• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Felicia the Cheerleader Part 9

jkb

2nd Level Red Feather
A/N Alright here's the deal in a nutshell. I am none too happy right now because I am home from school, far away from this girl I REALLY like who doesn't like me, and I have a dentist appointment in less than 7 hours and for some reason the dentist scares the living shit out of me. On the plus side, I haven't logged on to bitch about my life like an emo kid, I came to post the first installment of "Felicia the Cheerleader" since 11/2/05. Darn, just shy of 2 months between chapters. I've been busy so I haven't been working on it all that much, but I did finish my goal of finishing Part 9 before the year 2006.

Whatever the case, Felicia suffers more than ever before in this action-packed thrill ride. I hope you all enjoy it. While I won't lay the ol' disclaimer on you guys, I will say that this chapter proves I am a sick and twisted bastard, and this has become more brutal than I originally planned when writing the first part. Cool, huh? On a lighter note, this chapter markers 100+ pages of "Felicia the Cheerleader". 104 to be exact. I know it's not really important, but it's pretty cool to take note of that. Especially if you're the loser who wrote it.

I find it fitting and appropriate for some odd reason to add this smilely: :firedevil Mainly because I want to.

Anyhoo, if you missed Part 8, well then :Grrr: :ranty: What are you waiting for? Here. Read: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=67960

For those of you who have been keeping up, you can go right now to "Felicia the Cheerleader" Part 9:

Part 9 (M/F)

Felicia awakened to the feel of something prickly lightly tickling her side. Laying in a fetal position against the wall, she uncovered her head and looked down at the source of the tickling, shrieking as she shot to her feet and brushed the spider off her waist. Watching as the arachnid crawled up the stone wall, she brushed the cobwebs off her body in disgust, still feeling the tingling of the spider’s legs against her skin. “Ewww,” she muttered, shaking the cobwebs out of her hair. She never dreamed she’d ever be sleeping in a bed of cobwebs, but she wished that it had been a dream instead of reality. Living in America and not a Third World country, she was OBVIOUSLY spoiled (my sarcasm-sense is tingling) and was used to sleeping in a big soft bed and not on a dungeon floor (though then again even with the sarcasm in mind, no one could really say she was spoiled since she had spent the last 2 months sleeping on a metal table with metal clamps restraining her to it).

She looked at the floor next to the door, noticing a small wooden bowl that wasn’t there when she went to sleep. She picked up the bowl. It was full of some sort of stew. She took a taste of it (lucky for her there was a spoon, or else she would have had to get her fingers dirty) and cringed in disgust. It tasted horrible. “Damn,” muttered Felicia, her voice quivering as she fought back tears. When she was in Robert and Claudia’s basement, the only two things she was ever able to look forward to were bathroom breaks where they would actually let her off the restraining table and really good meals. She was no psychic, but she could tell just from this bowl of stew, which may or may not have actually been edible, that she would never see a decent piece of food for the rest of her life. They had just taken away almost everything good she had left in this world, just like that.

She painstakingly finished her stew, unable to resist the loud grumble coming from her belly and the feeling of hunger that went with it. Her bladder suddenly needed emptying, and she looked reluctantly at the toilet in the corner. It looked like it was almost usable, but there were a few dried up stains that she didn’t like the looks of. She squatted over the toilet rather sitting on it and peed. She flushed, standing up and looking around her new “home”. It was just dawning on her that this was going to be her bedroom for the rest of her life. This room, a 10x10 stone wall jail cell, covered in cobwebs and littered with disgusting bugs. No place to sleep and nothing to do. Two months ago she was living in a nice big bedroom with a nice soft bed, a TV, books, movies, posters, pictures of her and her friends and family, her stuffed animals, a Game Boy, and she was also able to do things like leave, go outside, go to a clean bathroom (well at least that’s one good thing about all this. Her trip to the toilet has been drastically shortened), see her friends, etc. This was like a bad movie.

“My God, why the hell is this happening to me?” asked Felicia to no one in particular.

She aimlessly spun around, recoiling and screaming in fear as the pale face of Duugo stared back at her from the window of her cell door. Somewhere in the deepest, darkest recesses of her mind, she thought he looked like Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious from Star Wars, but with better skin.

“Because you are a sinner,” he answered.

As he unlocked and opened her cell, Felicia just stood there with her mouth agape, trying to ponder his last answer. “W-w-what do you mean, I’m a sinner?”

“Come, girl, into the hallway,” replied Duugo. Felicia hesitated, her heart leaping to her throat. This evil Inquisition fanatic was going to torture her, she knew it. He was going to mercilessly tickle torture every inch of her helpless and naked body and he would take pleasure in it. And there would be nothing she could do to stop him. She had always thought that after a long time of enduring the tickle torture she would either stop being ticklish or at least stop being scared of it, but it didn’t happen. Resigned to her fate, she walked past him into the hallway. “If you attempt to run from your repentance, you shall find no escape. There is never an escape from God’s wrath.” He grabbed her by the arm and they walked down the hallway.

“But what did I do?” cried Felicia. “What about all the murderers and rapists out there? How am I such a bad person that you have to do this to me!?”

“Because you are a good person, Felicia. You’ve just lost touch with Jesus,” was Duugo’s confusing reply. “These murderers and rapists, child molestors, thieves, genocidal dictators, all of them are the worst humanity has to offer. They do not deserve to have their souls saved. They deserve to burn in eternal hellfire. But you, Felicia, you are different. You haven’t committed such mortal sins, but that doesn’t mean your soul is clean. You have tempted many other men, turning them towards lust. You never attend church. I am at the local church every week to attend the sermons, and I have only seen you there a few times in the past two years. You have not accepted your role as subservient to men, nor have you allowed a submissive spirit to enter your soul. You do not wear clothing befitting of someone of your nature. That cheerleader uniform alone is beneath you. I have seen pictures of you in it. Showing off your midriff and legs is not something the Lord would ever permit.”

Felicia wondered for a moment how Duugo could have ever seen pictures of her in her cheerleading outfit, but dismissed it entirely. “But haven’t I made up for that stuff?” She didn’t think any of what she did was a bad thing, but she wasn’t about to argue about that. “I mean, I’ve done all sorts of things for other people. The homeless shelter, the hospital. I volunteer a lot of my free time there. Wouldn’t God forgive me because of that? I mean, I’ve made a lot of sick people feel so much better, I would hope that that would outweigh poor church attendance.”

“Yes I understand, and that is why I am going to torture your body without any mercy.” That line, even though she knew the torture was coming, caused Felicia’s stomach to tighten with fear. “God’s laws require those that enter the gates of Heaven to be without sin. All others will suffer in Hell for eternity at the hands of Satan and his minions. At your current state, that includes even you. Despite of the good things you have done, you have also done bad things. Felicia, you may think what you experience here is horrible, but the suffering that the Devil can burden you with is beyond human comprehension. Literally. And that’s why a good person like you must, unfortunately, suffer now. You are not evil, but you are a sinner, and all sinners suffer in Hell. However, if you suffer now in the mortal world, repenting of your sins, your soul will be clean and you will walk hand in hand with God’s only son whom He sacrificed on the cross for mankind, and together you will walk into Paradise.” Duugo shook his head in shame. “That was what the Inquisition tried to accomplish. It was mankind’s only chance for salvation. The church has excommunicated me, and many of them will suffer eternally in Hell. Many good people will suffer eternally for not obeying God’s commands to the fullest. I only wish that I had the chance to help other souls repent as well.”

