• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did you find out about MTJ Pub?

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
I'm just curious to see how people found out people originally found out about the MTJ Pub site For me,I found out about it about 5 years ago in a magazine called Instep Mag It was a foot fetish magazine Although it was more like a newspaper type of paper

I had seen an add for the site along with the add for TTFA Also in the add was a Doc Asylum drawing drawn by BAC After I went to the site and saw the great artwork there I was amazed

Especially by the color pic of Batgirl being foot tickled by the Joker My jaw dropped to the floor when I first saw it Of course I saw the link at MTJ for this great site and the rest is history

a little birdy toldy me so

to be truthfull, i only know about mtj bcuz of invisible ink!!!!!!!! :blaugh:

his storys rock!!!! then, i found out that he wrote for mtj!!! cool huh??!!!!??!?

CaptainSocks,

You will be pleased to know that starting in Ticklish Situations #3 Invisible Ink will be have his own section called "Invisible Ink's Fiction Snatchers."

Look for it in late February or early March 2006.

General Zod,

Great post! I hope a few more will join in and mention how they first stumbled upon us.

Thanks all!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

For me, it was on the AMT forum that I found out about Morandilas' Ticklers Journal. I subscribed and was amazed and impressed, and I've been a fan ever since.

how do i feel about MTJ pub.?

great company i collected most of their printed publications but then they stopped making them an went into e-publications which is so hard for me to get wish they would re-start printing again but ya never know wish me luck.PROBE :)

After I found this site from a person on AOL, I typed "tickling" into Yahoo! and it was like #3 or #4 in the search results.

I found out just like TO did...I googled it. Have been a fan ever since....Thanks MTJ! (this could be an infomercial...lol)

i found out about MTJ Pubs when i first joined this forum. and i'm very glad i did. i have all twenty nine issues of Tales of the Asylum, which i had been craving ever since i read about them on Morandilas's website.

isabeau

and not to mention the fact that i have heard of Tales from many members of this forum who wrote for that magazine, and are among my favorite writers, including Shadowtklr, Invisible Ink, and Morandilas himself, and also Daumantis. i think his name is, the originator of the nylon dungeon series.

I noticed the banner on one of the tickling sites. I think it was Magic Touch.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back