• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steph and Izzy "The Dynamic Duo"

Illtcklu

3rd Level Blue Feather
It was another quiet peaceful day in 'the town' when all of a sudden a giant feather blanketed the sky!

Meanwhile...........
Steph was at her desk working, when she glanced out the window. "The feather," she muttered. Quickly she retreated down the hall and into her favorite bathroom stall. "That poor old woman, she'll have to wait till later for me to insure her patient's rights. Right now 'the town' needs me!"
Removing her work clothes she doned her mask, pasties, and utility panties, to become GIGGLEGIRL!

She giggled. "Those pasties always tickle right at first." And with that she bolted away!

On the police headquarters rooftop...................

"You summoned me, chief?"
"Good you saw the feather!" the chief said.
Steph giggled, "How could I miss? What's the problem?"
"It's 'The Tickler'! He's at it again!"
"The Tickler!" Steph giggled, "This is bad news!" she laughed.
"Then why are you laughing?!", the chief pondered.
"You know me?" Steph chuckled, "Gigglegirl! I always laugh in the face of danger!" Steph exploded with laughter. "Ya gotta admit folks, that was kinda funny!" she chimed.
"Don't worry chief, I'm on it!" Steph said getting back into character!
"You don't know what a relief it is to 'the town' to hear that! By the way, where did you get those pasties, my wife wants a set she can wear for my birthday?"
Steph giggled and rubed his hair. "You are so cute somtimes. I'll get in touch with her. As it is - I must be away!"
And with that she bolted away again. "I better call home," Steph pondered, "I think I'm gonna need Izzy on this one!"

At Steph and Melainie's middle class mansion across 'the town'..................
Melanie is cleaning the house, when the call comes in.........
"Mel, it's me! Get in your Izzy disguise, we have a situation brewing!"
"Oh dammit, Steph! It took me hours to pick out this outfit!"
"Mel don't call me Steph when I'm in my Gigglegirl outfit!"
"What outfit?" Mel asked sarcasticly.
"You know what I mean, Izzy!" Steph barked.
"I have on this baby blue turtleneck sweater and my bright pink shorts!" Mel pleaded.
"Does that go together?"
"Well, if you put on the right nail polish and don't wear shoes, it's a perfect house cleaning outfit." Mel boasted.
"Izzy! No time for this! Quickly go to the secret passage and slide down to the tickle tavern, and get the Gigglemobile!"
"I'm on it, Gigglegirl!" Mel giggled enthusiasticly!

Then Mel decends promptly to the 'tavern' and; as she has done many times before, as Isabeau, the teddy wearing giggle girl, jumps into the Gigglemobile. She roars away out of the 'tavern'! "Rats, almost lost my hat!", she exclaims!

Meanwhile across town.........................................

"Good Izzy you're here!" Steph giggled,"Love the cute little hat! The Tickler is inside this warehouse!"

"The Tickler?! Him again! We never can get rid of that guy!" Izzy chuckled back.

"In we go, but we must be cautious......"

Both our beautiful, busty, beauties bravely go forward, unaware of the danger ahead. There is a tense stillness in the air................

"Hee hee", Steph giggles. "I'm sorry but tense silence always makes me laugh."

They go forward while Steph continues to giggle. "Stop that! Your making me start!" Izzy giggled back.
All of a sudden the lights burst on!

"I have you now, my giggling beauties!" cried The Tickler.
"That's The Tickler?" asked Izzy. "Awww. All wraped up in his cowl and cape he looks so cute!"
"Izzy, focus!" Steph exclaimed.
"Beware my giggling beauties, for these hands could tickle you raw!"
"Is that a promise?" Steph asked sarcasticly.
"Me first,"Izzy said joining in.
"You mock The Tickler?!" The Tickler shouted.
"You make it pretty easy there, pal." Steph giggled.
"Then laugh this off!" The Tickler said as he bombed them with laughing gas!
When Steph awoke, she found herself bound to a 'rack'. Izzy was tied on an X-table.
"What are you going to do with us?" Steph asked in a weak voice.
"You have stumbled on to too much!" The Tickler exclaimed. "As you already know I have been slowly poisoning the water system of 'The Town'. With this converter vibrator I will send out systematic vibrations that will cause everyone to laugh uncontrolably, leaving banks, stores, and even nuclear weapons at MY disposal!"

