• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forensics tickling

himynameisbrak

TMF Master
I was at a forensics* meet last year with a couple friends. One was a very cute girl who I am very close with (but not gf). Back then, I was wondering if she was ticklish or not. On the ride home (we all rode in one car), we were just talking about things. Then (I forget what led into it) this girl squeezes my knee. I am very ticklish there and I burst out laughing. She keeps doing it and I keep laughing. Well, then I dig my fingers into her armpit and she bursts out laughing too! I'm thinking, "YES! SHE'S TICKLISH!" So I tickle her for a few minutes, saying, "I'll stop if you stop, okay?" She agrees and the tickling ends for the night. I am still close friends with this girl, but unfortunately, no more tickling has occurred.

*Forensics, for those of you who don't know, is an event at school where students are trained in public speaking. It's really fun. If you haven't tried it, do it--you might sneak in a tickle here or there! lol!

Thanks for sharing, Brak. BTW, when I clicked on this, I thought you were referring to science. I didn't know forensics had two meanings. Thanks for helping me learn something new today. :D

http://www.answers.com/topic/forensics-1?method=6

1. The art or study of formal debate; argumentation.
2. The use of science and technology to investigate and establish facts in criminal or civil courts of law.

Heh, like amk I was thinking of forensic science as well, and was really curious as to how is tried in to tickling. I knew about the other definition but didn't think about it.

Great story by the way.

amk714 said:
Thanks for sharing, Brak. BTW, when I clicked on this, I thought you were referring to science. I didn't know forensics had two meanings.
Me too.

Actually, my first thought was it had something to do with an investigation into a death. (You guys who watch Law & Order know what I mean... The captain turns to one of the detectives and says, "Let's see what forensics can tell us.") My next thought was that if a dead body showed signs of ticklishness, that person was one hyper-ticklish victim in life!

I know, I'm warped... but life is so interesting from my point of view! :upsidedow

Even wise men don't know how it feels
to be thick
as a brick.

sole seeker said:
Me too.

Actually, my first thought was it had something to do with an investigation into a death. (You guys who watch Law & Order know what I mean... The captain turns to one of the detectives and says, "Let's see what forensics can tell us.") My next thought was that if a dead body showed signs of ticklishness, that person was one hyper-ticklish victim in life!

I know, I'm warped... but life is so interesting from my point of view! :upsidedow

Even wise men don't know how it feels
to be thick
as a brick.

You're not warped, Sole Seeker! Don't be so hard on yourself!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back