number of posts about Kate, including a partial story I haven't finished yet. I'll post the addresses for you. I'll eventually be editing these posts to tighten up some sloppy sentences and bad grammar, but I'll be leaving them online in the interim.

Kate 1

Kate 2

Kate 3

Kate 4

There's another experience involving Kate and Kelly, but it's not finished yet.
The experience was rather complicated, and I'm having trouble getting it on paper. I'll share what I have thus far.

Kate & Kelly / PROM

AWESOME!!!!!! :eek:

There reali arent words to describe how im feeling. But the most outstandin ones have to b jealousy, envy and awe haha!! Im just filled wiv jealousy here :s lol!! U r SUCH a lucky guy to have not only ONE, "tickle playmate"- who, btw seems REALI ticklish and beautiful by the sounds of it, but TWO "tickle playmates" who is MORE ticklish than the first and equally receptive!! How cud u let em get away LOL:eek:!! I had a step cousin i used to tickle as often as i cud, but unfortunately, she wasnt that ticklish or that playful, and the experiences were just brief ones reali :(!! Im so jealous u have no idea lol!! And such a close bond with some1 usually just HAS to stem from childhood- coz they're just acustomed to it most of their life then! Whereas tryna start that with some1 later in life, they just think it's weird, get freaked out and r scared off :s! U were a fool to let them go, a fool lol :p!!! And yer, one of the best WELL writen stories i've EVER read. Thank-you for your most excellent contribution. Will REALI look forward to any poss future posts from u!

Do u by any chance have any pics to share of one or both of these two girls then- perhaps both of them and they're feet? And how old were they in the time of ur story? And i knw ur obv into feet, but i was hopin as i read for some upperbody ticklin etc, like Kate did to u lol!! Thx again..my mentor LOL :man::man:!!!!!! :yowzer::yowzer::yowzer::yowzer:

Wow, two replies in one day. Thanks for the glowing review. It's appreciated.

To answer your first question (well, it was sort of a question), I didn't let anyone get away in the conventinal sense. Kelly eventually left after high school - lots of people did. Kate is still very much a part of my life, though we don't see each other weekly as we used to.

As for the age question, the three of us were roughly seventeen when this happened, and we were in high school.

There were some upper body incidents during our teens, though they weren't the mainstay of our interaction by any means. I'm in the process of writing up two of our experiences as we speak, though it's been hard to find time to put them on paper with my schedule being as full as it's been of late.

Where photos are concerned, I wouldn't feel comfortable posting those here (for safety and other reasons... not to mention the fact that I told Kate I wouldn't). However, I had so many people asking what she looks like, and there is an actress who bears a strong resemblence to her, so I posted her photos online with an image of the house where so many of our encounters happened. Hopefully that will be good enough for now.

http://geocities.com/reflexology/kate.html

Thanks again for the favorable feedback.

There reali arent words to describe how im feeling. But the most outstandin ones have to b jealousy, envy and awe haha!! Im just filled wiv jealousy here :s lol!! U r SUCH a lucky guy to have not only ONE, "tickle playmate"- who, btw seems REALI ticklish and beautiful by the sounds of it, but TWO "tickle playmates" who is MORE ticklish than the first and equally receptive!! How cud u let em get away LOL:eek:!! I had a step cousin i used to tickle as often as i cud, but unfortunately, she wasnt that ticklish or that playful, and the experiences were just brief ones reali :(!! Im so jealous u have no idea lol!! And such a close bond with some1 usually just HAS to stem from childhood- coz they're just acustomed to it most of their life then! Whereas tryna start that with some1 later in life, they just think it's weird, get freaked out and r scared off :s! U were a fool to let them go, a fool lol :p!!! And yer, one of the best WELL writen stories i've EVER read. Thank-you for your most excellent contribution. Will REALI look forward to any poss future posts from u!

