• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Wife

RogueTickler

TMF Novice
I wrote in awhile ago about an encounter I had with my co-worker Holly. Here it is, if you're interested: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=69462.

I've been kind of busy with the holidays and stuff, but I wanted to tell you what happened between my wife and I that night.

After getting home from the Christmas party at the Aquarium, I was totally aroused and frustrated. It was literally agony sitting through a dry awards presentation after I had just talked tickling with one of the cutest girls in the office! Needless to say, my thoughts and imagination were running wild. I was off in day-dream land, and even missed it when my name was called to receive one of the sales awards. After the ceremony, I gave Holly a good-bye hug and sped off to see my wife at home! Now, my wife knows I've got a huge tickling fetish - I admitted it to her early in our relationship - but she doesn't indulge me all the time. A major part of the reason is that she is extremely ticklish, and being tickled for prolonged periods of time is torturous for her. Nevertheless, she HAS let me tie her up from time to time, which does arouse her. She particularly enjoys having her arms tied above her head, except when my fingers are diving for her sensitive armpits! My wife is about 5'4'' with a medium build, long black/brown hair and a beautiful face. She has a buttery soft rear, nice curves over-all, and tiny hands and feet. Her feet are absolutely cute, and I lust after them daily. They are size 6, perfectly symetrical, slim and pale with tiny toes. She likes to paint her tiny toenails with different colours, and she teases me all the time by walking around our place barefoot all the time. She keeps her feet nice and clean, and she scrubs her soles and heel regularly to keep the soft. One of my favourite things is when she plops her bare feet in my lap and hands me the lotion so I can keep her feet soft and pretty. I always sneak some tickles in, and she'll squeal and pull-away her feet... but she always returns them to my lap where I can gaze at their slender, shapely curves, and trace them with my fingers. My wife knows that her beautiful feet hold a certain power over me, and she'll often sit in poses that arouse the crap out of me! One of her favourite poses always occurs at the top of the stairs. When we're on our way to bed, she'll go upstairs first and kneel down at the top of the landing to play with our cat. She'll tuck her bare feet behind her and let them dangle over the top step, while her beautiful rear-end sits on the backs of her heels. She'll keep her feet together and wiggle and stretch her toes ever so tantilizingly, knowing that I'll be driven wild when I finally make my way upstairs and see those feet in such a submissive pose. Sometimes I'll just stop in the middle of the stairs and watch her as she plays with the cat, occasionally reaching behind herself to run her index fingers lightly across her soles and over her toes. If she really wants to get me going, she'll cross her wrists behind her back and arch her back for a few seconds - it looks so sexy! It's usually too much to bear, and I end up charging upstairs, pulling her into bed and making love to her!