Felicia did not buy any of what he was saying. Matter of fact, she was more convinced than ever before that he was repeatedly dropped on his head as a child, and had a few similar accidents as an adult. She was Christian, she believed in the Christian afterlife and all that religious stuff, but she did not believe in anything he said. Contrary to the popular belief that some people seem to hold, she firmly believed that God was not that evil or childish (A/N I, on the other hand, just don’t believe in God, but if he does exist, then yes I believe he is that evil and childish, at least going by Christian dogma).

Duugo led her through a heavily rusted iron door, the contents of the room causing Felicia’s stomach to drop like a sack of bricks. Scattered about the medium-sized medieval torture chamber were a variety of torture devices (including clamps and pincers hanging from the brown stone walls), and in the center of the room was a torture rack! She looked up at her captor, who only stared at the dreaded device, and realized he was going to put her on that thing. That was the thing that they used back in the Dark Ages to stretch people until all their bones broke! Felicia gasped in horror, her face going pale white, as Duugo prodded her towards the rack.

The sinister, yet simple, wooden device was 12 feet in length. It was made of solid wooden planks attached together horizontally (as opposed to a 12 foot rectangular piece of lumber) with heavy rollers at the head and foot of the rack. Two lines of rope looped repeatedly over each roller, draping over the rack with the metal shackles at the end of each one. On the right side of the rack (well, left side from this angle) was what looked like the steering wheel of a pirate ship, and from it ran a fairly complicated series of chains, which in a nutshell rotated the rollers when the wheel was turned. Basically, in the end, it was a torture rack and it didn’t really need all that much explanation.

Felicia felt Duugo’s hand shove her from behind onto the rack. “Lay down on you back,” he commanded. When she hesitated, he repeated, “Lay down, sinner! It is time for your repentance!”

She turned around, her backside pressed against the torture machine, her knees slightly crossed to hide her vagina from Duugo (which was pointless since he and every other senior member of the club’s staff has seen it), her body hunched slightly over with one hand covering her small, perky breasts and her other hand held out in order to stop him from advancing on her. “Y-you know what?” she stammered. “I really appreciate this, don’t get me wrong, b-but I think eternal damnation is a risk I’m willing to take.”

Duugo’s eyes went wide with anger. “Insolent little wench! How dare you openly cast aside a chance to spend eternity with your Lord!?” He pushed her onto the rack, grabbing her right arm and pulling it toward the rope. “Whore! There will be no mercy for you, and your unwillingness to accept Christ as your Savior is yet another sin that will be purified from your soul in this very room.”

“No!” cried Felicia just as she felt the metal shackle close tightly around her tiny wrist. She pulled at it with all her might, trying to force it open with her free hand. “Oh God,” she muttered as panic began to set in. “Yes, call to the Lord, ask for his forgiveness so you can enter Heaven in the next life,” responded the former priest, grabbing her other hand and restraining it. With both her arms now trapped in the ropes, to say she was panicking would be quite the understatement. Her eyes watered as her eyes darted around the room for something she could use for escape, all the while not letting Duugo out of her sights. He was busy moving to the front of the rack. He reached for her left ankle as she began frantically kicking with her legs. After a minute and a couple shots to the shoulder and chest from an unusually gutsy (read: desperate) Felicia, he finally managed to get the girl fully restrained. The rack had yet to be used, and as a result Felicia’s arms and legs were able to bend quite a bit. Felicia could pull her elbows down to her chest if she wanted to.

The teenage girl felt more vulnerable than ever. Her newfound phobia of tickle torture, coupled with her intense fear of the pain that she was sure to feel from being stretched until her arms and legs were dislocated, caused her whole body to tense with anticipation. Sweat was already covering her slender, nude figure, and her breaths were short and quick. At 5’5” and 110 pounds, the high school cheerleader certainly had a body made for a torture rack, but unfortunately the same couldn’t be said for her mentality.

Duugo walked to the right side of the rack, reaching out with one hand and tickling her sides and stomach. Felicia let out a high-pitched squeal as she writhed in agony, the tickling sensations taking control of her central nervous system. Usually when she was tickle tortured by these sadists, she was strapped down so tight that she couldn’t even wiggle around. Now that she could, she was really moving all over the place, even turning over to her side to avoid the tickling.

After less than a minute, Duugo stopped. His goal there had been accomplished. That little preliminary tickle had made Felicia feel more fearful, more vulnerable, and more anxious than before. “Please!” cried the girl who had recently developed a phobia of tickling. “No more tickling! Please, mister!”

“It’s not ‘mister’, young lady, it’s ‘master’. And it is for your own good. You should feel grateful. After all, it’s either a little tickling or burning forever in eternal Hellfire.” He gripped the wheel of the torture rack, preparing to turn it. “But for now, brace yourself for pain, little girl!”

It should be noted really quick that Felicia was just too cute for this sort of thing (not just hot, but cute). In a torture chamber, she kind of stood out. Between her cute features and her gentle nature, she was the type that made people want to give her things like hugs or chocolate chip cookies or flowers. What she was going through really was the ultimate injustice. Anyone who saw her would agree, this should have happened instead to someone uglier and meaner, since most people (especially guys) would practically forgive her if she committed murder just because she really was that cute.

…….Right. Anyway, Felicia continued to beg and plead and struggle as Duugo turned the wheel at her right side, cranking the rack tighter. She looked above her frantically, her eyes wide with panic, as her arms were pulled towards the roller that the ropes were attached to. Below her, the same was happening to her legs. She was being stretched out.

“No! Oh God! You—NO!!!” she cried as her body was stretched taut. She looked at him with pleading eyes, her mouth agape, waiting for him to stop stretching her just before her body reached its “stretching limit”, so to speak, or the minimum amount it could be stretched out before she wasn’t being stretched as much as ripped apart.

He didn’t stop.

Felicia let out a searing scream of pain as her nude and taut body was stretched nuder and tauter. Well just tauter, since you can’t get much more naked than “naked”, and “nuder” really isn’t a word, but then again this is my story. So there. Anyways, searing pain shot through her body, a stretching-type feeling in her armpits, shoulders, ribcage, hips, between her legs, knees, and calves. Her wrists and ankles felt like the metal chains were pulling on her bones. The air flew from her lungs and out of her mouth, and as her body was stretched tighter and tighter it became harder for her to breathe. Another rotation and another blast of pain rocketed through every nerve ending in her body at once. The bloodcurdling scream of an 18 year-old teenage girl filled the dungeon. Her flat tummy was stretched really tight, so much that she had to suck it in to minimize the pain. Her diaphragm could barely move, making breathing a difficult task.

