• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steph and Izzy "The Dynamic Duo"

Illtcklu

3rd Level Blue Feather
It was another quiet peaceful day in 'the town' when all of a sudden a giant feather blanketed the sky!

Meanwhile...........
Steph was at her desk working, when she glanced out the window. "The feather," she muttered. Quickly she retreated down the hall and into her favorite bathroom stall. "That poor old woman, she'll have to wait till later for me to insure her patient's rights. Right now 'the town' needs me!"
Removing her work clothes she doned her mask, pasties, and utility panties, to become GIGGLEGIRL!

She giggled. "Those pasties always tickle right at first." And with that she bolted away!

On the police headquarters rooftop...................

"You summoned me, chief?"
"Good you saw the feather!" the chief said.
Steph giggled, "How could I miss? What's the problem?"
"It's 'The Tickler'! He's at it again!"
"The Tickler!" Steph giggled, "This is bad news!" she laughed.
"Then why are you laughing?!", the chief pondered.
"You know me?" Steph chuckled, "Gigglegirl! I always laugh in the face of danger!" Steph exploded with laughter. "Ya gotta admit folks, that was kinda funny!" she chimed.
"Don't worry chief, I'm on it!" Steph said getting back into character!
"You don't know what a relief it is to 'the town' to hear that! By the way, where did you get those pasties, my wife wants a set she can wear for my birthday?"
Steph giggled and rubed his hair. "You are so cute somtimes. I'll get in touch with her. As it is - I must be away!"
And with that she bolted away again. "I better call home," Steph pondered, "I think I'm gonna need Izzy on this one!"

At Steph and Melainie's middle class mansion across 'the town'..................
Melanie is cleaning the house, when the call comes in.........
"Mel, it's me! Get in your Izzy disguise, we have a situation brewing!"
"Oh dammit, Steph! It took me hours to pick out this outfit!"
"Mel don't call me Steph when I'm in my Gigglegirl outfit!"
"What outfit?" Mel asked sarcasticly.
"You know what I mean, Izzy!" Steph barked.
"I have on this baby blue turtleneck sweater and my bright pink shorts!" Mel pleaded.
"Does that go together?"
"Well, if you put on the right nail polish and don't wear shoes, it's a perfect house cleaning outfit." Mel boasted.
"Izzy! No time for this! Quickly go to the secret passage and slide down to the tickle tavern, and get the Gigglemobile!"
"I'm on it, Gigglegirl!" Mel giggled enthusiasticly!

Then Mel decends promptly to the 'tavern' and; as she has done many times before, as Isabeau, the teddy wearing giggle girl, jumps into the Gigglemobile. She roars away out of the 'tavern'! "Rats, almost lost my hat!", she exclaims!

Meanwhile across town.........................................

"Good Izzy you're here!" Steph giggled,"Love the cute little hat! The Tickler is inside this warehouse!"

"The Tickler?! Him again! We never can get rid of that guy!" Izzy chuckled back.

"In we go, but we must be cautious......"

Both our beautiful, busty, beauties bravely go forward, unaware of the danger ahead. There is a tense stillness in the air................

"Hee hee", Steph giggles. "I'm sorry but tense silence always makes me laugh."

They go forward while Steph continues to giggle. "Stop that! Your making me start!" Izzy giggled back.
All of a sudden the lights burst on!

"I have you now, my giggling beauties!" cried The Tickler.
To be continued....................................................

Last edited:
OMG babe!

I JUST now saw this~damn, you're FAST! Can't wait to read more! :justlips: :happyfloa
XOXO

now this a welcome home surprise that i didnt expect at all. Illtklu when did you decide to write about us??? and to put me in with steph? what an honor. thanks hon xoxo great beginning.

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

To anyone who wants to read the rest of it, I moved the story to the STORIES thread.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back