• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklejen's Fantasy part 1 F/M

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Ticklejen’s Fantasy

Hope you enjoy this Jen, and that it’s to your liking. This was longer than I anticipated, so that’s why it’s in two parts. Please let me know how you like it, and I will change it if you desire. Just PM me and I’ll get back to ya!

Jennifer pulled up in her BMW to her boyfriend’s fraternity house. Scott was alone, being that the brothers went to a sorority party a few blocks away, because finals were now over and everyone was looking to party.

Except for Jennifer and Scott.

Scott is a handsome young man. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, and a roguish grin that could melt any girl’s heart. Although he is strong with nice broad features, Scott has never been a varsity athlete, nor could he bring himself to having a high school girlfriend even though he was chased by girls.

Until, he met Jennifer.

Jennifer is a beautiful girl, pushing twenty, standing 5”3” in her stocking feet. Light brown hair down to her shoulder tops. Dressed in a black tube top, blue jeans, and her vintage Reeboks, Jennifer was nothing but laid back. Her sweet personality and maturity really gave her a cutting edge that made Scott fall for her. Jennifer really liked Scott because he treated her like a princess, and always made her laugh.

Jennifer knocked once on the door, which was all it took for Scott to answer it.

“Hey sweetie cried Jennifer as she hugged Scott and kissed him on the lips, how were your finals”.

“Lousy answered Scott as he let her in, and I had to pull an all-nighter to guarantee I’d pass Philosophy today. “So naturally, I am spent”.

He and Jennifer sat down on the couch, and chatted for awhile.

“What should we do tonight asked Jennifer, we have this place to ourselves for a couple hours right”?

“Yeah said Scott, what’d you have in mind”?

Well, I have been working my ass off all week, and I really need to release this stress. “Maybe you could help me out in that department, with plenty of foreplay that makes the sex better when we get to it”.

Jennifer bit her lower lip and smiled at Scott seductively, which brought Scott to ponder whether it was time to reveal his tickle fetish. He decided to go for broke.

“You read my mind baby, and I know just how to get you in the mood”.

“Really, how’s that asked a very curious Jen”?

“Are you ticklish asked Scott with a sly grin”?

“Yes I’m very ticklish came Jennifer’s response, why do you ask?

Scott attacked Jen’s ribs with his fingers, which made Jen squeal and giggle.

“No, hahahahahahthaaat tickles cried Jen,oohahhahaha don’t tickle me baby”.

“Why asked Scott, don’t you think it’s kind of kinky”?

“Well I don’t know said Jen, who never gave the matter much thought. “I’m starting to get goose bumps though, my skin is very sensitive”.

“Yeah I hadn’t noticed smirked Scott, I barely touched you and you almost peed your pants”.

“Oh really dared Jen, well I bet I know someone else who’s ticklish”?

“I bet you don’t” shot back Scott?

“Oh I think I do replied Jen with a sadistic grin, cutchie cutchie”.

Jennifer stuck her hands under Scott’s shirt and started tickling his stomach. Having nice manicured nails really made her the better tickler.

Hahahhahahahhahaahaha laughed Scott as he grabbed Jen and wrestled her to the floor. They rolled around for a minute or two, as Scott pinned his girlfriend down and blew a raspberries on her belly.

“AAHAHAHAHHEHEEEAHAHAHEEEY cried Jennifer as she giggled, don’t be giving me the zerbets now or I’ll get you again.

“See, I knew you’d be into this said Scott with a smile, isn’t it fun”?

I suppose it is admitted Jennifer with a shrug, I feel really playful now”.

“Why don’t we take turns tickling each other suggested Scott, we can tie ourselves up and tickle each other until we’ve reached our limit”.

“I don’t know babe began Jennifer, I’m really ticklish and I don’t know if I could take it”.

“Tell you what, why don’t you tickle me first and then we’ll see how you feel afterwards, savy”?

Jennifer thought about it. She really liked Scott, and loved watching him smile and laugh. The thought of tickling him silly seemed like such a turn on for her.

“Deal said Jennifer, so where can we do this at?

