• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gradual Tickling (True)

Markuss

This is all going to sound pretty unreal, so beleive it or not... It's my best tickle experience yet...

My friend Sarah is probably the most ticklish girl i know.. every time I pass her by she knows Im going to poke her or tickle her to death right there... she's about 5'9, short lower neck length dirty blond hair, braces, skinny but has a nice belly.. very nice.. and size 8 or so feet.. anyway on sunday, me, her and two friends (all female...muha!) went to do some xmas shopping and I couldn't help myself... almost every chance I had I tickled Sarah.. she will either yelp, laugh, hop away or try to take it.. heh I loved when she tried.. well we were at the mall for about two hours and I got in a lot of tickling.. when the other two friends were gone I tickled her sides and she fell to the floor laughing.. that was probably the biggest tickle.. at the mall anyway... (FORESHADOWING!!)

Anyway.. after shopping we all went to one of the friends' place.. I sat on the couch and sarah ran up to me and punched me in the stomach and sat next to me laughing.. I pretended that it was painful and began tickling her knees.. of course she kicked away.. then later on (on a different couch.. if it matters...) she was sitting pretty close to me and she messed my hair.. I then tickled her all over and she ended up lying on her back as I tickled her underarm.. she squirmed but didn't leave... it was almost like she enjoyed it.. I kept tickling there with two fingers.. she had locked them under.. all she kept saying was "okay okay hahahahahaha!! I GIVE I GIVE HAHAHA!!!".. oh man that was great.. anyway she then rolled over and I tickled her side with my other hand.. her head was burried in the coushons (spelling?!) and all you could hear was her muffled laughter and giggles.. then I stopped (you have to know when to stop..)and she sat up.. then about ten minutes later I very lightly scratched her socked foot on the side and she immediateley kicked away and said "DON'T!".. heh yeah right.. I kept teasing her foot and she twitched her toes and pulled back a lot.. so I stopped.. then we went into Desi's bedroom and one of the friends had to leave.. so we were in there and I tickled her feet some more.. then I came up with this GENIUS idea.. i had to get my dad some duct tape at the mall and It was in my backpack.. now sarah isn't the brightest little girl.. so I proposed a little trick to her.. I told her that I saw this sweet trick on MTV (she doesn't have MTV... good thing.. I hate pop) and it involved taping your ankels together and your hands behind your back.. so she said okay.. nervously.. then I told her to take off her socks because it was part of the trick.. so she did.. i didn't stare yet because she and Desi might have gotten suspicious.. so anyway I taped her wrists behind her back and her ankles.. this is when I looked at her bare feet.. they were long and pink with little wrinkles.. incredibly soft too.. so when she was secure she was confused.. saying now what? so I said.. now I tickle you.. at that she began to giggle and scream her head off... luckly desi's mom didn't stop us.. she's cool that way.. and anyway.. she wouldnt stop squirming away.. nevertheless I lifted her shirt a bit (I wasn't inteding on going any further, and even if she permitted me I would refuse).. her belly was soft and almost tanned.. not really but almost.. I started to tickle her soft tummy until she screamed.. I knew this was my moment.. I dug in her sides, her stomach, then lightly tickled, stopped, poked, teased, everything a tickler could think of.. it was NOT easy.. she wouldn't stop moving.. then I went to her bare kicking feet and scratched all over them.. this was even harder but worth the effort.. she was soo ticklish there.. even the tops and ankles.. then I tickled her knees and legs and back to her belly again... desi just watched and laughed...she was in tickle hell.. but she really had to pee... i know when she's telling the truth and she had to friggin pee.. so we cut her hands only and let her go.. she came out and told me to cut her ankles loose.. i said FINE and took Desi's scissors.. I cut about halfway and began tickling the tops of her toes while she was standing.. she tried to hop back and ended up on the floor, which gave me access to the soles.. I did the best I could to keep her in giggles until desi came and stopped me...then it sorta ended.. we just sat on the bed and played music... the last tickle was when I found a hairbrush and rubed it along sarah's thigh to her knee really fast.. she let out the cutest baby giggles and kicked her feet rapidly but didn't pull away.. then she had to leave... hope you liked my experience.. i hope all of you get to do this at least once in your life.. it's so great.. well Im off.. later

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
NICE!

Wow Markuss. Nicely done! I had a similar experience...isnt it fun? Yaaaaaa.. anyway nice story!

-Jedi:zzzzz:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back