• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

XXX One Rainy Day M/F

xp_er_ience

Ch 1? I dunno.

NOTE: I wrote this for ME. If any of you don't mind severe nudity passages, then read on. And also- there is a little time before the tickling. This is my first. Lemme know what you think.

The sky was a palette of gray shades. The familiar odor of fresh rain lingered long before its coming. Under this cover of anvils stretched a nearly-neon green field, ended by pylons. Circulating this was a large, all-weather track of compounded clay.
It was days like these that Emily wondered if the clay was compounded by these rains. She had no intention of finding out, either. All she wished to do was to get her time here and go home. And to her, home was a mile away from the school track.
What a wonderful present it would be for her eighteenth birthday to make track team. She did not look like a runner, but appearances deceive.
“Ready?” Her male friend, appearing tall and lanky over her gestured to the track, holding a stop watch.
“Yeah,” She replied courtly, and stepped onto the track.
Her dark leg jutted from her body to an orange line spit across. With a beep of the watch as acknowledgement, Emily raced off- against herself.
It was a trial of four laps, or a mile by the school count. The burn in her chest and legs became staggering. Sweat blasted on her neck and shoulders, running into her arms, tickling her just noticeably. Tickling.
She ignored this sensation and completed her time, sprawling out upon the astroturf. Her damp palms glided over the desiccated tar, feeling the fake grass. She breathed, drinking the abundant wind. It came with great reluctance. It came with a sour taste.
They’re rain clouds; she reminded herself, pulling her legs closer to her delicate breasts that barely strained her gray shirt.
“Wow! That was fast,” Her friend said, approaching her from behind. Her back spasmed in surprise and she turned around.
“You really think? What was my time?”
“Six minutes and forty seconds,” he replied.
“Ugggh,” she threw her body back onto the springy board of grass. Her shirt rippled past her bellybutton. Shyly, she pulled it back over as she commented, “That’s still too slow.”
“Ah, cheer up, Em. It will get better. Here- stand up, you’ve got tar crap all over your back,” he said, raising a sharp edge of his hand to pet her back off. She felt a touch above her buttocks and she jerked up.
“Sorry,” he replied in her response, “If that was awkward.”
“Yeah,” she said. A liter of water gripped firmly in her hand, she spilt it over her face and her auburn-black hair, in effect purging the sweat from her pores. That was better. She felt refreshed. Now, she had all this time on her hands.
“Well, I don’t have to go back home for a while now. We got done pretty fast,” she said, eyeing her friend.
“You mean you got done fast,” he grinned and her own face melted into a smile.
“Yeah, I guess. Hehe.”
“Wanna run again?” He responded, jokingly.
“Of course not! Don’t make me step on you.” She had used to do that to him since she had known him to test his support and his endurance of pain- or just to be a nuisance. But even that would not fill the time. There had to be something.
“Well, this is nice.”
“What is?” She asked.
“Talking to you in person- alone.”
Alone. They rarely were alone, except in the sterile, cyber environment known as AIM. She shook her head. Then, an idea crystallized in her mind like a magnet mustering electricity. It all dissolved instantly.
“We could play that question game.”
Immediately, a look of dismay spread like cancer through his face. “You know I hate that, but whatever…,” he sighed audibly. She frowned. His sighs were puzzling. She would always ask him why the sigh? But that would probably be a waste of a question.
“Are you sure? Is it all right with you? With whatever questions I want to ask?”
“Shore.”
“Okay,” she replied, hesitantly. Now that he had agreed, however reluctant, she had no clue what to ask him.
For a minute, she just gave a prolonged hmmmsss to show that she was thinking. Then, she cut it off abruptly and beamed at him.