“How about another?” suggested Duugo in a very much undemocratic matter. He cranked it tighter yet again, and this time Felicia didn’t even have the air inside of her to scream. Her teeth clenched together as her whole body tightened with pain. Her eyes squeezed shut and a tear ran down each cheek, her fists and feet clenched. Her ribs were now quite visible, each individual rib protruding through the skin and very much vulnerable to the tickling fingers of a certain Spanish Inquisition fanatic. She arched her back a bit as well to help her reach towards the arm restraints in an effort to reduce the pain.

Duugo cranked the rack tighter, and the contraption squeaked and groaned as it tried to pull Felicia’s arms and legs in opposite direction. It was difficult to turn the wheel due to the lack of slack. “OHHHH!” Her eyes went wide as even more pain flew through her body, coupled with a very real feeling of impending bone breakage. Her backside was scraping against the uneven wood, hurting a lot. There was now enough space under the small of her back to stick your arm through, and her stomach was tightened so much it was beginning to hurt (along with every other part of her body). Her thigh muscles were blatantly being overworked and her ribs were pushing up against her chest so much it looked like they were going to pop out and say hi. Duugo gave the wheel one last rotation. It was the most difficult of them all, along with the slowest and most painful. “Nonononononononononoooooooooo!!!!” she mouthed, the only sound being made by her breath. Her voice disappeared long ago. She struggled to breathe, but her diaphragm would only cooperate in the slightest bit.

Duugo locked the rack in place, so that she would stay in her current stretched out position. Every inch of her slender, young, and gorgeous body glistened with a coat of sweat. Her torso was practically up in the air as she was struggling to resist and not get pulled into two halves. Each rib was highly accentuated. Her abdomen was like a salad bowl compared to her ribcage and pelvis, her stomach was sucked in so much that you could probably dump cereal and milk (or salad) and it would function as a bowl. The shackles were digging into her wrists and ankles, and being in that position where the shackles at the ends of the ropes were now extended far beyond her height, she was being perpetually stretched out and in constant pain. She exerted every amount of effort she had to resisting the rack torture (be it by deliberately reaching out for the ropes that bound her hands or trying to pull herself back into a more comfortable position) and even that only offered a modicum of relief. It didn’t help reduce the pain as much as it helped her cope and bear it, and even then it really was, logically, wasted effort.

Felicia began to cry. She grunted and groaned, trying to resist the pain. Duugo circled around her, and she frantically looked back and forth between him, the ropes that held her arms, and her body. “What part of your body should I play with first?”

“N-NO!! You—you can’t! Not like this, please! Not like this!!!!” yelled Felicia, her tickle phobia setting in. The thought of tickle torture filled her with mortal terror, and the thought being tickled in the position she was in could not be described by words. She was in agonizing pain just from being in the position she was in.

“I know,” said Duugo with a sinister yet majestic calm, standing near her arms. “I’ll start with these beautiful underarms of yours.”

Felicia was horrified. How cruel was this man!? He was actually going to tickle her armpits! In the vulnerable and, more importantly, painful position that she was in, he was actually going to tickle torture her expose, hyper-extended, and hypersensitive armpits!

He put his index and middle fingers on her forearms, walking them slowly past her elbow and up (or down) her biceps. She stared at the ceiling, mouth agape in horror, waiting for the moment the merciless tickling would begin. His fingers walked under her arms and began to massage her pits slowly. The slow tingling that plagued her nerve endings were not as unbearable as they were maddening (trust me, it makes sense), but she was able to keep herself calm and collected enough to breathe and resist the pain of being on the rack. Suppressed giggles floated through her clenched teeth as her eyes squeezed shut in an effort to concentrate on reducing the I’m-being-ripped-apart feeling.

Suddenly she realized that he was slowly increasing the intensity of the torture. She looked up at him, his face painted with a sinister sneer and a look of determination. “No, no, wait, no NOOOOOO-GAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!” she screamed, her voice suddenly going hoarse and her lungs suddenly out of air. For the brief moment the intense tickle torture started up, she had forgotten about how hard it was to breathe. She remembered now, though, she was “mercilessly reminded” of how difficult it was, and her breaths were coming out sporadically. Her mouth was agape in horror, her beautiful blue eyes overcome with the fear that comes with not being able to perform the basic task of respiration. Her breaths were short and forced, her diaphragm wouldn’t even rise past her ribcage.

She shook her head from side to side as Duugo continued his merciless assault on her tender underarms. She felt her lungs burn, her stomach tighten, she was lightheaded, every part of her was still in pain and her armpits were still being mercilessly tormented. As she felt her consciousness fading, the tickling stopped. An incalculable quantity of relief swept over her as she tried to regain her breath, an arduous task indeed.

He swept his finger over her right nipple as she struggled for air. “No…more…. Can’t…. can’t breath.” “That’s quite a shame, young lady, because your soul is far from clean.” She squeezed her eyes shut as he nearly crushed her nipple between his fingers. Oh God, why did such a desirable and vulnerable part of her body have to be so sensitive?

Without warning, her right breast became the focal point of an inhuman tickling assault. Felicia let out a long, low, agony-filled moan as she writhed around trying to avoid it. Every part of her body, as a result, was seemingly made out of distilled pain (Distilled Pain™ is brought to you by the makers of Liquid Cuteness™ ). Being stretched past her limit, just laying on the rack was agonizingly painful, but if she lay still in the proper way, she could at least minimize both how much she was being stretched and how intense the pain actually registered in her brain. Being tickled caused her body to inadvertently move out of this semi-optimal position, and it also caused her mind to take some of its focus away from reducing the pain and focus on the tickling.

Felicia let out a silent scream as both his hands targeted her hyper-extended ribcage. He dug his hands into her ribs which hurt her a bit. With her back arched, her ribs were more vulnerable than ever. She couldn’t even hunch over to hide her ribs the slightest bit. His hands squeezed her ribs and tickled her sides. She struggled to breathe, but she couldn’t. Silent laughter transformed into hysterical crying. Tears ran down her cheeks as she pleaded with her eyes, and failed to plead with her voice, for an iota of mercy.

“You should be thanking me,” said Duugo sternly. “The torment Lucifer would inflict upon your soul for all eternity would be much greater, but I won’t let that happen to you, my dear.”

Felicia could only withstand the tickling and pain, what with her near inability to breathe, for about 2-3 minutes. Duugo, of course, pushed her way past her limit, tickling her for over 10 minutes and stopping when she looked like she was going to pass out (due to the fact that he wanted to torture her but keep her conscious, he decided to do that every single time he tickled her while she was on the torture rack). After 600 very long minutes, he removed his fingers from her delicate ribs, giving her a brief moment of rest.

“It is amazing, Felicia, you’re so skinny normally, but like this you are like a little twig,” remarked Duugo. “It almost pains me that the laws of the Almighty require such a beautiful and breakable body to endure such pain.” With that, he began pinching her waist, just above her hipbones. Unfortunately, Felicia had nowhere near recovered from the assault on her ribcage, and what little air she had in her lungs exploded out of her in one fell swoop.

