• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickles at work

juniper22

Well, seeing as I don't have much of a social life these days because of work, I haven't unfortunately been tickled in quite a while. That was broken yesterday, after about a month and a half or so. Here are the few little mini-stories from yesterday:

M/F
A guy I work with, we'll call him John, was working open with me (we had the same shift) and at one point he poked me in the side. I didn't expect it, otherwise I would have been able to tone down my reaction a bit. So he pokes me, I react by almost completely doubling over and giggling. He smiles and continues to get me throughout the day. Another one by him was when I was kneeling by the holds cupboard and he stopped behind, placed his hands on my neck/shoulder area and started 'massaging'. Soon he had moved closer to my neck and I had scrunched up to stop it. He stopped finally and laughed as he moved away. Twice within about two hours he passed by me as I was ringing customers through and squeezed my sides. Because I was with customers I had to hide my reaction (You have no idea how hard that was!!)

M/F
I was in the mens' section, trying to find a couple of shirts so I could put the shirts I was holding away, and one of our recieving guys came up and we started playfighting (ie: trying to literally kick each other's asses). At one point I said, "I poke you!" meaning that if he kicked at me again, I'd poke him. He said, "Fine, do it. I'll do it right back to you!" Naturally I didn't think he would so I poked him and he poked my side. I twisted away, he poked my other side then started poking both sides with both hands.

M/F
Last one. I was upstairs in the break room, having my lunch, listening to my music and writing. A friend of mine comes in and asks what I'm listening to. I say, "Eminem." He makes a comment then goes like he's gonna hit me. I put my arm up to protect myself and he just pokes at my arm. Suddenly he goes down to my right side and squeezes it. I squeal and try to block him and he moves off. He then says something about I can tickle him but he can't tickle me. "I actually don't mind being tickled." I say. "Sure doesn't look like it. You try and block me away." Starts going like he's trying to poke me and I'm naturally trying to keep him away. "See?" he says. "Natural reaction!" He smirks then leaves.

Hope you enjoy :)

juniper22 said:
"I actually don't mind being tickled." I say.
I foresee many future tickles at your workplace! If you worked with me, I could guarantee it! Be sure to post if someone manages to get ahold of your feet. (I'm a sole-man!) :devil2:

I wonder why it is that even though we liked to get tickled we naturally try and block it? I always try to make it stop even though i like it hehe

Haha god I wish I worked with you! Work would be so much more eventful! LOL! And good luck on someone getting a hold of my feet at work. For one, I'm ON my feet all day and for two, my feet are usually in boots (I live in them I love them so much) so they'd have to do a LOT of fighting! My feet have been gotten at friends' places though :)

sole seeker said:
I foresee many future tickles at your workplace! If you worked with me, I could guarantee it! Be sure to post if someone manages to get ahold of your feet. (I'm a sole-man!) :devil2:

This thread reminds me of one situation that happened at my work a couple of years ago. I was walking down the stairs carrying big but empty paper box. I met a new workmate and he offered me help with the box which I refused because it was not heavy at all. He was kinda "offended" that I didn't accept his offer for help so he decided to punish me. Guess what he did ... He started tickling my ribs and armpits and I could do pretty much nothing! It was not a quick tickle, he tickled me non-stop for 2 floors and I was laughing and saying "you can't do that". Of course he could do that ... I loved it from the beginning till the end but I had a really hard time carrying that box.

Thanks for the short stories

Thank you for sharing. The short true tickle stories are very appreciated. I think that is what most of us can relate to. Also, makes us wish we knew where to shop, lol.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back