• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Texas Hold Em' Tickling

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
This is a short but true experience that happened tonight! HOORAH!!! I was invited to a card game today, by my neighbor, and I told him I had a sinus infection and didn't feel like coming but he talked me into it. Before we started the second game a co-worker of my neighbor showed up with his girlfriend. She was 22 and he was 20. Anyway she started drinking these twisted ice tea beverages and started to get flirty. I went to the bathroom and all of a sudden there was a bang at the door and she was yelling to get in. I came out and she smiled and said she was kidding. I told her that she should becareful and that I would get her back. She winked and laughed and said," sure you just try".
Anyway she ended up sitting to my right in the second game. I noticed that she had took her left leg and crossed it under her right one so that her left foot was exposed under her right leg.She was wearing soft white socks. I quickly tickled her foot and she laughed and moved her foot, then she put it back and I tickled it again. This went on for about six different times. She told me to stop because she had a broken toe. When she placed her right leg over in my area I tickled her right foot, she went crazy and laughed. She was whispering me to stop but kept putting her foot near me so it was in reach for tickling. This went on for quite a few times. After that game ended and the third started I purposley cheated in the seating arrangement so I could sit next to her. I ended up sitting on her left this time. As soon as the first game started she started to poke my ribs and stomach. So I obliged and poked her back. She was extremely ticklish and slid down in her seat and laughed when I did tickle her. I asked her boyfriend if she was always like this and he just seemed to ignore it and he said better you than me. I asked her why she kept poking my beer gut and she whispered that she liked a guy with muscles and meat on him, plus she wanted to know why I wasn't jumping like she was when she tickled me. Everytime she leaned over and she exposed her socked foot to me I tickled it. I purposely dropped chips, reached down to scratch my leg, anything to tickle her soft ticklish feet. This happened quite a bit. She exclaimed to me that she could handle tickling anywhere else but her feet. I told her I would get her back for the bathroom incident and her punishment just begun. She gave me a look of fear and yet one of excitement. She continued to poke and tickle my sides and I aggresively tickled her feet. The game ended and to my surprise the only thing her boyfriend said was that now I know what he goes through. As they left she flirted again and said that I never really punished her. I told her next time I would hold her ankles and tickle the hell out of her feet and no one would be there to stop me. She just laughed and said," sure promises, promises". With a incentive like that how can I refuse. I hope to have a card game like that again. In case your curious, I won the first tournament, and after she showed up I lost the next two tourneys. I can't figure out why, can you? I lost money, my concentration, but got something priceless. The chance to tickle the feet of a young, pretty girl who is ticklish and has extremely ticklish feet!!!!! :veryhappy :veryhappy :veryhappy
The funny part is I wanted to tickle the sister of my neighbor. She is a loose, giggly, flirtatous woman and I know she is very ticklish. Basically one down and one to go!!!!! :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

Last edited:
All right, Osco! Way to carpe tickle!

Thanks for sharing the good news. I hope you get the other lady too, in the near future.

sole seeker said:
All right, Osco! Way to carpe tickle!

Thanks for sharing the good news. I hope you get the other lady too, in the near future.

Don't worry MR. sole seeker, I didn't forget the sock tickloing experience I will post that shportly. Thanks for your patience!! osco89

Nice! I wonder what the boyfriend menat by "now you know what I go through." It seems he is not into tickling, but his girlfriend seems to be. It sounds like she was egging you on. Lucky you!

hmm interesting that the guy didnt get annoyed or anything. My friends who have gf's would get pissed if i was doing something like that. Ugh everyone else has all the fun lol.

creepyclown99 said:
hmm interesting that the guy didnt get annoyed or anything. My friends who have gf's would get pissed if i was doing something like that. Ugh everyone else has all the fun lol.

He was getting annoyed, but at her. See she was getting a good buzz from the ice teas and she was having to much fun. I think she was irritating my neighbor, who is this guys boss, and between his girlfriend and the boss his mind was preoccupied to pay much attention. Besides he saw her evreytime she went to poke and tickle my sides and just kept asking her to stop it and now I see what he has to go through. Under normal circumstances I'm sure things would have been different. But the guys wanted to play cards and she wanted to be flirtatious and play poke and tickle. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. Thanx for the responses. :rolleyes:

now why doesnt that happen when i play cards???? and i think she was drinking long island ice teas? those are some potent drinks. not that i ever tried any lol for real i havent. great story osco. as always

isabeau

isabeau said:
now why doesnt that happen when i play cards???? and i think she was drinking long island ice teas? those are some potent drinks. not that i ever tried any lol for real i havent. great story osco. as always

isabeau

Actually the drink was a bottled tea called," Twisted ice tea". It's a tea flavored malt beverage, but whatever it was it did the trick!!! :evilha:

isabeau said:

isabeau

Isabeau, you have never had one? Maybe you've met some of their cousins, like long beach tea, blue motorcycle, electric lemonade, hillbilly tea, georgia tea, texas twister...

some1somewhere said:
Isabeau, you have never had one? Maybe you've met some of their cousins, like long beach tea, blue motorcycle, electric lemonade, hillbilly tea, georgia tea, texas twister...

nope if i ever drank one of those, i would be like sooo silly so fast. never heard of any of those either. but the blue motorcycle sounds interesting...

isabeau

isabeau said:
nope if i ever drank one of those, i would be like sooo silly so fast.

Nah, it depends on who is making it. If should only have about 3 oz of liquor in it. But if I am making it...

isabeau said:
never heard of any of those either. but the blue motorcycle sounds interesting...

isabeau

Well, if you are interested in any recipes, just pm me and I'll get you started.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back