“STO-STO-ST-GYAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” screamed Felicia. She clenched her fists together, trying to concentrate on not moving at all and just enduring both the pain and the tickling. She looked down at his fingers, then looked away deciding it was too horrible to watch (when you have a phobia of tickling, you will do the same thing, so don’t laugh). She began to fear for her life as, within seconds, her entire torso felt like it was on fire from the inside. All of her joints were still being strained way too far for their own good, and Felicia wondered if she would at least get taller after all this.

“Oh Lord, why hast thou given me the task of causing pain to this poor young maiden?” pondered Duugo as he went from pinching her waist to skittering his fingers all over her bare stomach and ribs. She cried out as he targeted her sides and just cried as he scratched her waistline. The most inhuman and sadistic thing he did to her was push down on her abdomen and run his index finger between her breasts and down her solar plexus. It literally made it impossible to take a breath, and she feared for her life.

Duugo stopped tickling and began to pace around the rack. Felicia began coughing as she struggled to breathe. This was the darker side of her religion, the one that existed in the Middle Ages, and it was much more horrible than she thought. She wasn’t sure if she would ever be able to go to church again.

Duugo clasped his hands together in order to think. “Now, do you understand, young lady, the penalties of sin? Why we must never commit evil? God created us in his image. Each soul is an extension of Him. To commit sin is blasphemy. No one deserves to live in His kingdom if their souls are unclean. And that means that they must be cleansed here on Earth, or else they will be cleansed down THERE!” He stopped and pointed down to the ground, indicating the Planes of Mild Discomfort, err, Hell. “Imagine, if you will, that this was not the system that was in place. That we did not have to keep our hearts and ourselves pure, that we could run free and do whatever despicable acts we wanted,” he continued, resuming his pacing. “Why then we would be nothing but animals. Not even, we would be nothing more than…..than……….” he trailed off as he spied a millipede crawling around on the wall, one of many disgusting creatures that roamed around there. Gently, he picked it off the wall and carried it over to her. She was recovering still, and she barely noticed. “…..than insects,” he finished his statement, placing the disgusting creature on her stomach. Felicia went bug-eyed (no pun intended) as she looked at horror as the bug crawled around on her stomach. “Get that—get that thing off of me!!” she cried frantically, moving her stomach around as much as she could, which wasn’t much at all. Her breathing accelerated, which in her current position wasn’t good. The insect instinctively ran, and very quickly, down past her hip and towards her right knee, leaning pretty close to her inner thigh, but Duugo put his hand in the way and it raced back, in numerous crisscross and zigzag motions, back up past her stomach, over her ribs, up her breast and around her nipple, over her collar bone, and across the side of her neck before it found wood and left the rack. While it tickled her quite a bit as it ran across her bare flesh, she was more squeamish and afraid of the little critter. Even after it was gone, she could still feel all 1,000 legs of the creepy insect on her bare skin, and it was enough to make her shudder.

Duugo stood over her, his icy stare penetrating her once joyous blue eyes. “And you have a longer way to go than most for redemption, Felicia. You are beautiful, so young and so beautiful. But there is nothing more beautiful than God, and for you to try to be more beautiful than God is a spit in His face. It’s a good thing you’ve done so much charity work before Robert and Claudia found you, my child, or we would have days of this before you could even enter Purgatory.” Felicia stared at him. What kind of logic was that? Since when was being beautiful a sin? She never heard of that, but then again, if homosexuality was a sin, then maybe this one was too.

He stood on the rack facing away from her, his feet on either side of her hips. His arms were extended outwards majestically as he tilted his head back and looked towards the sky, or rather the ceiling. “Oh Father who art in Heaven, forgive me as I do Thy bidding, and forgive this young child, for although her soul is not yet fully clean, it truly is a soul worthy of Heaven. Witness her suffering, which is only for the purpose of pleasing you and becoming worthy of entering Thy kingdom. Bless this child, Lord, and do not lead her towards temptation, but rather salvation. Amen.” With that, he knelt down and began spider-tickling her kneecaps.

“OH GOOO-AAHAHAHA-OOOODD!!!!!” screamed Felicia, jerking her legs against her bonds. Or at least she tried to. She was so stretched out that she couldn’t move her legs the slightest inch. Every time he brushed the cartilage directly between her knees and her shin, an intense throbbing sensation rushed to her brain, causing her to shriek. It was truly worse than the tickling, and her whole body jerking in that position caused her great pain. The sadistic priest saw this and began pinching that overly sensitive part of her legs. The poor cheerleader tried desperately to keep the laughter inside of her (as it hurt her to laugh) but to no avail, and she could only lay there, helpless and vulnerable to his sick and twisted fantasies.

After a few minutes of this, Felicia felt her bladder begin to fill. Fortunately, she was more than able to hold it in and while it in and of itself was a minor annoyance, every little bit of discomfort was major to her at this point. The world just operates differently when you’re on a torture rack.

She turned and bit her arm to keep from laughing, almost immediately screaming in pain (turning her head like that pulled her bound legs, causing her pain in her hamstrings. She gritted her teeth as her body convulsed with laughter. Her face was beat red and her disheveled hair was matted with sweat. Her eyes were red from crying. The former priest continued to pinch her knees, sending shockwaves to her brain.

About 5 minutes later, her laughter became hoarse. “Sto-o-p!” she coughed. Duugo stopped, not for the sake of showing her mercy but for the sake of keeping her conscious so he could inflict more suffering upon her. “Just a little longer, my child,” he assured Felicia. “Just a little longer.” “No….Soul’s clean, soul’s clean,” breathed Felicia, her voice gone.

Duugo dropped to his knees, basically straddling her without actually sitting on her, and put his hands around her neck, which was a scary thing for a girl who could not move being on the rack. Of course, he did not choke her, but she did scream when his fingers began tickle torturing her neck. His fingers poked and prodded the sides of her neck, under her chin, and even just beneath her ears. Her head shook wildly from side to side as he did this, a wild look of desperation in her tear-stained eyes. “Yes, let’s clean that filthy filthy soul of yours,” taunted Duugo, pushing back her chin with one hand and tickling her throat with the other. It tickled immensely, and her squirming caused her pain which caused her to squirm which caused her pain in a self-perpetuating system of suffering where all the torturer had to do was lightly run his fingers across the victim’s flesh.

His right hand skittered across her breastbone while his left tickle tortured her right armpit. “NO, PLEASE, NOT THERE NOT……….!” Her voice trailed off as she began to run out of breath, unbearable pain shooting through her chest. She couldn’t take much more of this. She couldn’t even take what she was taking now. She felt her bladder filling up slowly, and it was becoming more than just a nuisance. She could also feel herself slipping slowly out of consciousness, which would be the greatest thing she could hope for right now.