“Do you try to touch a girl’s butt?”
Instantly, he cringed.
“What kind of question is that!?”
“I am just saying,” she rolled her eyes, and then blinked at him sweetly. His gaze softened.
“Not… on… purpose.”
“Hmm, that’s not a very straight answer. But, it’s your turn.”
“Oh…okay, shoot. Now I have to come up with a question.”
“Haha, yuppers!” She smiled, turning on her side while exposing just enough of her backside to him.
“Hmm… mmmmm,” he moaned hungrily in response to her revelation of skin. She was unwittingly toying with his hormones. But she kept in mind she was not the prettiest of girls. Her Asian features barely covered breast and feet size- and the again were her signature eyes- which were slightly larger than most of her race.
Shaking her head to assure herself, she turned back over to him.
“When…. Gosh I dunno- when is your time of the month?”
“Hahahaha,” she laughed sweetly and his face flushed red, as he looked down and away. “Is that all you can think of? My last I think was a week ago.”
“Oh- so that’s why you were all…”
“Yep. My turn.” This time, a devilish hint grew in her eye. With all these hormones surging through him, there was no doubt a bulge to be found in his crotch. But she was far from that kind of dirty girl. She was merely going to expose him.
“Do you masturbate?” She blurted, and immediately he rolled over.
“Okay, questions are over!”
“You do! She smiled mockingly, pointing at his jeans, “You’re dirty!”
“Not as dirty as you and I did not say yes. Questions over though if you pull this shi-”
“Oh come on! You get to ask me something like that, too!”
“I… I just don’t understand why we have to play this game. It’s been years, Emily.”
She sighed, looking between her legs, “Yes, it has. Come on… just for old time’s sake.” She winked at him with a nostalgic hint in her eye.
He sat there. “I’m… just not that kind of person, Emily. I like natural discovery- or more subtle and clever.”
“Well- this is clever!”
“Hmm…” He said, shaking his head. “I guess I could think of a question that’s worse than what you said.”
“Go ahead and try!” She dared.
He sat, staring at her hardly for a few seconds, and then his eyes light up. A diabolical grin spread across her face. Emily realized he wasn’t staring at her face, but her
tummy.
“Well?”
“Well…are you ticklish?”
The mere mention of the word made her giggle slightly. She nodded yes before she could actually answer. She rolled over as if phantom fingers already prodded her.
As she recovered, she asked, “You already asked that. Yes! Ask another question!”
His stare just grew more and more maniacal. The gleam was making her spasm again, but she fought the urges down. If she was tickled, she would not be able to force the urge down.
“Okay- where are you ticklish?” He said suddenly, pouncing on her before the words even left his lips.
Before she got out “EVERYWHERE!”, he was on her. Thank goodness there was no one around to see her be humiliated today. But he did not quit on just grabbing her thighs. Her light giggle was evidently not enough for him.
“You know, Emily. I’ve been sitting on this one for a while now. You may not look great to everyone, but as I’ve come to know you, you have grown on me. And I had a fantasy- for a long time. And now that I’m doing it, there is no going back. Prepare!”
Yes, she was glad it was the weekend. His tapered fingers did the River Dance on her belly button. She cackled out, “Stohohohop! It’s not fuhuhunneehee!”
Now, he was going too far. His hands slid under her sweat-stained shirt, pulling it over her arms and exposing her black bra. His look became even hungrier. Even more ravenous. Those thumbs explored the crevices of her arms, probing her wet trenches and with her sweat as a lubricant, he oiled her stomach. The shirt was thrown aside.
“Hold still. This might tickle,” He grinned, stating the obvious. She had definitely unlocked the wrong side of him here. She began to regret the last minutes she began this game. Her breaths became shallow and more exhausting- even challenging to take.
