• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What the movie "Saw" should really be like

happykid27

Ok, for those of you who have seen the movie "Saw", then you know the plot and what it's about. Well, my mind started to work and i thought that it should go a different way, so sit back and enjoy my version of "Saw."

When the Last of the five girls awoke, she started screaming.
"What the hell, where am I? Someone help me please!!!!" Her name was jennifer, and her along with four other girls whos names were samantha, christa, kelly, and jessica, she found herself in a mysterious room not knowing one bit how she got there. The room they were in was very old and damp, and was lit by only 3 dim lights hanging from the ceiling. They were all in the same clothes they were wearing earlier, but the problem was that none of them could remember where they were earlier.
"Hey, just calm down, none of us know whats goin on here, but you've got to relax. No need to scream, we've already tried that, noone can hear us. Were by ourselves." The words came from Kelly, the youngest of the 5. She had just turned 18 and was a beautiful piece of body. She had long, brown hair and a complexion that would make any man die.
"Whats your name. Do you remember anything before this?"
"My names jennifer.....no..i cant remember anything. I dont know why, but i cant. She looked around the room at each of the girls with a puzzled look in her eyes. Christa then got up and started walking around. Christa was the oldest of the bunch. She was a 35 year old school teacher who was also quite good looking herself. She was about 5'3" and looked 5 years younger then she really was. "Theres got to be someway out of here" she said. "I mean, whoever put us in here brought us here through something, and maybe we can get out that way." Just then, a speaker in the upper corner of the room made a noise, and everyone froze to listen to what it said.
"Hello ladies. I'm sure by now you're all wondering why i brought you here, and you will soon find out. I want to play a game with you, and whoever can complete the game will escape and go back to your original lives. Those who dont, well, lets just say you will spend the rest of eternity through a living hell. Since you have been in here, you've been breathing in a nerve agent that makes you 50 times more sensative to the touch. This will make the challenges that await you more interesting.....at least for me. Your first mission is to get out of this room, so you can explore the rest of the facility and see what awaits you. I wont tell you how to get out, but i will tell you two things. One, if you do not complete the game in 6 hours, then you will remain here for the rest of eternity. Also, the key to getting out of this room lies on what you stand. The floor is covered in a special powder that works as a strong itching substance that will make finding the small key ive hidden even harder. You may think itching is something to just laugh at, but trust me, you dont realize how funny it's really not. Good luck" With that, there was once again silence in the room. Everyone didn't know what to do, until finally, samantha on her knees and started searching around.
"Well, are you guys just gonna stand there or help me. You heard that man, we only have 6 hours, and we still havn't got out of here. Start looking."
"Damn, that guy wasn't kidding. That powder sure is making my feet itch like crazy. And, it looks like that fucker trimmed down my nails, and now i cant scratch. Someone please, its getting worse. Scratch!!!!!" All the girls looked down on their nails, and noticed the same thing. They were all feeling the itch very badly, but only their soft flesh of their fingers stuck out. Then, they spotted a glove in the corner of the room, and attached to the end were finger like nails, the nice ones you would see an acteress wear.
"Quick, throw me that glove." jessica demanded. Christa threw her the glove and continued her search for the key while Jessica put on the glove and sat indian style on the ground and lifted her foot onto her thigh, bottom facing up. She then began gliding the nails over her tortured foot, only to find a big problem.
"AHHHAHA holy shit, what the hell."
"What, what is it?" Jennifer said. Jessica tried it again, and the same reasult occured.
"AHAHA OMG, i cant, it tickles so bad. What the fuck has this guy done?"
"What, give me that" Christa said. She thought jessica was crazy, and knew herself, an adult, was much more matured and grown up.
"I dont know about you, but i know that this is gonna feel so gooooo hahaaahahahahahhahaha omg. wtf, ive never been ticklish in my whole life, and that was so bad i couldnt even do it for a few seconds. You're right, this guy has definetly fucked us up real bad. Please, mr. i cant take this, i need something to cure this itch, help me!!!!!" With that, she started running around the room screaming, while the others were trying out the new tickle glove, and each giving a similar reaction. Then, Jennifer, spotted it....the key.
"Guys, i found it, come on lets get out of here." They all ran to the door, yelling at her to put the key in and get them out of there. She turned the key and door opened. They all flooded out into a hallway and ran different directions. Samantha was the first to yell to the others.
"Guys, come quick, i found something." They all ran over there and saw what she had found. There in front of them was a small container with two holes in the middle, and piece of paper that said: "This may or may not cure that deadly itch, the reasults could be good or could be a bitch." The four others sensed trouble, but samantha didnt hesitate. She stuck her feet in the two holes and waited for something to happen, and something did, not what she had in mind though.
"OMG NO HAHAHA NO OH SHIT, IT WAS A TRICK. HAHA HELP HAHAH ME!" The girls took a closer look and noticed a feather gliding up and down her foot inside the hideous device. She couldnt remove her feet, and she was screaming for dear life. THe others knew they could not save her, and decided it was her own fault for being so uncautious. They had problems of their own anywways. They all took off, hearing the horrindous screams of samantha echoing, then the screams stopped. They all assumed the worst, and continued,

And thats what this story will do in a couple of days.....tell me what you think id apreciate it....thanx!

I liked it. I prefer a little detail was it was really interesting and fun to read. I look forward to more little device tickling the girls.

good story i cant wait to read the rest of it.

nice beginning and great concept. i am not familiar with that movie, but your story generates creativity.

isabeau :bubble:

haha imagine that,none stop letters for the next few months and we could have ourselves the first mainstream tickling movie :)

lol great minds think alike i thought the same thing when i saw saw 2, very good version, it would be awesome to see a tickle saw lol. well hostel is out, that has some foot shots before he cuts her toe off lol.

ShadowFox said:
lol great minds think alike i thought the same thing when i saw saw 2, very good version, it would be awesome to see a tickle saw lol. well hostel is out, that has some foot shots before he cuts her toe off lol.
Oh... my... God! I saw that thing tonight. :shake: OOOOOOHH! Come back, Dr. Phibes! All is forgiven!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back