“Well if not there, child, then how about if we see if you’re ticklish over HERE!!” exclaimed Duugo, turning around and torturing her panty-line. “NOOOOO!!!!” is what she would have screamed had her lungs had some air in them. Instead, “NOOOOO!!!!” is what she whispered. Either way, her heart was really into that scream. If this was drama school, the teacher would have been floored, but it wasn’t.

Felicia gripped her ropes tightly, totally unaware that she was doing it. She looked down, her face masked with desperation, fear, and hopelessness. Her eyes wide open, she gritted her teeth as she looked around the room for a way out. Suddenly, she tilted her head back and let out a booming, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Her pelvis moved around ever so slightly to escape the ex-priest’s tickling fingers, and even that caused her great pain. Her toes curled up. Her hands hurt as she gripped the ropes tighter. She tried desperately not to move, but that made the tickling worse. When she moved to avoid him, that made the pain worse. Her lungs struggled harder and harder for air with each passing moment, and within moments, her bladder was nearly full. She couldn’t take it anymore, and yet she was forced to take it for almost another 20 minutes before he stopped. He got off the rack.

As she struggled to regain her breath, she burst into a fresh wave of tears. “What troubles you now, my precious child?” inquired the alleged man of God. “Aren’t you glad to be purging your existence of any and all Hell-worthy sins?”

Felicia tried to choke back her tears, but she couldn’t. “N-n-no…….I can’t (*sniff*) take it anymore.” She sounded like a little girl as she spoke. She was, after all, only a helpless pleading child. “(*sniff*) I don’t want to do this anymore.”

Duugo chuckled lightly to himself, scampering his fingers across her arched back and eliciting a shriek from the young girl. “I’m sorry, but what kind of priest, what kind of HUMAN would I be if I just let Satan have his way with such an innocent young girl like yourself?” He walked over to her feet, holding her left foot in his hand. “The worst is yet to come, but it will all be over soon, my dear. Soon.”

Felicia screamed in terror as he examined her feet. “Yes, such exquisite feet. So soft and delicate. Small too. Size 5 if my knowledge serves me correctly,” noted Duugo. He looked over to see her crying hysterically.

“Please….No more,” she pleaded through her sobs.

“No, I believe it’s time to tickle your most ticklish spot. Time to tickle your feet!” answered Duugo, no trace of sanity in his voice or demeanor. A wild look was in his eyes. He was enjoying this. Not because he loved tickling or feet or tickling feet or that he hated Felicia or anything. He had always wanted to save a soul from eternal damnation, but unlike the Middle Ages, it was impossible to properly do such a thing. This was his first time doing what he believed was God’s will. In his heart, he felt her soul becoming cleaner, closer to Jesus, and he was only glad to be that link between Felicia and God’s only son.

Of course, he was crazy, but that’s beside the point.

“Can I go to the bathroom first, at least?” asked Felicia quickly. She did not want to suffer the humiliation and discomfort of peeing on a rack that she was stretched out on while being tickled on her feet by a psychotic ex-priest in a medieval dungeon. She was ready to burst, so to speak, and she was at the point where she needed to run to the bathroom. If he touched her feet, she would probably pee right there. It would also do the rest of her body good to get off the torture rack for a minute or two.

“The bathroom?” repeated Duugo in shock, almost as if he had really come from Medieval times and he had never heard of such a thing. “My dear, we are in the middle of something here. When we are done, you can go to the bathroom.”

“But I really have to pee now! If you don’t let me go, I’ll pee all over the rack!” cried Felicia.

“You’re not going to…” Duugo trailed off while giving his response, his eyes falling upon the small torture devices near the wall. Felicia watched as he went to get something, moving her pelvis around ever so slightly despite the pain to help prevent her from peeing. Her bottom lip trembled as she wondered what cruel device he would bring over to torture her. A breast clamp? A serrated dildo? That thing that crushes a victim’s head? A tool for forcefully removing her clitoris?

None of those. He turned around holding a small candle and a book of matches. “Felicia, you will hold it in until we are done. I am going to tickle torture your feet, and I will continue to do it until I believe your soul is ready to ascend to Heaven, and the entire time you will not empty your bladder.” He struck the match and lit the candle. It was a very large flame given the candle’s size, almost like a small torch. “This fire will tell me if you have obeyed me or not. It may cause you pain, but not as much as Lucifer’s fire.”

Felicia’s jaw dropped as he said this. He was going to put that candle between her legs! Right against her vagina! It was a big enough flame that when placed near such a sensitive area, the pain it caused would be unspeakable.

But that wasn’t the bombshell. “But if that flame is extinguished by your urine, then your suffering will be magnified many-fold,” Duugo continued, slowly and menacingly approaching her. “First, I will crank the rack tighter one notch. Then I will continue to tickle you, and tickle you, and tickle you,” he warned her, putting an emphasis on the third part about tickling her,” until you can be tickled no more. And then I will continue to tickle you until you are unconscious. Or dead.” At this point, his face was now hovering just above hers. He stared down at the 18 year old girl menacingly and determined. She stared back up at the excommunicated psychopath, terrified and exhausted. She went to scream, but no sound came out of her open mouth. Terror and tears saturated her eyes. Sweat did the same to her face and the rest of her body.

Her eyes followed Duugo as he moved down her body, towards her private area. “Let’s begin shall we?”

She shook her head “no” desperately as she slowly lowered the candle between her legs. Her body tensed up, awaiting the searing pain that was to come.

“OH GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!” screamed Felicia shrilly as the flames licked her sensitive vagina. He had put the candle right next to her, so even though nothing was actually physically touching her, she still felt every bit of the heat burning her pussy lips, her labia, and even her clit. The pain made it harder to hold in her pee, but somehow she managed to do it. She couldn’t help but writhe in pain, and as always, that only caused her more pain as her whole body felt like it was being ripped apart.

“Yes! Call out his name! Pray for his forgiveness!” exclaimed Duugo. He gripped her right foot in his hand, despite the fact that her torture was right now an automated process. He began furiously tickling Felicia’s foot with his hand. She let forth a blood-curdling scream. “Remember, child, if that flame extinguishes, your torment will be greatly magnified!” Felicia’s mouth hung open in a huge smile, but no sound came out. Her sweaty and disheveled hair covered her face. She shook her head wildly from side to side, desperate to keep from urinating more than anything else. She was also sure there was no way she could make it.

Duugo held her toes back with his fingers, wiggling them underneath her toes. His other hand scampered about her sole. Felicia stared at the ceiling wide-eyed, her mind unable to process all the information is was being given. She struggled to breathe and her head was throbbing. The tickling was too much for her to bear. But she had to concentrate. She used every drop of mental ability and alertness she had to keep herself from urinating, but it was a difficult task indeed.

So difficult, in fact, that she failed within the first 3 minutes. Duugo had not even gotten to her other foot yet before she emptied her bladder. Everything, not just her general need to relieve herself, caught up to her. As she peed, the candle was put out by her urine. When Duugo saw this, he stopped tickling her. That led to 3 instances of physical relief all in one stroke, which was good, but the fear of what was coming made up for that, which was bad.

