• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When Strider Met Brandy (True, F/M)

Strider

2nd Level Blue Feather
OK, this is the first thing I've ever written to be consumed here. As the old saying goes, this is an F/M story, if that's not your thing, don't read it. You won't hurt my feelings, seriously. The tone is also somewhat irreverent, it's just my style, if that bugs you, well, grow a sense of humor.

So, I got professionally tickled for the first time a couple days ago. I wasn't sure if I was actually going to share this at first, but I figured, what the hell. I've tried to reconstruct the dialogue as accurately as possible.

So, I'm sitting on a couch in a darkened room, nervous as all hell. I'm nervous because I've never actually been in a place like this, and my edginess was compounded by the general edginess implanted in me by the previous hour of braving the Los Angeles freeway system to get to a place that, with no traffic, is about 20 minutes away (for those of you who've never had the delight of sitting in it during rush hour, the LA freeway system was designed by Lucifer himself).

The door slid open. In comes Brandy and sits on the couch next to me. When deciding who I wanted to do my session with, I put in the kind of extensive research usually reserved for planning a manned mission to Jupiter, in the end though, the basest instincts prevailed, the main reason I went with Brandy was because I thought she was the hottest of all the girls I looked at. I'm just old fashioned that way.

So, in she comes, wearing a black leather corset, black thigh-highs, and backless heels. She sits next to me, "Hey", she says, "you're the one who sent me the email yesterday."

Now, I'm not a neophyte when it comes to kink by any sane stretch of the imagination, but right now, I'm trying for all the world not to look like some rube who just fell off the back of the turnip truck. I managed a "yeah, that was me."

"Are you still nervous?", she asked. In the email, I'd mentioned that this was the first time I'd ever done this, and I was nervous as hell.

"Yeah, pretty much," I said back.

"Don't worry sweetie, you'll have fun, I promise. So," she said, getting up and standing in front of me, "you ready to be tickled?"

Some question. "Absolutely", I said.

"I think I know the room to take you to," Brandy said, "would you mind some light restraints?"

Would I 'mind'? Would a five year old kid 'mind' being taken to Toys R'Us and being told 'get whatever the hell you want'?

"I don't think that'll be a problem" I said.

She just smiled, took my hand, and led me up a flight of stairs into a room that looked like a Vegas penthouse suite that had been designed by the Marquis De Sade on acid. Black and gold walls, velvet everywhere, and leopard prints on almost every spare piece of furniture imaginable. My eyes were on the padded table in the center of the room, "Is that where I'm going?" I asked.

"Yep," she replied.

I stripped to my shorts, and Brandy fastened cuffs around my wrists and ankles individually while I was still standing. My nervousness was evaportating pretty damn fast at this point, being replaced by good old fashioned excitement. She told me to lay down on the table, and proceeded to use a length of rope to fasten my restraints to the table, wrists first, then ankles. She dragged her fingers up my right foot when she finished, I jerked my leg back as much as was possible in response.

"Oooh, this is gonna be fun", she said.

Like I needed convincing.

She walked up the table, dragging her fingers up my right leg, pausing the squeeze my knee, then up my side to my right armpit, she wiggled her fingers slightly, I giggled in response. Brandy slipped off her heels, and got on to the table next to me, lying on her side, she lightly tossed one of her legs over mine, and settled down pressed against my right side. She used one hand on my stomach, and the other on my right side, at this point, I was giggling pretty uncontrollably, but nothing too loud. Then she hit my right armpit. I screamed. "Sensitive there?" she asked teasingly.

"You might say that," I replied. Gotta love the witty banter that arises when someone's tickling you.

She got up off the table, crossed around so she was at my head, and reached her arms down to my sides, tickling both sides at once, then dragging her fingers up to my armpits, which got my squealing, and pulling my arms down as far as I possibly could. Didn't make much difference. My armpits were open to her fingers and she took full advantage of it, she started light, then got more intense, going back and forth to keep me on edge, but never letting me completely catch my breath.

After close to ten minutes of this, she gradually slowed down and moved down to my feet. She gave me about a minute to catch my breath, and then began tickling the bottom of my right foot. I tried to wiggle my foot away as much as the restraint would let me, which just caused Brandy to kneel down and lock her arm around my foot. She pulled my toes back and tickled underneath. I laughed a hell of a lot harder. Brandy was downright gleeful at this. "You're really ticklish there," she said happily.

Through my laughing, I managed a "what gives you that idea?", as she used her right hand under my toes, and her left on the rest of my right foot, which caused me to to hit the roof and start thrashing enough that I'd lift myself off the table momentarily. Brandy seemed to find the response acceptible, because she proceeded to do the same thing to my left foot.

By the time she stopped that, it'd been about 30 minutes since I'd first gotten into the room. Brandy stood up and walked to the door, "I'll be back in less than a minute, I've got a surprise for you."

