• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tattoo artist (part I) (Aleeda&Rob)

CuteJill143

TMF Expert
Rob was one of the greatest tattoo artist's at Big City Inc. He loved his job and had an amazing portfolio. If anyone was getting their first tattoo, he was the one to talk to. He specialized in creating mythological creatures as body art such as fairies on girls. He was good at calming first timers down before the procedure. He especially loved making the girls feel better about it. He'd make them feel very comfortable.

He seemed intimidating at first. He was tall, 6 foot 5, muscular, covered in tattoos himself, had long hair and wore glasses. He had that handsome, bad-boy biker guy appeal to him but he had a sweet and sensitive side. He treated girls with respect, love and affection. He made everyone feel as comfortable as possible every time they were tattooed.

One night during the last hour the tattoo parlor was opened, a brand new client walked in. Her name was Aleeda. She was new to this whole tattoo world. She was 21, she was a mix of Asian, Irish and Italian and absolutely stunning. She was 5 foot 5 with nice curves. Round Perky breasts, long legs, a tight tummy and cute butt. Her long wavy, flowing hair stayed beautiful even without a blowdryer. Its soft texture and natural shine begged for anyone to want to run their fingers through it. She had a sweet voice and the cutest little giggle. She had this cute, innocent kind of ammeteur college girl look to her. She was wearing tight low-rise jeans, a comfy pair of uggs boots, and a minty green, tight fitting knitted long sleeved shirt with a hoodie attached. She was Very curious about getting her first tattoo, willing to go for it and had somewhat of an idea for what design she wanted on her lower back but she had some jitters regarding the pain. It was one of the only things that stopped her when she was only 17 and 18 and now waiting until she was 21. When she walked in and asked the piercer at the desk, he right away suggested Rob to help her out.

"Rob is very good with newbie's and also really good at fixing poorly done tattoos on people. He'll even use the device that makes less of that buzzing noise." , he joked. "He always does that for the girls cuz usually its the noise that bothers them the most, the bark is worse than the bite, literally."

This tattoo parlor was very laid back compared to most of the places Aleeda had been visiting. It made her feel right at home, rather than inside a hospital, yet the place was still clean and sterile. It had comfy couches, a TV, vending machines, magazines and the radio on. Everybody was very friendly.

When rob came out to see this cute client, he was in awe. He loved dealing with the sweet and innocent ones. He had a soft spot for girls like that.

"Hi! I'm Rob! Nice to meet you!" he shook her hand

"Hey, I'm Aleeda, nice to meet you, too." she smiled sweetly.

"And where are you thinking of getting your tattoo?" he asked.

"I'm thing either on my side or my lower back."

"Excellent choice." Said Rob.

"Curvy body's look even curvier if a tattoo is placed correctly in either of those spots." he stated.

He really knew his stuff when it came to body art.

"I could even work on you tonight if you have a design all figured out. Id make a photo copy and than position the design either on your side or lower back and you can see in the mirror how its going to look. I need you to kind of..umm..lift your shirt of course."

For a Rugged-looking guy, he was also very shy and turned red as he said this.

Aleeda picked out some tribal vines and flowers for her lower back. Rob made the photo copies and got the stencil ready. He took her into the sterile room to position the stencil in front of the mirror. she slightly lifted her top and exposed her nice lower back and that adorable belly button. She tucked the bottom of her top into her bra to make it easier for him. She was already nervous paranoid and shaky and he knew this.

"Well, you don't have to get it done today, sweetheart. Whenever you are ready. Today you can just get an image of how it would look."

As he went to position the stencil, he accidentally poked her side, tickling her. She jumped and made a cute little squealing kind of noise.

"Oooo, you better watch it, heehee!!"

He thought it was adorable and was a little turned on as a matter of fact. She was sitting on a step stool in front of the mirror and he was behind her in a rolling chair with a cushion. He thought he could have a little clean fun with her. So he did it again. now using both hands on her sides wiggling his fingers gently

"Awww whats the matter Aleeda? you're ticklish or something??" he asked in a teasingly manner.

"Ohohohohoh my Godhahahahah yesss YESSS!!" she squealed. He was strong guy and she couldn't get him off so easily. She wasn't afraid though, she knew it was all in fun. He kept tickling her sides and occaisionally went up to her ribs, tummy and under her arms.

"Okay okay ahahahhahahha oh my godddd, stop it, stop it, the fun and games are over you win!!! I give up.!!!"

"awww whats the matter honey??" he asked sarcastically. How do you expect that you can tolerate the pain of getting a tattoo if you can't even go through with a little tickle...HUH?!?!? HUH?!?!?!" he pin pointed her tummy and she struggled, going buck wild.

"Rob, pleeehehehehheheease!!!" she begged.

"I'll do anything!!! anything just stahahahahahop!!!"

There were tears in her eyes now. She was trying to get angry but since he only kept tickling she wasn't able to keep a straight face. She started losing her breath. He finally felt kind of bad and stopped.

"I-I-I'm not ready to get this done tonight." she said, out of breath.

"Alright sweetheart." he said.

"We'll make an appointment for next week and we can forget this ever happened if you want. And to make it up to you, I'll even treat you to dinner afterwards, its up to you, dear"

He thought he had embarrasses the girl but deep down, Aleeda loved that kind of attention and affection of being tickled but didn't want to admit to it because she felt silly in a way. So she accepted the date. She thought him out to be this scary, hard core kind of punk but she loved his sweet, affectionate side and now wanted to get to know him.

"Heh, now I know you're ticklish so you better watch out for me next time." he joked.

"I appologize cuz this time, I didn't give you fair warning."

She just sarcastically joked and said "I'll bet just 'cause you're a hard-core punk rocker doesn't mean you're not ticklish yourself!!! I'll eventually have to find out for myself..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

That's a moral to this story.

Girls aren't the only ones who are ticklish. I know some of you men love to act so tough but some of you guys are ticklish too! Sure you might be covered in tattoos and have lots of piercings that may have hurt like hell but I'll bet if any of you were tied eagle spread it would be too much for you all to handle ;) (evil smile)

Well this is my first story. I know it kind of sucks but I'll eventually warm up and get better. I always had the best english grades in school and was always getting writing awards. Its very light and short but its a fantasy I thought of as my hot tattoo artist was doing work on my lower back, heeheehee. The next story takes place on Aleeda and Robs first date as they both discover they have the same fetish. They both start to love the fetish but at the same time they wont tell each other cuz they don't know about each other yet. :lovestory

That was very nicely done for a first story, Jill. I liked it. I do hope you write more of this.

Mitch

awwww

awww did you ? :bouncybou I'm so new to this world its not even funny. I'm a virgin in the tickling world....do you know any members from staten island by any chance ?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back