• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Jain Swiftblade Saga (Anthropomorphic Fantasy Tickling)

Morden

TMF Poster
Heya guys. :wavingguy

I know anthropomorphic/furry tickling is very much a niche genre, but I thought you guys might like to read what I've written. I've been a regular contributor to Kyle Dragon's Furry Tickling Story Site since my early-mid teens, and only recently have I given writing a go. Anyway, the Jain Swiftblade saga juxtaposes both my fascination with anthros and my obsession with tickling. The saga itself started as an experiment, but continued and quickly evolved into a story/character driven work of fiction I've become quite pleased with, and am still working on.

I hope you enjoy the stories, constructive criticism/comments are more than welcome. :)

The Jain Swiftblade Saga: Part 1

The Jain Swiftblade Saga: Part 2

The Jain Swiftblade Saga: Part 3

Morden

frankly, i can't recommend this series enough. The amount of detail given in the stories is nothing short of amazng, and you'll find the Jain charactor quickly grows on you.

Very good series which I hope to see more of.

grrrr my google pop up keeps popping up when i click on it. and when i right clicked and saved as it said cant be downloaded. try again. what happened? yesterday i was able to click on it, but then my computer went screwy right after.

isabeau

Isabeau, if you PM me your email address I''ll post the stories along to you in a ZIP file. :)

BTW: Thanks for all the support guys! DEV, I'm currently writing Part 4 at the moment, so stay tuned!

Hmm

Morden i've been thinking about writing a few heroic fantasy stories myself (but non furry).
Would you like to proofread them when i finish the first?

Darth Vegeta said:
Morden i've been thinking about writing a few heroic fantasy stories myself (but non furry).
Would you like to proofread them when i finish the first?

Hell yes!!!

Do you still have my email addy, mate? Send them along to me and I'd take great pleasure in proofing them. :twohugs:

Morden said:
Isabeau, if you PM me your email address I''ll post the stories along to you in a ZIP file. :)

BTW: Thanks for all the support guys! DEV, I'm currently writing Part 4 at the moment, so stay tuned!

thanks Morden i pmd you my email

isabeau

wow what an excellent series so far. you write with great imagination and detail. plus you have a plot which i always prefer. i like Jain and her name also. tell me what sort of creature is she? you call her vixen so i would assume that she is a fox like creature? love the originality. so creative. i look forward to your next installment, if i can click on the link. grrr otherwise you could email me that story like you did these. and thank you btw for that.

isabeau

Haven't read it yet, but having Cosmo_AC sponsor it immediately peaks my interest. Im sure then it must be a good read.

I'll save each one and comment again when Im done. :)

isabeau said:
wow what an excellent series so far. you write with great imagination and detail. plus you have a plot which i always prefer. i like Jain and her name also. tell me what sort of creature is she? you call her vixen so i would assume that she is a fox like creature? love the originality. so creative. i look forward to your next installment, if i can click on the link. grrr otherwise you could email me that story like you did these. and thank you btw for that.

isabeau

Thanks Isabeau. :D

Yes, Jain is a fox, and so are the rest of the S'Nom. Many of the social groups in the saga are mainly species specific; the S'Nom being foxes, the Tylians wolves, the Equinians horses, etc. (However, some kingdoms, like Reme, are an eclectic mix of different creatures.) Some of you familliar with late medieval/renaissance history may recognize where I've gotten inspiration from.

BTW: I've replied to your email, I can send you that something extra if you want. :)

Ace: Cosmo's been a source of constant help and inspiration as I've been writing the saga. (He proof-reads the stories as well.) I owe the guy several favours. ;) And please post comments when you're finished! :)

bumping this up again, it deserves to be read and continued. hint hint lol fantastic story your imagination rocks

isabeau

Morden , I shit you not when I say ..... these stories kicked ever-lovin' ASS!!! Wow! Amazing! I really loved them! I have to say I wasn't really into any of the */m parts , but all the */Jain stuff was friggin' phenomenal! Will there be any more parts to this saga? PLEASE?! I gotta read another adventure where Jain gets her soft , pink , S'Nommian tootsies tickle-tortured again ... I just gotta!
Keep up the great work , Morden!

