• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a snowy day tickle

MisterX28

When I was in high school, no one really knew about my love of tickling and I wasn't about to tell anyone either. But there was always one class I looked forward to, Spanish. Not because I liked the class, hell I had taken Spanish all through grammar school. But there was a girl who sat right near me, for the sake of the story ill call her Jenna. I had known Jenna all through grammar school, and we almost "dated" in middle school. Everyday we had 2 classes together, Spanish and a study hall. Now Jenna is a small girl, only about 5'3'' with very small nice feet. There were days that she would wear these shoes that she would always slip off, and I could stay at her feet in her nylons. She did this about twice a week. Then we would walk to our study hall which we both ended up spending in the cafeteria. There was one day that she took my paper and would give it back... so I began to tickle her sides and she thrashed about like I had never seen. That is the day that she told me that she was extremely ticklish, which is something that I would never forget

So on this day we had all been expecting a snow day, but sure enough I had to get up and drive to school. Our prayers were soon answered as during my history class the principal came on the intercom and said that the snow was so bad that he had no choice but to cancel school for the rest of the day. Personally I was ecstatic because this meant no history test for me. So I went to my locker to exchange my coat and tie for my sweatshirt and began to walk to my car. On my way I felt something jump on to my back. Sure enough I turn around to find Jenna standing there. She asked me with those puppy dog eyes of hers if I could give her a ride home and because I can’t say no to her I told her to get in. We got to her place and she asked if I wanted to come in and wait for the snow to die down a little. So of course, I went in with her. She told me to that could go sit down while she changed out of uniform. A couple minutes later she came out and I was :shock: . A tiny shirt with tight jeans and small white socks. She came in and got cozy next to me. She was about to fall asleep when I began to tickle her sides again. She began to flinch between laughs

HAHA pl HAHA ease HEHE stop HAHAHA it tickles.

even while tickling her sides all I could think of if her feet were ticklish or not. Well I soon got my chance. After tickling her sides she laid back on the couch and suddenly her feet her in my lap. She looked at me and said that she was tired even after only having a half day, after she had stayed up the night before. I just looked at her as said, "well I better make sure that you don’t fall asleep on me no wont I". Before she could ask how I was going to do that I held down her ankles to my lap. She looked at me

"Oh my God no, not my feet. I can’t stand to have my feet tickled"

I lightly began to move my fingers around her tiny feet and she began to giggle but still try to hold in the laughter. I soon began to pick up the pace with my movements and the laughter became much more frequent and she was not able to hold it in anymore

HAHAHA OMG NO!! PLEASE HAHAH, STHAHA IT TIHAHAHA IT HAAHT TICKLES!!

I stopped and gave her a break to catch her breath. I had no idea she was this ticklish. But she kept her feet on my lap and began wiggle her toes and flex her feet again. She was teasing me. So once again I secured her ankles to my lap and with the other hand began to ease off her white socks. I did it slowly so my fingers would drag off of her soft soles. She let out a scream like no other. Once I had both socks off the fun began. I ran my fingers all over her soles and all Jenna could do was sit there and watch me.

HAHA STOP! HAHAHANO OMG STOP HAHA NOT HAHAHA NOT MY HAHA HEHE NOT MY FEET HAHAH OMG NO!

I ran my fingers all over her soles and her toes as she sat there and screamed with laughter. It lasted a couple minutes. I soon noticed that the snow had died down a little and I had to go home. She asked me to stay to keep her company, but unfortunately I had to go home. She gave me a hug and watched me from her window drive out of her driveway.

I wish that I didn’t have to go that day and I could have stayed and maybe got another tickle out of her. But I hope you all like the story. feel free to leave comments or PM me if youd like to talk. Feel free to leave feedback as well

Last edited:
Fantastic! That was quite a story. Do you have any more tales with this victim... er... lee?

oh man..itd take one hell of an emergency to take me away from something like that..nice story man

She certainly likes you

So, please keep sharing when you get the opportunity again. You did a nice job of writing and relaying the story also. Thanks.

great story. and she sounds so cute, also how could you leave when she obviously wanted you to stay? wow seems she sort of liked the tickling to me.

isabeau :xpulcy:

well unfortunatly for me, back in high school, sports were my life. because the snow had died down that ment that my basketball game was still on. so as much as i would have loved to stay there and tickle her i had to go. and for all those that are wondering, jenna and i ended up dating in college. we went out for a good amount of time. and of course, i got some tickles in. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back