• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suenos y Carmelos (mm/MM)

bork7799

for all who enjoy kids tickle torturing adults in a "three stooges" type fashion/humor. This is a Mexican novella containing zany adults and a bunch of boys and girls. There is a scene where the kids need to find out something and they capture the two bumbling security guards and tie them up in bathtubs. They start interrogating them and decide "TORTURA!!" is the best method. So off came boots on each guard, one became barefoot and one had a big toe sticking out of a sock...a little girl added baby powder to their feet and two boys go to town on their feet with big feathers. Its definitely a funny scene and the tickling is actually quite long. I'd say the scene goes on for almost 2 minutes I'd say as the kids break the guards down. Yes, I do have it TiVoed so i'll be clipping it soon enough.

TC

Frustrated new guy

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ALWAYS watch that show just to see if any of the kids would tickle some unsuspecting adult and yesterday was the first time I missed it due to VCR problems.

Damn it!!!! I'm gettin TIVO, like YESTERDAY!!!

If you can post a clip for us losers who missed out that would be soooooo wonderful.

Thanks TC.

Craig.

What do the guards look like? How are they dressed? How do they react?

the guards aren't going to be playgirl models anytime soon trust me. Mid-40's, pretty ugly guys....dressed like um, security guards LOL.....they aren't attractive but remember, i said "three stooges" like so that should have been a given. LOL

Trust me all who read and want to see the clip. I will be posting it on Sunday night at some point as work is too hectic. Glad I can help you all enjoy :)

TC

Hey TC,
That would be great. Saw the episode today and the two security gaurds in question.
Yeah they're not pagent winners at all, but I'll take what I can get.

Craig.

its been followed up, kyle, just not here.....i decided this wouldn't be the highest "receptive" place for it so ya gotta look elsewhere for it....can't say the name of the place publically but its similar to the title of the second harry potter book....let me know if you need further assistance

tc

Can you be more specific?

I would love to see this clip. I don't understand your clue and have been searching without success. Thanks.

Here's the link to the download location of the clip. mm/mm
Here's the download location of the clip: mm/mm
:upsidedow :p :Hyrdrogen :bubble: :firedevil :dogpile: :bowing: ;) :xpulcy:

Mexican Mainstream and Thanks

Rajee,

Thank you so much for your help. I think that it's a great clip, in the same tradition as other Mexican Mainstream stuff, such as the two Tom Thumb movies. Know of any others?

Phil

Nope, just the 2. Wish I knew of others. :triangle:

if i get anything else in the future i'll just let rajee take care of it :)
tc

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back