“In the basement replied Scott, we have a bed down there which some of the guys use when they find a girl who’s into bondage”.

The two went down to the basement and saw that the bed had four posts at each corner, with scarves tied to it. On the coffee table were a couple of feathers, an electric toothbrush and a blindfold.

“Alright stud said Jennifer with a wicked glee, let’s get you out of these clothes”.

She pushed Scott onto the bed and pulled off his tennis shoes, while Scott just played possum.

“Well you certainly seem into this noted Scott, I can’t wait till it’s your turn”.

“Let’s see if you can take my tickling first said Jennifer as she took his socks off. “Cause if you pass out I’m gonna tuck you in for the night”.

She unbuttoned Scott’s shirt and pulled it down from his shoulders. Then his khaki’s came off which left Scott in his plaid boxers.

“Alright, boxer shorts complimented Jennifer as she began to bind his hands and feet to the posts.

When she was done, Scott was eagle spread and unable to move, and unable to see when the blindfold came on too. It was kind of freaky because he wouldn’t be able to see where the attack was coming from.

Jennifer picked up a feather and brushed it ever so gently across Scott’s collar bone and neck. Scott began to chuckle silently with his mouth clamped shut, he wasn’t about to give in just yet.

Using the feather like a drill, Jennifer began to swirl it around Scott’s belly button.

“C’mon Scott, I know this tickles taunted Jennifer as she used her nails on his upper chest.

“Scott’s face started to turn a little red, but he still continued to laugh silently.

Jennifer leaned close to Scott’s ear and began to whisper in his ear.

“You can fight it all you want, but I’m going to make you laugh like your ass off before the night’s over. And on that note she gave Scott’s ear a little lick, which made Scott’s body start to quiver.

Then Jennifer moved down to the end of the bed where Scott’s feet were bound. She smiled at his size ten feet and wondered how sensitive they were. She ran the feather across his toes and used her fingertips to tickle his left armpit.

After about fifteen seconds, Scott gave in and released his laughter.

“OHHHSHHIIIIIIITNAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAHEEHEEHTHAAAAAAT REALLLLY TICKLESNAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH” laughed Scott.

“That’s a good boy taunted Jennifer as she started tickling faster, now can you beg for mommy”.

NOOOOOOAAHHAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAWAAAAY” cried Scott. His head shook from side to side as the tickling increased.

“No way huh repeated Jennifer, well let’s see about that”.

She used her hands to tickle both armpits, she had no problem with it as Scott had very good hygiene.

Gitsey Gitsey goo, come on baby cooed Jennifer, I know this is torture.

After five minutes, Scott began to roar with laughter as his pits were the worst spot.. But being the tough guy that he was, he just couldn’t submit just yet. Jennifer gave up on his pits and started to tickle his foot with both hands.

“Tickle tickle tickle teased Jennifer as she tickled his sole with one hand and his toes with the other. “Does my baby like it when I tickle his feet”?

Scott still continued to thrash around in his bonds as his laughter continued to pour from his lungs and out his throat. As much as he enjoyed the tickling, he was starting to lose his mind as more and more ticklish tremors spread over his body.

Are you ready to give in yet sneered Jennifer sweetly even though she enjoyed making her boyfriend laugh.

Scott couldn’t make out words because he was laughing so hard, but shook his head no.

Suddenly Jennifer got a wicked idea.
She unlaced her Reeboks and pulled them off. Then she laid on her back at the end of the bed and tickled Scott’s armpits with her sock covered toes while tickling both of his feet.

Now Scott was really driven bananas

“WAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHEHEEEEEHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHOOOOOHTHAT TICKLES A LOT NAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH”.

Jennifer continued to tickle Scott for ten more minutes, the poor guy was sweating and blabbing incoherently.

“Now are you ready to give in” she asked with a wickled glee.

“NOOOOOOHHHHOHHHHHSTOOOOOOPNOOOOHAAHAAHHAHHAHHAHOOOMOOOOOOOOREPLEEEEEEASENAAHAHAHAHHAAHAMORE

Jennifer quit tickling him, then slipped her feet back in her shoes. Then she gave Scott a passionate kiss on the lips, because it was all in good fun and she fancied him for coming up with this idea.