He stood over her with a look of shocked anger on his face. His nostrils sniffed the air slightly, taking in the scent of the candle mixed with the odor of Felicia’s urine. “You DARE desecrate one of the Almighty’s tools of salvation with your DISGUSTING bodily fluids, urine of all fluids?” “I-I didn’t mean to, sir,” stammered a terrified and humiliated Felicia. “It just came out. I tried to hold it in, I swear.”

“Such a thing is for children to do! Not someone of your age! You test God’s patience, little girl, and the Lord is not one to be trifled with. Not by the likes of you,” replied Duugo hostilely. “No, it’s time for you to REALLY feel some pain!” He walked to the side of the rack, gripping the wheel. Felicia braced herself for the pain that was about to come. Her breathing sped up as her eyes darted nervously all over the ceiling.

Her breath caught in her throat as she watched his body move to turn the wheel. First their was fear, then an all-consuming wave of pain radiated through her body and exploded in her mind. A low guttural scream echoed through the dungeon, competing for dominance with the loud creaking of the rack. Duugo used all of his might to get it to crank tighter. The torture rack, which was already struggling to hold her in place, tore her apart more. Her hands gripped the ropes and her toes instinctively curled and pointed forwards. Her mouth opened in another sickening scream.

Duugo cranked it to the next notch, locking it in place. “There we go,” he said, letting out an exasperated sigh.

“It hurts—it hurts—it hurts—it huuuUUUURRRTS!!!!” screamed the blonde cheerleader.

“Of course it does,” responded Duugo. “That’s God’s will. He wants you as one of His children.”

“Can’t breathe!” she breathed, ironically. She struggled to inhale, but her diaphragm only rose slightly. There was more pain than air coming in.

Her whole existence had turned into one giant everlasting sensation of pain. She writhed and squirmed on the rack, shaking her head wildly, the pain she was feeling now comparable to the tickling she feels if anything but her feet are targeted. Yes it was that bad. Just being on the rack was painful now, the squirming and writhing and general moving about had nothing to do with it like before.

The Inquisitor said nothing as he walked back to Felicia’s right foot and gripped it with both hands. With one hand, he tickled her toes despite her attempts to clench her foot. His other hand tormented her soft and delicate arch.

She could not handle the tickling. She couldn’t handle the tickling AND the pain. Her brain was beginning to lose coherency, and the lack of oxygen wasn’t helping either. She could barely breathe. It was a wonder she hadn’t passed out yet, as her breaths were coming in spurts through hysterical laughter and/or screaming. Now and then she would manage to grab a gulp of air, and somehow through the powers of bad luck and cheerleader stamina, it would be enough to keep her conscious and alert.

That was unfortunate for her, because Duugo had no plans in regards to stopping. Like he said before, he planned on tickle torturing her without a shred of mercy until she passed out.

He tickled every inch of her foot, from the tip of her big toe to the bottom of her heel. After about 6 and a half minutes, he moved over to her left foot and did the same for about 4 minutes, making sure not to miss her ankle and the top of her foot. She barely had the strength to wiggle her feet to move out of the way. After that, he reached over and tickled the soles of both her feet at the same time. She went nuts as he did this. From behind her disheveled and matted hair, her eyes shot open. Her mouth opened in one of the only few sounds she made during the entire foot tickling ordeal, as well as one of the last (the sound in question was long, cute yet maniacal, girly laughter. She tilted her head back as her mouth hung silently open, then she shook her head wildly from side to side as if she were possessed by a demon (thank God Duugo never came to that conclusion. That would have been fun), messing up her hair further.

Duugo kept at her feet, and Felicia wondered when the hell it was going to end. She tried to beg, she tried to plead, that was a redundant statement, but nothing worked. She began to wonder if it would ever stop.

Her body began to go limp. “Still with me, child?” inquired Duugo, not letting up a bit. Felicia murmured some sort of response. “Good,” laughed Duugo, increasing the intensity.

10 minutes later, the high school girl’s brain was instinctively trying to maintain consciousness, though she really wanted to pass out more than anything. Her body was in searing pain, and the tickling of her feet was even worse. It could not be described. Oh why did the bad guys always have to aim for her feet? They were the most ticklish part of her whole body.

Duugo’s hands were palm-up, and his fingers mercilessly skittered all over the tender bare soles of her size 5 feet. Felicia was struggling to breathe now, and she was slowly losing consciousness. She didn’t have the energy to scream or laugh from the pain and tickling, respectively. It was about 7-8 minutes later that she, thankfully, passed out.

Duugo stopped when he saw her eyes shut and her head roll to the side. He walked over to her right side. “Ah, my sweet little angel. I think your repentance is complete, for now.” He unlocked the rack, so to speak, returning her to her original position.

He studied her as she slept. She really was like an angel. She was so young, so beautiful. She looked so peaceful and innocent in her sleep. The ex-priest suddenly found himself very much turned on. As an alleged “man of God”, he had taken a vow of celibacy and followed it strictly to the letter. He was the only virgin on Robert and Claudia’s senior staff (yes, even Kenneth, whom Duugo did not like at all, had had sex before. Unfortunately) and right now this was making it difficult to control his urges as, almost without him realizing it, his hand was running down her smooth, flat stomach, closer and closer to her virgin sex.

“An…..angel…..” he muttered to himself, feeling an erection coming on under his robe as he felt the bare skin of the sleeping teen.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of the door opening, and, startled, he removed his hand from Felicia’s body. He turned to see Natalie, clad in the same black leather body suit and high heels from last time, enter the chamber.

“Is it my turn yet?” she asked in her thick Russian accent (A/N The one that I could never hope to duplicate).

“Y-yes. Yes we are done in here,” stammered Duugo in response, not expecting his co-worker to enter his personal dungeon. All the senior staff members had the keys to every room in the building, minus Helga’s personal dungeon and some of the upstairs offices. But he didn’t expect Natalie to be so eager to have her way with the girl. Actually, he practically expected that sinner Kenneth to be pounding on the door. “She’s asleep though. She just passed out. Whenever she wakes up, she all yours. Lock up when you leave,” he called back as he left, running for the bathroom.

Natalie stared at him for a moment, shaking her head. “What a weird guy,” she said to herself in Russian. “Well, that’s what you get for working with these religious types.

Turning to Felicia, she said in English, “What a beautiful little girl. Claudia must be right. You probably do get everything in life handed to you, don’t you?” She ran a finger over the unconscious girl’s nipple, which elicited no reaction. “Well, playtime’s over. I don’t care too much about what you did to Bobby and Ester specifically, but I’m tired of people like you stepping over others, thinking so highly of yourselves just because you are beautiful. If no one else has the balls to touch you, to BREAK you, then I will.”

Looking around, she said, “No more of this Middle Ages shit. You are going to be tortured with some more modern technology. After all, if there’s one thing humanity has perfected over the last few hundred years in the technological realm, it’s how to torture and kill each other.” Laughing evilly to herself, she brushed Felicia’s hair to the side, examining her face. “Enjoy a few hours of sleep, sweetie. When you wake up, you’re all mine.”