So, after the Christmas party, I raced home and found my wife already in bed, reading. She was sitting against the headboard with her knees pulled up, reading her book. I came into the bedroom and gave her a kiss hello. I sat down on the bed beside her and we talked for a few minutes about the party. I showed her my reward and she gave me a congratulatory hug. In the middle of the hug, my left hand slipped under the covers and gave her inner thigh a squeeze. She jumped, squealed and said, 'Don't!'. But I had that devilish look on my face and I began to run my fingers all over her, causing her to squirm, struggle and laugh. Finally, she got fed up and said, 'You're impossible! I don't want to be tickled, I just want to relax!'. I withdrew my advances with a shrug, and lay down beside her. She rolled over and we snuggled. 'You're bad...', she gently scolded me. That's when she noticed how aroused I was. 'What the... what's up with you?', she asked, teasingly. I proceeded to tell her about my conversation with Holly, and how it had gotten me going like crazy. Now, there are only ever 2 situations where my wife will let me tie her and tickle her: 1) when it's a special occasion, like my birthday or something 2) when she feels jealous. Telling her about Holly made her feel jealous for some reason, and she began giving me all the signs that SHE wanted to be tied and tickled. In fact, this time she got right to the point. 'Do you want to tickle me tonight?' she asked, demurely. I looked her in the eyes and nodded a firm YES. I could feel the balance shifting, as my wife began playing the submissive prisoner, and I began playing role of 'captor'. I knew what I wanted to do. It was too cold to stretch her out spread-eagled on the bed, so I decided to mummy wrap her. She would be all snuggled up and warm in the blanket, while I had my fun with her bound, helpless bare feet. I took out our thick wool blanket from the closet and laid it out on the bed. I told her to lie down on the blanket with her hands tight to her sides. It took a couple of attempts, but I finally got her rolled up nice and tight, with her head sticking out one end and her luscious feet out the other. I wrapped 2 leather belts around her upper body, and a yoga stretching strap around her thighs. I used our regular 'tie-up' rope for her ankles, which I propped up on the bar at the end of our bed. I used the extra rope to lash them solidly to the bar, so her bare feet were now helpless and ready for tickling. I put a pillow under her head for 'comfort', gave her a kiss on the forehead and, with a grin, asked her how she felt. She struggled and wiggled earnestly for a few seconds, testing the snug bonds. When it was clear the she was trapped, she looked up at me with big eyes and said, 'Help'. I laughed and began making my way to the end of the bed where her ticklish soles awaited me. I began wiggling my fingers in the air, and my wife began to shake her head back and forth, NO-NO-NO... I could see the anticipation in her eyes. Suddenly I dove my fingers onto her soles and she shouted, 'Noooo!', and began laughing like crazy. Her feet spasmed and jerked, moving where they could. One foot would attempt to cover the other foot as my fingers expertly worked their magic on feet I was VERY familiar with. My wife is extremely ticklish on the tops of her feet, so I would alter my attack, lightly tickling the tops so her feet would pull backwards, and then evilly scrapping the bottoms when her soles were exposed. After a good ten-minutes of frantic tickling, laughing and screaming, my wife suggested that I had better gag her, due to the noise she was making. This was a common pattern in our tickling games, as deep down, my wife enjoys being helpless. So, I reached in our 'play-time' drawer and pulled out a cloth rag we always used for such occasion. I wrapped it around her mouth and tied it behind her neck. Our gag doesn't really gag that effectively - it was more the idea of it than anything. I always enjoy the look of my wife when she is wearing the gag. She gets that 'damsel-in-distress' look in her eyes, which really turns me on. The gag makes me shift roles too, and I become 'the evil inquisitor'. 'So, will you tell me where the gold is... or will I be forced to resume the tickle torture?', I asked her, menacingly with an evil grin on my face. When I said 'tickle torture' I scrapped her foot with my nail. She jerked in response, but shook her head with defiance. 'Have it your way, my dear', I said. I positioned myself for another attack on her soles and ended up tickling her for another 10 minutes straight, alternating between torturous tickling and light, fluttery tickling which always makes my wife purr and coo. We had played for about half an hour and I knew my wife was getting tired, so I would have to end the fun soon. But it wasn't everyday that I had her in this position, so I decided to give her 5 minutes of 'special torture'. Of course, I introduced it within the context of my role as 'inquisitor'.... 'Won't talk, eh? I'm afraid you force me to be extra cruel'. I shook my head with resignation as I began tying her big toes together with a shoelace. My wife protested as I looped her toes together, pulled them back and tied them to her ankle ropes. I don't usually tie her toes together, so she was somewhat alarmed as her soles were now helplessly stretched taught for whatever torture I was planing on administering. I ducked into our bathroom for a minute, and came out with my hands behind my back. She craned her head forwards to see what I was up to, making protesting noises into the gag. Behind my back were 2 plastic hairbrushes, and I pulled them out, keeping them out of sight of my bound wife. She kept struggling to see what I was doing, when I suddenly brushed them from her heels, right across her soles. My wife went ballistic and threw her head back on the pillow. She began jerking and bouncing up and down on the bed, laughing like a hyena! Between hard bursts of laughter she would beg, muffled behind the gag, 'Pleeease! Pleeease! Staaahp! Ahhhhh-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaa! No more! No moooore! Stop!!!! I'm serioussss! Nooooo! Hahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!'. Needless to say, I was enjoying myself immensely, using the brushes to scrub and scrape her helpless soles, watching my wife freak out and her cute feet flex and struggle. After 5 minutes, I stopped, gave both feet a kiss and un-tied her. She was EXHAUSTED, to say the least. I drew her a bath and she tiredly sank into the tub for some well-earned relaxation. After her bath, we made love and lay in each others arms. All I could think about was how lucky I am to have such a beautiful, understanding, caring companion in my life. I told her so, and she went to sleep in my arms with a smile on her face.

Happy New Year everyone!

Wonderful tickling story, thank you, rogue, and Happy New Year to you too. I loved both stories, the experience with Holly, and of course, the tickling of your wife!

Mitch

um wow you two are so lucky. and your wife sounds soo cute and what a tease. i love this story, also you write with such detail, its almost as if i were there.

isabeau

isabeau said:
... you write with such detail, its almost as if i were there.
I agree. YOu write very well. I really enjoyed reading your story. The story content was first rate, surpassed only by your skill as a writer.

:smilestar :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar

Post some more when you have the chance! :feets:

Glad you all liked hearing about our little bit of fun! Thanks for the compliments - I've got something else to tell you about that was very cool. If I get some time tomorrow, I'll post.

c-ya

Mann, you are very lucky to have an understanding wife...thats what im shootin for in my next relationship, someone who actualy supports my tickle fetish :) Thanks for sharing that, awsome story!

dskodj said:
Mann, you are very lucky to have an understanding wife...thats what im shootin for in my next relationship, someone who actualy supports my tickle fetish :) Thanks for sharing that, awsome story!

She's out there waiting for you somewhere, man. And when you find her, you'll think you've died and gone to heaven.

Best of luck with your search, Dskodj!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back