• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My co-workers ticklish confession

sammyanderton

Hi all, I´ve been around this forum for a while but have never really posted anything, mostly because I haven´t had that much to post and secondly I haven´t been really comfortable with it ( don´t know why though).
Anyway today at work something happend that I felt was my duty to share with you lot so here I go.

To give you a quick backround, I am 26 years old and work in an office. About one month before xmas we employed some new people and one of them was a woman in her early thirties. She is divorced since 3 years back and has 2 kids. Describe her looks is abit tricky coz in one way she is a real looker with a fairly fit body and a face I could die for, not joking. When she smiles my heart jumps, absolutely gorgous! The thing I´m not really sure with about her is that she looks abit worn out, like she´s had to many fags and too many drinks in her life. I know it sounds like I don´t have all the horses in the stabble, but I can´t really explain it. Anyway back to the story.

Since it´s just after x-mas only me, her and another bloke were at work today and we had fxck all to do so after lunch the other bloke went home and we decided to stick around for another hour, it´s not often you´re making money from drinking coffee and chatting;)
Anyway we went up from the sofa to get a refill on the coffee and when she had filled her cup she was just standing there daydreaming so I poked her side and told her to move it so I could fill mine and she jumped to the ceiling. She looked at me with this cute, cheeky, ticklish, nervous look girls get when they´ve got a quick tickle and don´t know if there is more on it´s way, and she said: Don´t do that, I´m soooo ticklish!
No shit, then I´ve got a catch on you! Go fetch me some milk or you´ll get it again. I hate you she said and walked over to get the milk and we walked back to the sofa. Well there I didn´t want to push it so I thought I´d chill with the tickling thing, instead she broke the ice. She went: I don´t know what it is but I always end up getting tickled senseless. I almost did my trousers. Oh do you? I said trying not to sound to interested in her tickling habits. Yeah, I don´t know if I look extremly ticklish or what it is but where ever I go who ever I meet I always end up getting tickled. Hmm, I said not because I wanted to play cool and not to interested but coz at that stage that was all I was capable of saying. Then she started to ramble on: My onkel has always been tickling me soooo bad, it´s actually so bad these days I bring extra clothes to family dinners so I can get changed coz they always gives me a good workout, Would love to go to their family dinners!
You survived x-mas I can see, I said, she replayed: Barely!
Who else is tickling you? I asked started to get warmed up and she told me about when she met a bloke in the pub 3 weeks ago who apparently had a good time with her petty much all night! That time it was her own fault though coz she`d been, as she said teasing him and eventually giving him a quick tickle on the ribs and he had just jumped on top of her, wrestled her down and sat on her for the rest of the night tickling her as soon as she opened her mouth.
She also said that they were dating a couple of times after that but now she dumped him. (Wasn´t her type apparently) And yes, there were tickling clashes on the dates and from what I understood abit too much coz she said she didn´t like to get the living shit tickled out of her in her own livingroom everytime they met ( remember she has kids in the house).

Why she told me these things I don´t really know to be honest, and maybe it seemed like a bigger thing to me then it was for her to tell. This part of the conversation didn´t take more then than a few minutes so it wasn´t like we were sitting there for hours talking about her tickling sessions and how ticklish she is. Though I managed to ask her if she liked to get tickled, or the question was: don´t you get mad when people are tickling you all the time and especially when they don´t stop? To that she answered: Ahh.....well....ahh.....I hate to be tickled but sometimes it´s abit fun if they don´t tickle me to much coz then I panic......I think if I´m in the right mood, and i´m not among people so it gets embarrassing and the person tickling me lets me breath between it it can be.......I dunno, fun.

Well that was my story hope you enjoyed it even though it wasn´t any first hand action. Take care!

Fantastic story, man. Thanks for sharing it, and congratulatins for experiencing it! I've had girls start to talk about tickling like that, coworkers, and sometimes they just keep going on and on about it, and you just sit there, stunned! HA! I know the feeling!!!!

I love that she gets tickled by everyone, that's my favorite part of the story!!!

Thanks for sharing that, Sammy. I think it was a pretty nice anecdote, even without first-hand tickling.

Post some more when you have time. Let us know how this work-friendship devolopes.

By the way, I know what you mean by worn out looking. Here in the midwest where we deal with horses from time to time we'd say, "She's been rode hard and put away wet." Probably she just needs a good man in her life. Maybe it's you!

Fast replay! Thought I post it straight away while it´s fresh in my mind. And besides it´s all starting to get a bit weird now. This is why.

Half day at work today and as yesterday we had fuck all to do exept drink coffee and chat. So we walked over to the sofas and chatted for a while after a few minutes she asked if I wanted to join her for a fag and we walked over to the smoking area. all the sudden she puts one foot in front of me trying to tripp me over. By pure reflex I just grabbed her sides and she went banans. She screamed and thrashed like crazy so out of concern for other people in the building I let her go. The rest of the 20 second walk to the smoking area she didn´t say anything just laughed and giggled like schoolgirl on a backstreet boys consert. During the fag break nothing happend but on our way back she tripped me again but this time I didn´t do anything. I just gave her a serious look and asked her if that was a smart thing to do considering what happend last time.Then she just smirked at me and said you think I´m afraid of you? there´s nothing you could do to me anyway! There isn´t? well then you keep that up and we´ll see.
Back in the sofa she just kept on mocking me about and after a while I said, You know that I know that you are the most ticklish person in the world and to that add that I could easily make this day to one of your most exhausting days of your life, so it´s up to you!
She just gave me this cocky look and went, Yeah like you could hold me down and tickle me? If you do, this is what´s going to happen to you. then she grabbed my arm and tried to twist it and tickle me! Well, that was it! I pinned her down in like half a second, made myself comfortable on her stomach and tickled her sides and ribs untill I thought she was going to die. The thing is that she is so ticklish and the first splitt second I touched her a AHHII came out of her and then for the rest of the tickling there was silent laughter and I could see the panic in her face and the body was trying to twitch and move but it was like it was tickling so bad and she was laughing so hard that her body didn´t really move more then a few twitches. This didn´t go on for more than 2 minutes of 2 reasons, one she took like 2 and a half breathes during this time and second we are working colleagues that just got to know eachother and I didn´t want to push it.
After I let her up she breathed hard and giggled for about one minute and words like "I hate you" and "you´re gonna regret this" where half coming out of her mouth.
When she had caught her breath I asked if she was OK and then I said that she only had herself to blame coz I warned her and besides she started this whole thing.
Then the most weird thing about this whole thing happend, she looked at me and went, You think that will scare me off? I will continue to tease you coz it´s fun and you look so sad when I do. Besides you´re giving me a free workout and who can say no to that!
Then we drunk our coffee and went to lunch.

That was my day, even better then yesterday!

Great story, Sammy! Well-written, and very easily visualized!

Thanks!

TK

Good for you

Appreciate your sharing. Sounds like you may get a chance at a follow-up soon and if you can, share it again. enjoyed reading about your play.

Nice work, Sam. Next time you're alone with her, look her right in the eye, casually poke her in the ribs and after she stops laughing, look at her again until she stops smiling then, ask her "How long have you been a ticklephile?" If she seems puzzled, give her the url to this forum or some other place for tickling n00bs, smile secretively then, leave the room. Don't answer any questions regarding the website/s or tickle her further until you see her at work again. See how she reacts. ;)

ha ha,...

Why would she want you to join her for a fag??

Weird, but funny!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back