She took the blindfold off planted more kisses on his cheeks and forehead.

MAN, what a blast exclaimed Scott, I admit it was torture but it felt good.

Jennifer smiled and ruffled his hair.

“So can you untie me now and then we can trade places” suggested Scott.

Jennifer thought about it, and as much as she enjoyed tickling Scott, she wasn’t sure if she could take it as well as dish it out. Plus, she was a little worried that Scott wouldn’t go easy on her since she gave him a workout.

“I don’t know, I kinda like you all tied up sweetie said Jennifer, you look so cute and helpless”. “Tell you what, why don’t we get some booze and I’ll give you a massage after we’re really wasted.

“C’mon Jen, just let me tickle you pleaded Scott, I promise I’ll be gentle”.

Jennifer felt bad, because she really liked Scott. But at the same time she was very ticklish and it just gave her goosebumps to think about it.

“Not tonight okay she said untying Scott’s bonds, but you can massage my feet after I do yours”.

“Alright said Scott, it’s a deal!

“Great said Jennifer, you get dressed and I’ll use the bathroom.

She went upstairs, and Scott got on his cell phone.

“Yeah Riley it’s me, look is Todd with you? “Oh Roxy is with him too? Cool tell them to come over to the house right now. “Oh and bring your girl too, cause we’re gonna tickle Jen. Yeah tell Amber we’re going to gang up on Jen, strip her down, tie her up and tickle her pink”. Okay five minutes, just grab her when you get up to the sidewalk and bring her in.

Scott got dressed and went up to meet Jennifer. Being very coy he scooped her up and started kissing her. Then he asked her to go to his car and grab some CDs he left there. Jennifer opened the door and went outside. Then fifteen seconds later, Scott heard Jen yell, and he grinned with delight.

NEXT TIME, JEN GETS IT, STAY TUNED

I am very surprised that this Part I got so far 204 views and I am the only one who's responded so far but oh well.

:whip:

i just read it jen. i cant wait til you get yours. its a great beginning.

isabeau

Thanks Isabeau I am glad you like it so far. You're very sweet. Hope I get more responses.

:happyfloa

Last edited:
Thanks DG, I have been told with the guys that I've met up with from TMF on tickle dates that I am a good ler, lol. I am looking forward to Part II jersey_tickler. Please send me a pm when that part is written. Thanks.

:cat:

not a fam of f\m myself but the story is well written, cant wait to read about jens ticklish soles gettin what they deserve

Hey thanks Costanza, glad you liked the writing!

To be honest, I wish I would've put more tickling in, but being a writer gets me carried away with plot, details, characters, etc. However I do promise that part II will be ten times better than part I, as far as the tickling aspect goes.

Getting over writer's block is tough, but it's not impossible for those of you who ever get it in the future.

jersey_tickler said:
Hey thanks Costanza, glad you liked the writing!

To be honest, I wish I would've put more tickling in, but being a writer gets me carried away with plot, details, characters, etc. However I do promise that part II will be ten times better than part I, as far as the tickling aspect goes.

Getting over writer's block is tough, but it's not impossible for those of you who ever get it in the future.

You can NEVER have enough char develop or plot, infact, why not post a story in segments, and yer first post just be a strict plot development before you start doin the ticklin chunk of the story

That's a moot point Goodie, I think it's going to be my New Year's Resolution as a memeber of the TMF, and hopefully write more stories.

Hey Jersey! Please don't keep these TMF members in suspense! I am sure they're anxiously awaiting Part II when I get my tickle torture, lol.

:whip:

I want to apologize for jersey everyone, it seems like lately he's been too busy to write Part II of this story. I am not sure if he'll ever get a chance to write it but hopefully he will.

Although, if he doesn't get around to writing the second part, I'll be very disappointed :( .

You can turn that frown upside down now Jen, again I apologize for hurting your feelings

I enjoyed the story very much, hope you do get part 2 finished.... I think Jen deserves it! :D

EDIT: oops! I see you did write part 2, lol! On my way there now ;)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back