• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sweet singing in the choir--true

guffaw

I don't usually spend much time reminiscing about times past, but I went to my girlfriend's daughter's choral performance last night and it reminded me of my high school choir.

During the holiday season, we kept busy going to one place or another in and out of town. I always drove separately --I hate riding on a school bus.

On one out of town performance, we had just finished and were packing up some of the items we brought with us. I got to my car, ready to leave, when I realized I had left my jacket hanging on a rack inside. I went back for it. Christy was the last one left in the room we had used for "changing". She was a beauty. Brown haired, brown eyed, 5 ft 8 with an outstanding figure. She was a cheerleader or pep squad person or some such. I never kept track of that kind of thing and I usually watched the game, not the cheerleaders, band, etc. She was a senior while I was a junior at this time.

"you're running late. The bus is about to leave." I said as I searched for my jacket.

"They know you're here, right? They won't leave." she said.

"I drove."

"Shit!"

"I'll give you a lift." I offered

"Okay, I still have to get my stuff together." she smiled.

"The bus is just pulling out", I observed through the window. "Good roll call" I stated. The instructor was always doing that. Just shouting out 'Is everyone here?' and expecting kids to give a rat's ass.

Now I really wasn't interested in this girl. She had an on-again/off-again boyfriend who was a pretty good guy. I don't really remember what instigated the horseplay between us. We weren't close, but just friendly 'choir-buddies'. Whatever I said (probably some snide comment) or did made her giggle and then try to kick me. I wasn't really trying to catch her foot but it ended up in my hand anyway. She was wearing one of those ugly flesh-colored ankle strapped sandles with the hollowed-out wedge heel. Sure, I can't remember what caused her to kick me but I can remember her sandle--I had my priorities straigh :) She kept her balance as I held her by her sandle (my had fit thru the little heel wedge opening, how convenient!).

"You're a mean one. You should smile more." I said as I began to wiggle my fingers between her arch and the sandle. Her response was bullistic. She immediatly reached straight forward with both hands but could only reach as far as her ankle--too far away to stop me.

"NNNNNOoooooooooooooooooooo hahahhahahahahhahahaha" she giggled as she began to hop to get away. I went with her.

"Ticklish?" I taunted.

"Hahahahha ....YES. Stop. Pleasestoppleasestoppleasestop..." she laughed. She was very ticklish. I wasn't half trying.

"Are you going to kick me anymore?"

"hahaha NO hahaha" she replied as I hadn't let up on the tickling.

"say it"

"I'm hahahah NO hahah Not hahah going hahahha to kick you" she teetered. I hadn't taken off her sandle or anything. I did this just between the sandle and arch....Wow, she's ticklish.

"I think you're glad I cheered you up"

"Stoppppstopstopstopstop"

"In fact, I think you like this"

"Nooooooo!!!!!!! Hahahhahahahaha" she was starting to loose it. Her other leg started to buckle and soon she was on the floor as I continue to hold her sandle-clad foot.

"Tell me you like this" I smiled

"Nooo....Hahahahah...Stopppp" she laughed as I started to increase my tickling, getting two fingers between her arch and sandle.

"tell me and I will" I teased.

"I hahaha like ha this hehehehhehahaha.....NOW STOP...!!!! heheheheh" she said as she hugged her leg.

"Like what?"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhahahhahah..I like hahahah my hehehhahahaha foot heheh tickled..." she laughed helplessly. "We have heheh to haha get back hahaha to haha class".

"True." I released her foot, realizing that we did need to get back. "You ready?" I smiled as I asked.

"Yeah, right. When did I have time?" she started to stand.

"Hmm, sounding grumpy again...." I teased, menacingly.

"Ahhhhhh....No! Here, take these." She stuffed clothing and bags in my hands. Smiling as she did so. We left shortly afterward. She and I enjoyed a casual friendship from that point forward. She never told anyone what I had done, probably due to the fact that she didn't want anyone knowing how ticklish she was. I never took another opportunity to tickle her again, but I was satisfied with what had taken place. Besides, choir gave me several opportunities to tickle. Have you ever noticed how lyrical some people can make a giggle sound?;)

Love those real experiences! Only thing better than reading about them is going out and making more :D Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back