• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Half Asleep

Funtickler

This just happened with my wife last night. We rented the movie And Then There Were None, an old Agatha Christie movie. Anyway, my wife has been working nights and so she was wasted. About half way through the movie she fell asleep. As her feet were already in my lap, I thought I would have a little fun with her. I began to lightly tickle her soles and arches. She was facing the couch so my hand fell naturally on her soles and arches without any type of shifting on my part to reach them. I tickled her sole and arches for a long time, well past when the movie ended. Her toes would twitch and her foot would shift slightly, along with slight moans that expressed, "please stop." I will explain how I know what her moans expressed. Well I did finally stop and went to bed, as it seemed she was not waking. This morning she told me she was actually concious for the entire tickling, she stated that she was in that "Half Sleep" that you can't quite wake up from. Her twitches and foot movments were her trying to move her foot and her moans were atempts to plead with me to stop. What added to my pleasure is I know that my wife only gets more ticklish the longer she is tickled, so by the end she must have been going absolutely insane :) I am going to try and insert a picture of what here foot looks like (It will not actually be her foot, but looks very similar. Not sure she would like her foot online).http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tandaf47/detail?.dir=/d1e0&.dnm=f6f2.jpg&.src=ph

Great post, FunT. I opened the link and I really enjoyed the pic as well. If your wife has feet like that you truely are one lucky dude! Keep us informed of your future tickles please. Thanks for sharing. :smilestar

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back