End of Part 9

A/N Did you all enjoy that? Yeah I'm sure you did, you sickos. Well whatever the case, rate and review and leave me tons of comments telling me how much you liked it, how much you hated it, what you want to see, what you don't want to see, whatever you want. My huge ego and desire to be the center of attention demands many comments for this story, so I hope to see them. Whatever the case, see you all when I post "Felicia the Cheerleader" Part 10.

Oh yeah. HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!! (WHOO HOO, Honeymooner's marathon!)

You've still got it. I really want awful terrible things to happen to the people torturing Felicia. In the meantime, though, I'm wondering the torment could go in a slightly more sexual direction. Surely one of these freaks would hit on the idea that forced orgasm provide both humiliation and greater ticklishness in the victim.

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Unbelievable. A great series.

Although, I would have to say that this chapter seemed to me to be a little leaning towards the pain aspect rather than the tickling. Don't get me wrong, the sadistic pain is great, but I love the tickling, don't we all? But wonderful none the less. You sir, are a freaking genious. And I'm sorry about the girl and the suckyness of life for you currently, I know how that is dude. My favorite chapter is 7, nice balance of humiliating pain and heavy on the foot tickling. I have a foot fetish, what can I say? I await the next chapter, should be good with the modern technology.

that was an awesome chapter man, but yer i think next one go alittle easier on the pain...oh and i have a tummy fetish...so go there! nah your story and i do say for a story that has gone this far it is still interesting and it is still original...KEEP IT UP!

eeeeks this is the worst torture yet. uh the pain did seem a bit intense. i mean she could have been ripped apart. however once again you have come up with a creative twist as usual. and i love your humour. and the made up words. um felicia is going to survive this series ???? i hope??? i agree with the others, i want to see them get theirs. love it as always. happy new years back. and sorry about your personal life

isabeau

Hehehehe

besides the rack, the fire, and the peeing, that happened to me when my boyfriend bought a dentist chair, he tied my nicly, and not meanly, he loves to tickle my underarms, great story! It was awesome! ;)

I love tickling, and I like a bit of pain, myself. But this was almost too much for me to read. It was so well-written it had me cringing at the thought of what was happening, and honestly, it did seem a little much, at least to me.

However, this should be taken as a compliment about your writing skills more than anything. ;)

JKB Strikes again

Finally the 9th part......what a great new years present lol. Cant wait to read the next part....but, when is one of these bastards going to get what they deserve ive been waiting for something since like part 4 lol. :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

johntfs said:
You've still got it. I really want awful terrible things to happen to the people torturing Felicia. In the meantime, though, I'm wondering the torment could go in a slightly more sexual direction. Surely one of these freaks would hit on the idea that forced orgasm provide both humiliation and greater ticklishness in the victim.

Seems like a good idea. Thing is that I've never been too much for the forced orgasm thing personally. I don't know why, it just never floated my boat. But I'll think about putting it in.

Shifty Eyed Dog said:
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Unbelievable. A great series.

Although, I would have to say that this chapter seemed to me to be a little leaning towards the pain aspect rather than the tickling. Don't get me wrong, the sadistic pain is great, but I love the tickling, don't we all? But wonderful none the less. You sir, are a freaking genious. And I'm sorry about the girl and the suckyness of life for you currently, I know how that is dude. My favorite chapter is 7, nice balance of humiliating pain and heavy on the foot tickling. I have a foot fetish, what can I say? I await the next chapter, should be good with the modern technology.

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Glad you like it. The next chapter WILL, as you predicted, be good with the modern technology. Matter of fact, if you guys check around the art section on this site, you may come across a little surprise I'm throwing in for the next chapter. I'm not telling you what it is yet. As for the pain, I will be toning it down for next chapter, mainly because it doesn't feature a device that's inherently painful. Thanks for the compliments.

heckle said:
that was an awesome chapter man, but yer i think next one go alittle easier on the pain...oh and i have a tummy fetish...so go there! nah your story and i do say for a story that has gone this far it is still interesting and it is still original...KEEP IT UP!

isabeau said:
eeeeks this is the worst torture yet. uh the pain did seem a bit intense. i mean she could have been ripped apart. however once again you have come up with a creative twist as usual. and i love your humour. and the made up words. um felicia is going to survive this series ???? i hope??? i agree with the others, i want to see them get theirs. love it as always. happy new years back. and sorry about your personal life

isabeau

Thanks for the nice comments, thanks to Isabeau as always, and I will keep the tummy thing in mind, Heckle. I like stomach tickling too, so don't expect it to stop (since basically the characters do what I like them to do). Again, I'm surprised that everybody feels so negatively about the pain aspect. Hmm, maybe I am a sick bastard. Admittedly I focused on it more than I thought I would. Also, admittedly, that's probably because I make up 75% of the series as I go along. None of this is how I originally planned it, especially since I didn't really plan anything and asssumed I'd just get bored of the whole thing somewhere around Part 3. And yes, Isabeau, she is going to survive the series. The question is, will she WANT to? As for her nearly being ripped apart, remember they don't like her. At all. Safety last. And don't worry about my personal life. I wrote that when I was scared shitless about a dentist appointment and not in the best of moods. I'm good now, though.

Bepopi said:
besides the rack, the fire, and the peeing, that happened to me when my boyfriend bought a dentist chair, he tied my nicly, and not meanly, he loves to tickle my underarms, great story! It was awesome!

So your boyfriend is a priest that tied you to a dentist chair and tickled your armpits in order to purify your soul so you would be worthy, upon death, to enter the Kingdom of Heaven? Kinky.

Drago69 said:
I love tickling, and I like a bit of pain, myself. But this was almost too much for me to read. It was so well-written it had me cringing at the thought of what was happening, and honestly, it did seem a little much, at least to me.

However, this should be taken as a compliment about your writing skills more than anything.

I will take it as a compliment, thank you very much.

Hmm, ALMOST too much to read? Damn, I'm losing my touch. Better bring it up a notch.

creepyclown99 said:
Finally the 9th part......what a great new years present lol. Cant wait to read the next part....but, when is one of these bastards going to get what they deserve ive been waiting for something since like part 4 lol.

You know, I knew before I even read your post that you were going to ask me that. Patience, my creepy circus friend, all in good time.

Yeah, anyhoo thanks for the nice things and for the constructive criticism. I'll have Part 10 out for you guys as soon as possible.

well i am so glad you didnt get bored by part three. its a great albeit sadistic story and extremely well written. good luck with the golden feather!

isabeau

tICKLING CHEERLEADERS!!

