• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Luthor the Geek

TklWolf

TMF Regular
Luthor the Geek w/Stacy Haiduk tickled!

In the third chapter of the DVD, Stacy Haiduk comes home with her boyfriend. (Luthor has tied up her mother and is hiding upstairs). Her boyfriend gives her a poke in the sides (gets a ticklish jump) then sprays her with whipped cream. She goes upstairsto take a shower. He joins her and there are some more ticklish reactions. Stacy leaves the bathroom, puts on a bathrobe and hears something from the hall closet (where Luthor was hiding earlier. As she looks into the closet, the b/f comes up behind her and starts tickling her sides and tummy. they get to the bedroom and fall on the bed with him still tickling Stacy. She gets on top and there is a little back and forth. Stacy's robe falls open. She starts to take it off when he grabs her sides and flips her over, where they start making love. Stacy's reactions were so good I thought they must be real. And they are! In the deleted scenes, click on the shower scene. The director talks about building the bathroom. Then he talks about trying to get the two actors comfortable with each other. He says he discovered they were both extremely ticklish, so he had them tickle each other and they become comfortable with each other. Then a little more tickling in the deleted shower scenes.
So beautiful Stacy Haiduk is extremely ticklish!

Last edited:
Sounds great, although i don't think I have heard of the movie. It will be something I might have to look for.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back