“Break! Breheheak!” Her eyes snapped shut, and she felt the weight of his buttocks sink on her chest. If he was naked, his penis would be spread on her bra.
“No. There is no safe words! This is for all the humiliation you’ve done to me. And think of it this way! With all those things I’ve helped you with, you can finally repay me!”
One of his hands lifted from her softened tummy and scanned the area for her bottle of water. Then, her worst fears began to be realized. In an instant, she felt the wind on her breasts as he cast aside the brassier, flicking water at them. They danced for him, and her giggling was the soundtrack.
“Nohohoho! Stahahawp! Please! It tickles really bahaha-”
“Boohoo. Emily’s ticklish. Didn’t you hear anything I just said?”
“I’m sohohorry! Please- I think I might peeehehehee!”
“There you go. Always talking about your pussy!”
“Myhihihi- ?”
“About how you have to pee after drinking two liters of Pepsi? Remember telling me that? Telling me about your shower? You’re a tease, Emily. Now, you’re going to pay!”
“I’m nohohohot a tease! I will really peehehee!”
“You’re in no position to barter. And I want to see the show!”
His hands skidded atop her pits and down her contracting stomach, and then he ripped off her gym shorts. But, he had not stopped there. He wrapped his arm around her legs, binding them, pulled off her two track shoes and tickled her socked feet so she kicked them off.
“So you’re offering me your feet, too? Okay!”
“No! Not there! Anywherherher if you muhuhuhust! Not thereheheheeeHEEE!” She spat out between giggles.
“I must.” He tore through her dampened socks, and her bashful feet, hardened on the end, but softened in the middle due to running were exposed. The fingers dug in. This was it for Emily. Her body being fresh to the torture, screamed in swirls of half-pain and half-pleasure that was tickling. Her breasts were hardening. She screamed, but no one would hear the lust rising like mercury in a thermometer in her voice. She did not want to admit it- but she was becoming aroused. And her vagina was swelling.
“Ahahahahahahah!” She giggled hysterically, as two fingers wriggled inside across her pussy, and pulled the shielding black panties down.
“Matching panties, Em? You shouldn’t have.” He sniffed them and then stuffed it in her mouth. Abruptly, she gagged. She did not want to laugh, but she must. She inhaled a salty odor from her own underwear and a taste accompanied it. She soon embraced it. She was almost completely turned on now.
“Hahahahah! Noooo! StohohohohohAP!” She feigned poorly, her body gradually sinking into lines of depression as she relaxed, letting the appendages rack her cursed, freshly naked body.
He repositioned her many times. He even lifted her hands over her head and tickled her pits. There was no escaping it. Tears flooded her eyes, and she felt his tongue run up her cheek. This tickled as well, and he caught on quick. He drew a line with his tongue from her breasts to her pussy while his villainous hands turned her breasts a rosy hue.
He tickled her nipples. Yes, her very nipples were ticklish! It was unbearable! It was pleasant. It was all she wanted! But it still did not mask her humiliation of this event. Amidst her ceaseless cackling, what if she missed home? And what could she do about him? She might have fought him off if she wanted to. He was not the strongest guy after all, nor the most reflexive. Smart, yes- but not reflexive. The only reason she let it continue was because she enjoyed it. But now her tortured body had had its share.
Eyes drooping as she carelessly laughed off, her pussy opened. She had never felt the pressure of her bladder and the blood rushing in at the same. It was even more pleasurable- even as her clit leaked urine. Even more evil was that her now questionable friend spider-tickled over her thighs as they turned, faking thrashes, punishing her pussy more and more. After she had relieved herself, he stopped. Or… she did not know. She simply fell into a blissful sleep. …Or would it turn into a nightmare?