Do u by any chance have any pics to share of one or both of these two girls then- perhaps both of them and they're feet? And how old were they in the time of ur story? And i knw ur obv into feet, but i was hopin as i read for some upperbody ticklin etc, like Kate did to u lol!! Thx again..my mentor LOL :man::man:!!!!!! :yowzer::yowzer::yowzer::yowzer:

Hi reflexology414 !
I've just read your incredible story. I should say I've re-read it and it's truely exceptionnal. To tell you how i'm feeling at the moment you have to know that your story was one of the first one I've read when I got the chance to surf on the web for the first time and exploire my tickling fetish with stories (clips weren't as popular as today).
What can I say ? I've had some very positive tickling experiences with cousins of mine but I've never shared something that strong like the relationship you had with Kate.
Thanks so much for this, I'm a true fan.
Take care
Whitedarf

Thanks

Thanks so much. I'm glad you enjoyed the read (both times). Ironically enough, I've had a number of private emails from people telling me they had similar relationships while growing up. Sounds like you can relate.

Hi reflexology414 !
I've just read your incredible story. I should say I've re-read it and it's truely exceptionnal. To tell you how i'm feeling at the moment you have to know that your story was one of the first one I've read when I got the chance to surf on the web for the first time and exploire my tickling fetish with stories (clips weren't as popular as today).
What can I say ? I've had some very positive tickling experiences with cousins of mine but I've never shared something that strong like the relationship you had with Kate.
Thanks so much for this, I'm a true fan.
Take care
Whitedarf

Reflex, this along with your other stories is just great. You are a very talented writer and have had some great experiences in your life. Please keep writing.

Also being new around here, i came across the first part of your story about Prom. I was wondering if its finished and i just havent seem to find it around here?

Also, if you dont mind me asking, do you still get to see and tickle Kate and/or Kelly on occasion?

Reflex, this along with your other stories is just great. You are a very talented writer and have had some great experiences in your life. Please keep writing.

Also being new around here, i came across the first part of your story about Prom. I was wondering if its finished and i just havent seem to find it around here?

Also, if you dont mind me asking, do you still get to see and tickle Kate and/or Kelly on occasion?

Thanks for the kind words, and welcome to the forum (you mentioned that you're new here).

The prom piece you mentioned still isn't finished - at one point, I wasn't going to finish it, but a few really great TMF friends encouraged me. It's been hard to find the time to work on this (my day to day life has been hectic for a while now), and I'm finding this a uniquely difficult experience to accurately capture on paper because it spanned several days, and there were so many exchanges involving dialogue (I really struggle with those).

When I have a spare moment or two, I scribble down whatever parts of that experience I can find the words to spell out on paper. The portion I have completed thus far is in segments. The feedback related to my previous posts has been so positive that I feel safe sharing it here.

http://www.geocities.com/reflexology/prompart1.html

So that's the scoop on the prom story.

To answer your other questions, Kelly moved on after high school... many people did. Kate is still a huge part of my life, though she's now living much further away so we don't see each other nearly as much as we did while growing up together.

Thanks for the kind words, and welcome to the forum (you mentioned that you're new here).

The prom piece you mentioned still isn't finished - at one point, I wasn't going to finish it, but a few really great TMF friends encouraged me. It's been hard to find the time to work on this (my day to day life has been hectic for a while now), and I'm finding this a uniquely difficult experience to accurately capture on paper because it spanned several days, and there were so many exchanges involving dialogue (I really struggle with those).

When I have a spare moment or two, I scribble down whatever parts of that experience I can find the words to spell out on paper. The portion I have completed thus far is in segments. The feedback related to my previous posts has been so positive that I feel safe sharing it here.

http://www.geocities.com/reflexology/prompart1.html

So that's the scoop on the prom story.

To answer your other questions, Kelly moved on after high school... many people did. Kate is still a huge part of my life, though she's now living much further away so we don't see each other nearly as much as we did while growing up together.

Thanks for the welcome reflex and best of luck with the story. Ill be sure to read it once its finished.

Also, I would like to say that you and Kate have a special relationship together. I would have loved to have a cousin to hang out with as I grew up an only child as well. Your a lucky guy to have such a close-knit family.

Thanks, super. It's going to take a while to finish the prom piece (and it's going to be a much longer work than my previous ones), but there's enough complete to keep you busy for a while. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for reposting this story Reflex. Always a great one to read. Have you been able to find a site to post your other great stories?

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back