I LOVED THE STORY!!! VERY DARK ANDTWISTED!
I ALOS THOUGHT THAT VOTING FOR YOUR OWN SELF IN THE GOLDEN AWARDWAS KINDA WIERD!!!!!! :shock:
HONEST I DONT LIKE SEING WOMAN IN PAIN :cry1: NOT MY CUP A BEER BRO :shake:

CaptainSocks said:
I ALOS THOUGHT THAT VOTING FOR YOUR OWN SELF IN THE GOLDEN AWARDWAS KINDA WIERD!!!!!! :shock:

i dont see anything wrong with voting for oneselves. i did it in sixth grade when we were trying out for who would play solos at the school program. shows you believe in yourself.

isabeau

We had reserve judgement on this series until we read this chapter! Well words fail us! We felt revolted, disgusted, horrified, sickened and more than once had to stop reading due to its content..... Well Done!
This series has truely rewritten horror tickling. While we always find innocents getting tickled difficult (REALLY Difficult and Esmeralda from the Ticklish Nerd is not that innocent!), this series has given us inspiration for another uber-vamp character... so thanks! Anyway, keep writing and perhaps Natalie instead of Bobby or Kenneth can take Felicia's virginity.... PLEASE!!!!! Because we find rape difficult to read (Of course, raoe by a man on a woman we can't read! And woman on woman difficult but not impossible!). Anyway, jkb when you get the time PArt 10! Anyway, please continue this fine series, we until recently avoided. Because you have a gift! We wish you well. Also really nail Felicia for that crack about homosexuality being a sin for us! Cause the only sin is to presume to know the will of God! Who is beyond all understanding and perfection!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Heather can walk again but not run! Yes, I (Heather) hate the lacking of running and my painful stretchs! Poor baby, love you. Love you too Anna! Love you Heather! Love you too Anna!

Heather & Anna said:
We had reserve judgement on this series until we read this chapter! Well words fail us! We felt revolted, disgusted, horrified, sickened and more than once had to stop reading due to its content..... Well Done!
This series has truely rewritten horror tickling. While we always find innocents getting tickled difficult (REALLY Difficult and Esmeralda from the Ticklish Nerd is not that innocent!), this series has given us inspiration for another uber-vamp character... so thanks! Anyway, keep writing and perhaps Natalie instead of Bobby or Kenneth can take Felicia's virginity.... PLEASE!!!!! Because we find rape difficult to read (Of course, raoe by a man on a woman we can't read! And woman on woman difficult but not impossible!). Anyway, jkb when you get the time PArt 10! Anyway, please continue this fine series, we until recently avoided. Because you have a gift! We wish you well. Also really nail Felicia for that crack about homosexuality being a sin for us! Cause the only sin is to presume to know the will of God! Who is beyond all understanding and perfection!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Heather can walk again but not run! Yes, I (Heather) hate the lacking of running and my painful stretchs! Poor baby, love you. Love you too Anna! Love you Heather! Love you too Anna!

aww you two are sooo cute... and what saves this series from being a totally sadistic and nightmarish tale, is jkb's sense of humour incorporated within the story also his great details and imagination.... a truly gifted writer who keeps me coming back for more...

love to both Heather and Anna from yours truly, melanie

isabeau

CaptainSocks said:

I LOVED THE STORY TOO!!! AND I DON'T THINK--*ahem*--I don't think that voting for myself was all that weird. Who else would I vote for? But you could help me out by voting for me in the Golden Feather awards. This way I myself wouldn't have to did it. And if you already did vote for me (as of this writing, I haven't checked the award thread in a couple days), then good job! And if you voted for somebody else, well we're still cool. You have nothing to feel guilty about. *mentally projecting distilled guilt directly into your brain*

And I, too, don't like seeing women in pain, especially cute girls I like, and also especially in this day of widespread domestic violence and rape and teens being kidnapped in foreign countries, etc. Fortunately, when you read "Felicia the Cheerleader", you don't have to SEE anything! Being a text document, all you see are words and letters of the English language. My gift to the fans!

SUPER SAIYAN!!!!!!!!!! :ignite:

Heather & Anna said:
Love,
Anna and Heather

First off I don't pay attention to anything going on, well anywhere really, so I had no idea Heather was unable to walk. So Heather, get better soon. Start walking!!

Yeah anyhoo, so I revolted, horrified, disgusted, and sickened you?........Good, that's what I was attempting in the first place. Actually I have no idea what I was attempting in the first place, I never thought my series would get so dark and twisted and f****ed up. May I ask, what parts specifically made you have reservations about the series and feel the need to stop reading due to its content? I'd like to know because those would be the high points of this series. To me personally, alot of stories are too, dare I say, NICE. I'm talking about the nonconsensual tickling stories, not ones like "Give me a T! Give me an I! Give me a C-K-L-E!", which by the way, I absolutely loved. Yeah, but, oh right, yeah so anyway, um I feel alot of the nonconsensual stories aren't extreme enough considering they involve things like illegal kidnapping and whatnot. Which is why the series has taken the direction it has.

As for who should rape Felicia, well I haven't decided every detail of the future and the story has gotten way more extreme than I originally planned, but I'm not really that big of a fan of rape either. I don't even care for forced orgasms, which is why you're yet to see any, but I'm toying the idea of one of those in a future chapter. But anyhoo, this isn't 100%, but I'm not sure if there is going to be a rape scene. I really don't care for those.

And I'm so glad the series has rewritten horror tickling, especially considering that I really wasn't going for that. I was originally going for another "capture the girl and tickle her" story, except this one would be played by my rules. I didn't even know I rewrote the genre (or that such a genre existed) but I'm glad to hear it.

And Isabeau, thank you for being, like, my number 1 fan. And thank you for voting for me.

Behold the power of caffeine!!!!! :veryhappy

its a toss up between you and Shadowtklr, can i be two writers number one fans??? lol awesome as always

isabeau :xpulcy: :redheart:

bump now all nine parts have been bumped in the past week by me. you will find parts one and two on the second page. i highly recommend this read, but beware there are sadistic details within these stories.

isabeau

but written so very well

Just got done reading all nine parts thus far, and I must say I'm impressed. You're not afraid to get a little dark, hell...a LOT dark, which I like. The bondages are creative, stuff out of my own fantasies and nightmares. I see a lot of the things that inspire my own artwork in your descriptions of the bondage devices and positions.

I'm almost starting to care about Felicia. Part of me wants to rescue her, but a larger part wants to continue torturing her for the very reasons your antagonists claim.

Keep up the great work! :triangle:

"The bondages are creative, stuff out of my own fantasies and nightmares. I see a lot of the things that inspire my own artwork in your descriptions of the bondage devices and positions."

An ironic line, really..........

The story and the plot is wonderful. You show a great deal of imagination. The only critisism I have is that Author's Notes should go either before the story or after the story. Putting them in the middle jerks the reader out of the fantasy. Otherwise, great job. Keep it up.

sick series. poor girl, getting mixed in with all of those Psychos

I for one cannot wait for redemption.

on another note you should not add in religion, especially if you are not religous. its like slammit it.

anyway I am not all that thrilled with the series really, just want to see it all over. Your an ok writter.

let me say it in another way

I like the series, in a way, and that thumbs down was to all the bad people in the series. can't wait for the finish

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back