• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some Tickly Mainstream Movies

Ticklechiq

Hi people!

Just thought I'd share with you some mainstream movie titles you may wish to check out for tickle scenes....

FOREVER YOUNG - great Mel Gibson tickle scene
RANSOM - another of Mel's good tickle moments
MAN WITHOUT A FACE - Mel again - this guy HAS to be a closet tickler!
DIRTY DANCING - was Jennifer Grey REALLY ticklish?!
LIAR LIAR - some cute tickling!
AIR FORCE ONE - another cute tickle scene
GHOST - subtle but nice!

Hugs

Jim carey Tickled his son it was ib the stoamch it was not long it was at the benning.
buy drinks
later
bizkit

If I remember right (and I might not), right after Jim Carrey tickles his son, the son says "now tickle mommy!" Mommy is played by...hmmm...Tierney is her last name. Laura? Moira? I think it's Moira Tierney, who was on News Radio, and is now on ER, I think. Very attractive woman. Point is, the kid says "tickle mommy!" with this excited gleam in his eye, but mommy and daddy aren't getting along so well since the divorce, so no tickling...still, it was a hopeful moment.

glen

You said that Mel might be into tickling. Well I read some time ago in the press that during his younger days Mel was a bit of a hell raiser. During one drunken debacle he fell to the floor by the foot of a woman and then started to kiss and tickle her foot saying that he really loved womens feet. I will be the 1st to admit that the entire British press is about as reliable as the national enquirer but it's nice to think that maybe he's one of us.

Arkham
Eat 'em and :)

Attachments

• 14578.jpg
    14578.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 337
Where's the scene in AIR FORCE ONE? btw any clip?

Air FOrce One: There is a great m/f tickle scene between Harrison Ford and the girl who plays his daughter...She is a pre teen so that's probably why it's not showing up in mainstream...he's sleeping and she sneaks in the room and she jumps on him and he immediately gives her a really good rib/tummy tickle for a good 10-15 seconds as the mom watches...I remember when I was a kid this was one of my fav scenes.

There's a great tickle scene in the Movie Maximum Overdrive..older movie early 80's I think...scene is foot of the bed sole shots and the girl wiggles her toes repeatedly into the man's arches and soles....GREAT scene and the girl's got great soles

Look Who's Talking Too

Please forgive me, I don't know the names of any of the characters except Mikey (the kid). This is a very good scene in a very forgettable movie.

Kirstie Alley's character can't get anyone to watch Mikey, so she has to take him to work with her where kids aren't allowed in her office.

While they are looking at a kid alphabet game in her co-workers' office (the curly redhead), their boss comes in and asks what's going on. To hide Mikey, they put him under the desk.

While they are talking to her boss, Mikey starts staring at the redhead's high heel and there is a line "so this is how grown-ups get so tall". The camera focuses back on the adults and you see the redhead get very uncomfortable, reach for a drink and then look under the table and start laughing saying "No, stop". Meanwhile, Mikey has taken off her shoe and is tickling her foot saying "Tickle, tickle, tickle!"

The boss starts looking suspicious and looks under the desk ending the tickling.

They must have had to do this in two takes because in the first shot Mickey is tickling, and when the boss looks under the desk in the second shot, the lady has her shoe on. Either the kid was so fascinated with the shoe that he kept playing with it, or the redhead was ticklish enough that the kid wouldn't stop tickling her foot. I'm guessing it is the latter situation.:dogpile:

Barbershopman

Ticklechiq, some others

ADVENTURES OF BARON MUNCHAUSEN (m/f)
SIRENS (f/f, ff/f)
SOME LIKE IT HOT (fff/m)
NORTH TO ALASKA (m/f)
JERSEY GIRL (m/f)
SUMMER LOVERS (f/m)
MICKI & MAUDE (m/f)
EXIT TO EDEN (m/f)
Three Stooges SPACE SHIP SAPPY (fff/mmm) - part of new Volume 8 D.V.D.
RICH KIDS (f/m)
DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS (m/m)

Where was the tickle scene in ransom? Heard of the movie, I'd just never seen it. Just thought someone would tell me.

Awww. I thought it was female tickling. Ah well. Thanks anyway.

Acutally their is another tickle scene in liar liar it is in the outtakes. If you remember the woman with big breasts that slaps him when he mentions them to her you will see her in the outtakes and he tickles her ribs. It maybe in the DVD extras.

As far as tickling scenes in movies, best one ever was North to Alaska.
I don't really think that one will be topped, as far as movies go.:cheer:

There is also a scene in We Were Soldiers where Mel Gibson tickles his wife.

Awww. I thought it was female tickling. Ah well. Thanks anyway.

Never mind the stuff with the kid, we aren't even supposed to talk about anything involving persons under 18. The thing you need to watch for are the out takes during the credits, Jimmy tickles buxom Krista Allen in the elevator.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eju7zSmHklA&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eju7zSmHklA&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
As far as tickling scenes in movies, best one ever was North to Alaska.
I don't really think that one will be topped, as far as movies go.:cheer:
What made that scene so awesome was a great build-up and follow through. The guy is trying to get her to laugh. She can't do it on her own. He tries funny faces but that only produces a few seconds of nervous laughter. Finally he points at her feet and asks "Are you ticklish?" She immediately denies being ticklish. He doesn't buy it for a second but even as he's reaching for her foot, he asks her "You're not ticklish?" She says "No!" again but now the audience knows what's coming. The payoff was hysterical laughter and writhing for a quite respectable duration in a mainstream movie. Unfortunately the visuals were cut short to show John Wayne's reaction but her laughter was priceless.

The only thing I can compare it to was Randi Brook's tickling in The Last Precinct. Her reaction was totally believable and again the wonderful question "Are you ticklish?" was asked, followed by denial, followed by her eating her denial.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back