Emily gracefully awoke, the cool air drifting over her through a window. The room was dark and full of stalls. Silly her. She had fallen asleep in her bathroom. She had… not. What would she be doing in a bathroom? She realized that this was not her bathroom- and that she was as nude as the day she was born, albeit luxuriously developed though.
Memory surged through her system. She had been dragged into here by someone. Though, she thought it safe to assume who. Water drops sprinkled on her face from overhead horizontal windows. It must have started raining. Sure enough, thunder almost tearing her mind from her skin split somewhere in the suburbs. She was alone, tied with her own garments. It was a very weak bond, however. Her friend, she presumed had done these, but he would be returning.
No. He was right in front of her. He had watched her this entire time from the girl’s locker. He stole the key from her bag, she realized!
She struggled in her naked form, only to realize that now- he too was naked. She became even more scared- realizing that this might be the night- or whatever time it was- she lost her virginity.
“Relax. If I wanted to fuck you, I would have done it already.” He walked over to her calmly, his penis standing erect against gravity and poking her breast. It was so firm that even it tickled. She resisted the urge to laugh, but felt her body had hardened.
“Then what do you want to do with me?” She said, almost crying now due to embarrassment.
“I wanted to tickle you more.” He said, crouching over her, his balls prone to her. They rested comfortably between her breasts and she stared at them. His shaft sprung over them before her mouth.
“Oral- oral sex? I- I won’t do it.”
“Sure you will. I’ve seen you enjoy this.”
“NO! Y-you’re wrong! I-I will bite y-your-” She menaced.
“No, you won’t. I’ve covered those bases.” And immediately, he sat on her and- with one hand- tickled her softening stomach. Indeed, it only took seconds for blood to return to that areas- and twitches to scatter her breathing and skyrocket her laughter.
His other hand was doing something strange, while his hot breath was contrasted by the draft of the outside. He breathed along her pussy, and she felt it pleasant. Now however, his rubbed shaft closed in on her.
“Noohohohohhoooo! I wohohohoohaaaa! Okay! I’ll- I’ll suck ihihihit!” She cackled, horrified by her submission.
“No, you won’t. I don’t want you to. I want my hand to be here-“ He stuck his hand on the edges of her clit and thrust two fingers inside shallow enough to tickle unbearably.
“And now- for the finale..”
“HAHAHAHAHAHA-!” Her mouth was gagged with something different. He had injected his shaft into her mouth, but her lips wrapped around it. Her eyes closed, and she felt it pulse inside her. Then, a bitter, salty, and yet sweet substance shot into the back of her throat. Even stranger, was something happening in her pussy. And she felt it.
This must be my major orgasm, she thought, but this was quickly overruled by laughter and the pleasure both brang. It was an odd experience for her, both tickling on her clit, a substance in her mouth- and a compulsion to sigh when she could not with the cum in her mouth. Her tortured body did one last scream- exploding and thrashing and retired. She was fulfilled. She gave up at last. She loved the tickling.
But her friend was apparently done with her. Having used her, a humiliation even the reverse intentions of his plan might bring, dismay flooded her being. Done with her. He left her in her binds, put on his clothes and freshened up in the girl’s locker. He also dragged her into the shower, turning on the water until she was wet and lubricated.
He proceeded to lather her with soap. This tickled terribly as well. Oh, how it was delicious. The fingers sprinkled lightly on her sensitive skin, while the lather bubbles and water ran down her front and cooled off her hardened nipples and masturbated pussy. Instead of washing her off or handing back her clothes; he dropped a key in her hands on the shower room floor.
“Wait!” She said, as he started out the door. He turned around.
She batted her eyes at him the way it had all began. “Don’t I get more?”
“Maybe some other time,” he said exhaustively. The tickling must have taken as much out of him to do as it had for her to receive. Or maybe sexual thought evaporated on his orgasm. In any event, he left while the key sat. The room steamed, outside thundered- and Emily remained in the locker- slippery wet, naked, and alone.

FIN

Next: Will Emily escape to share her ticklish experience?

Choose:

• Does she get revenge?

• A girlfriend gives it to her.

• She gives it to a girlfriend.

That was intense, and sexy, it was for you as you said and so there was a few things that maybe I wouldn't have in my own fantasies (the tickling and peeing thing never did it for me, although I have read some very good stories that involved this) but I like that you wrote about tickling her nipples, something I've always liked and that you didn't hold back on the fantasy and sexuality. As for your questions at the end, I'd most like to see an F/M story where she gets revenge on him. But very good job and look forward to a part II regardless :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back