Thanks TKLMAN! :veryhappy

Seriously, that means a helluva lot!

The thing with the Jain Swiftblade Saga, is that I intend to make it as diverse as possible in who gets tickled, and what form the tickling take. And not only tickling itself, but accounts of and references to it. My ethos is to include much tickling as possible. As you pointed out, I've already done Jain/M, Jain/m, and M/Jain so fully expect to see F/Jain in Part 4, which I'm still currently writing. (25 pages in, and that's just a dream sequence!) :p

Seing as you you like S'Nomian foot tickling so much, you'll love what I've already written in Chapter 2. There's tongues. :evilha:

Anyway, thanks again, it's great to have the encouragement! :D

btw

Any chance of some new art on your stories? Perhaps a foottickling pic? (btw still working on my story)

I've really put my drawing indifinately on hold, mate.

Back in the boog old days, I spent 5 hors every Saturday drawing a picture, but since starting my part time job and Uni, I really don't have the time. The great thing about writing is that I can come back to it whenever I want, whereas as a drawing had to finished in one go. Anyway, I *do* have a couple of really good ides for Jain drawings (One topless, one foot tickling) so don't loose hope.

And send me that story when you're done!

I'm glad Isabeau bumped this, or else I would have missed out on one of the best reads I've had in a while. I'm loving all of the foot tickling she's getting, and hope there's more then enough of that for her in the future. ^_^

Quite, I really must thank her for it. :D

Anyway, really glad you've enjoyed the stories mate, plenty of foot tickling to come. :)

ribtickler

great stuff. i wish i was creatice like you are. i especially enjoyed part one with the tickle monster. something about tickle monsters that i just love. they are merciless in their tickling. however, this tickle monster had some compassion-- very interesting. would love to read more of your stories. especially tickle monsters!!!!!!!!! are any of your stories around modern times?
i enjoy the era that you write about. keep up the great work. you are very talented.

Finished reading all three. Fantastic writing style. Great description in expression. I'm not much into the furry aspect myself. But the Equinox being Steed based creatures, and the Wolf-men, in a way I can definately see the imagination here. It's just hard to get the "Disney"-style art I've seen and find a more mature roleplaying style of character in my mind.

Perhaps some art would help. For without it, there's not much to truly capture that essence of these creatures you're trying to create. For example in the first story, if I didn't know this was anthropomorphic before, I wouldn't have until story 2 really. I don't know if that was the intent.

Despite all of this, you have definately created a universe, and a heroine. A very impressive and enjoyable work of fiction.

more more Morden your readers demand more lol

isabeau

lovesribs:

Thanks mate, much appreciated! As for the tickle monster itself, I figured that it would be a sentient being capable of compassion just as much as the next creature; only having been preyed upon just enough to want to teach its attacker a lesson. (It would have been a very short Saga if Jain had been tickled to death right there and then!) Anyway, if you read back, two of the wolf Knights sent to kill it were not so lucky... :devil:

As for writing yourself, you can only get better at it. Give it a try, the important thing is that you enjoy it! :)

Ace Riley:

Cheers, that means a lot! No worries mate, anthropomorphism is a very niche genre (furry tickling moreso), and as a result, I've been quite surprised by the reception the stories have got here. I see your point about the art, and it's a damn good one. I really should draw a couple more pictures. (I'm no Fred Perry, but I can draw to a passable degree.) The one picture I’ve drawn so far is that of Jain suffering in the tentacles of the tickle monster, here it is:

Armour01.jpg

Thing is, the stories were drawn for a furry website, and so would immediately have been acknowledged as anthropomorphic by the readership. However, I fully accept that such assumptions do not apply here.

Thanks again

isabeau:

Where would I be without you? :D Seriously, I have an idea you might be interested in, keep an eye on your email and PM inboxes. :bowing:

yippeee thanks Morden i was wondering why i hadnt heard from you lately. and where would you be without me? hmmmm in limbo lol just kidding. love your stories as i said before, the orginality rocks.

isabeau :wavingguy

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back