"Because everyone will be laughing uncontrolably-,"Izzy started.
"There will be no one to defend themselves against you." Steph finished.
"Gigglegirl did you have any idea-?"Izzy started to ask
"Shut up, Izzy!"
"You mean to tell me the heroic Gigglegirl had no idea what I was up too?" the tickler asked dumbfounded. "I spilled my guts FOR NOTHING!"
"Supervillians! Not all they're cracked up to be." Steph and Izzy start laughing.
"Quit laughing at me!" pouted The Tickler, "Fine! You want to laugh at me?!" He starts tickling Izzy, whose laughter becomes far more intense, "I'll tickle her to DEATH!"
This continued for ten more minutes. Now Izzy was thrashing around. "You want to beg for mercy?" The tickler said, believing his victory iminent.
"More, more!" exclaimed Izzy.
"Huh?" The Tickler was puzzled. She's bluffing he thought. He continued to give her more. This went on for three more hours. She was no closer to budging. The Tickler was physically exhausted.
"Don't quit," he heard Izzy plead, still through her sputters of laughter. "I want more, more more!" she exclaimed!
"You've done it, now." Steph said. "Once you get her like this she can go on forever!"
"Forever!" The Tickler exclaimed, "What is wrong with you people? She should be begging for mercy, not for more torture?!"
"Well with a name like Gigglegirl and Izzy, are you telling me that you never got the idea?! Wasn't that like some kind of clue?! We laugh and tickle ourselves all the time.
By the way; she thinks you're cute!" Steph taunted.
"What?! The Tickler is MANY things; but he is NOT cute!" The Tickler objected.
"No? Actually you're kinda cute. With your satin cape and your adorable little cowl- ooh. Gives me goose bumps!"
"Can we keep him?" Izzy asked through her hysteria.
"That's a thought-" Steph started.
"As a tickler slave! Whenever we want to be tickled we force him to tickle us!"Izzy pondered.
"Unfortunately, no. He must be brought to justice!" Steph said.
"No! NO! NO! " The Tickler protested! He started tickling Izzy harder. "I will not be defeated!" he ranted.
Izzy was hysterical with laughter,comming deep from within. Steph could feel the floor vibrate from her shaking. It started to loosen her ropes.
"Laugh harder, Izzy!" she exclaimed.
The Tickler puzzled thought this was some kind of trick so, he tickled her harder and harder!
"Harder Izzy!" Steph said. Izzy tried to comply. She was laughing so hard she thought she was going to sit straight up! And still those words.
"Harder, Izzy! I'm almost free,"she said. "Harder!"
This was nirvana, for Izzy. She hadn't been tickled this good for oh about four or five hours. Then it seemed The Ticklers attention was turning towards Gigglegirl. She couldn't let him see Gigglegirl trying to escape - then it hit her:
It worked before it might work again. "More!" she exclaimed, knowing how she was sooo going to regret it. "More!" Part of her was telling the truth though. She never wanted this to end, but....................

Steph had freed herself, and managed to aprehend The Tickler. The Chief was there, and things were winding down. Izzy was still shaking from her ordeal.

"I knew we could count on you, Gigglegirl!" the Chief was saying,"You did your usual bang up job! The Town is safe once again! How can we ever thank you!"

"All in a days work." Steph said matter of factly. "As it is Chief I have to get Izzy home. She's the real hero in all this. She risked her very life to give me the chance to free myself and trap The Tickler. She's had a rough night. Officers."

And with that they sped away!

Later that night....................................
Across The Town in their middle class mansion...............
After Izzy had calmed down..........................
And they were back in their civilian disguises..............
"I wish it had been me on that x-table, Mel." Steph said handin her a glass of water.
"Really? Why, Steph?" Mel asked.
"Well, because."
"Because, why?"
"Honestly I was a little worried. I wasn't sure you could take tickling that intense, for that long of time." Steph noded.
"But you could?" Mel asked
"I have before." Steph giggled.
"You think you can take more tickling than ME?" Mel asked, getting to her knees in the chair.
Steph giggled in anticipation. She was pretty sure what was comming.
"Now, Mel. Let's be good sports about this. Yes. Yes I do think I could take more tickling than you-" she screamed as Mel jumped out of the chair and pinned her down,"NOOOOOOO, Don't-" but it was too late.
Mel started tickling her all over!
"You think you can take more than me? Well we're gonna find out!"
Steph and Mel went on to tickle each other all night long. As far as anyone knows; no winner was ever decided. But they sure had fun trying to find out...........................

THE END​

Last edited:
you stinker you. i had no idea you were going to do this. i read it in the other thread also. great beginning. i love it. if only i could meet steph for real. that would definitely rock

isabeau xoxo :bubble: :redheart:

One day honey, one day.... :Kiss1:

Can't wait for part 2!
XOXO

isabeau said:
you stinker you. i had no idea you were going to do this. i read it in the other thread also. great beginning. i love it. if only i could meet steph for real. that would definitely rock

isabeau xoxo :bubble: :redheart:

love the addition illtklu, and to think i am begging for more. hmmm and you used my favorite type of bondage if i could choose, the x frame table. how did you know? its terrific, i love it. and steph makes a great Gigglegirl....

isabeau :twohugs:

isabeau said:
love the addition illtklu, and to think i am begging for more. hmmm and you used my favorite type of bondage if i could choose, the x frame table. how did you know? its terrific, i love it. and steph makes a great Gigglegirl....

isabeau :twohugs:
She does doesn't she? So NATURAL. And your the BEST side kick! So easy to write for.

ps wouldn't you beg for more?

Illtcklu said:
She does doesn't she? So NATURAL. And your the BEST side kick! So easy to write for.

ps wouldn't you beg for more?

um nooooooooooo i would be begging for mercy. lol

isabeau :imouttahe :imouttahe :imouttahe

love the story. what a cute ending. steph is the herooooooo of the hour.

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back