She came back in about 45 seconds, and sat on the table near my head, she'd brought a couple different ball-gags with her, settling on the one I said fit my mouth the best, right before she placed it in my mouth, I said "You love this part, don't you?"

"You have no idea," she responded fastening the gag.

"So," she said, moving to my feet, "now that nobody can hear you squeal, I don't have to go easy on you anymore. Now, I feel kinda bad, since I cut my nails this morning, I feel like I sort of cheated you, so I brought something to make up for it."

She held up an electric toothbrush and grinned at me downright diabolically.

"Oh, and sweetie," she added "now, you should be nervous."

With that, she flicked on the toothbrush and ran it up my foot bottoms, and under and between my toes. I was going nuts at this point, my body lifting off the table at regular intervels. She finally stopped, got up on the table and straddled my legs, crawling towards me. As I was panting into the gag, her hands moved to my armpits as she settled into straddling me at my waist.

She looked down at me and said "now that was just a warm-up, see, most of the guys I get in here just tickle me, so I figure I'll just work out my desire for revenge on you."

Promises, promises.

With that, she attacked my armpits, I squealed and tried to thrash as much as I could with her pinning me. I pulled my arms down as far the restraints would let me, this was apparently too much for Brandy to allow.

"Uh-uh," she said, "you can't move your arms at all."

With that, she moved forward, pinning my arms down with her knees, and resumed tickling under my arms, now with her crotch in my face (which wasn't exactly unpleasant). She looked down at me in my agony and said "maybe I should invite up some of the other girls who are into tickling and let them play with you?" If I still had the ability to talk, I probably would have said 'go for it'.

She turned around, sitting on my upper chest, with her ass in my face, and started attacking my sides and stomach. Her feet were at the side of my head, and I managed to reach out my left hand and stroke the bottom of her foot, she squeaked and said "Oh, so you're trying to tickle my feet? You're gonna pay for that one sweetie."

With that, she lay down with her head at my feet and dug her nails into both sets of my toes, while simultaneously poking her toes into my armpits. At this point, I was going hysterical. After close to five minutes of this, she finally slowed down and turned to straddling me at my waist again.

"Well, I think we're pretty much done", she said, going to unstrap my gag, she fumbled with the strap a bit, and said "huh, it's stuck", she said, managing to sound as if she was genuinely surprised to find it that way, she shrugged and said "Guess I'll just have to keep you like this then", and immediately attacked my right armpit with both her hands, sending me into another fit of hysteria, before moving both hands to my left underarm.

Finally she stopped. "OK, done for real now," she said, undoing my gag, then my restraints. I lay there for a minute to catch my breath, I'd broken a sweat toward the end there.

"So did you have fun?" She asked me.

"Absolutely," I replied.

"Good to know" she said, giving me a hug as I stood up to get dressed. "I can't wait to see you again."

I couldn't either.

Last edited:
It sounds like you had a wonderful session! :devil:
Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Heh, I got Mil's seal of approval. I rock.

And yeah, the session was fun.

well normally i dont care for females tickling males stories because i cant put myself into the victims shoes, but this story was terrific. your humour is great and you write with great details. please do post more experiences. she sounds so cute and devious. i loved how she said maybe she should bring up some other girls to get their revenge.

isabeau :happyfloa

Excellent story Strider, you sound like a freakin' awesome lee :bouncybou
Also, I've seen a lot of "true tickling" M/F stories here but this is one of the first F/M ones I've read in a long time. You have a lot of cleverness and wit in your writing, seems like most girls would have a good laugh with you whether or not tickling was involved :) Your ler Brandy also sounded delicious and the way you described her she seems like a fantastic and playful ler. Great job!

Thank you for the kind words everyone

Izzy, I'll probably be tickling her next time, so if you want me to write m/f, you'll likely get it.

Last edited:
Wow!

Strider,

I really enjoyed your story! I would have loved to have been her, or at least been able to watch! Thanks for all of the details! That's awesome! Glad you had a great time!:)

~Ari:)

Strider said:
Thank you for the kind words everyone

Izzy, I'll probably be tickling her next time, so if you want me to write m/f, you'll likely get it.

sure that would be great. but i do like some f/m tickling so dont change for me. plus you write so very well. i enjoy reading your experiences.

isabeau

Not bad

I don't usually like F/M as I can't put myself in the shoes as I am not very ticklish at all. But your story was rather funny. Kepp it up. You are a talented writer my good man.

hmmm so where is that story where you tickled Brandy? hehe just had to bump this up, because i had completely forgotten about it.. it was so very well detailed and love the gag bit..

sorry guys

wonderful experience to share ,thx for sharing,
But in this forum why for nearly every F/M story there must be a sequel of M/F one ,while not every M/F story has an F/M sequel,and also replies of people saying stuff like(F/M isn't my cup of tea,....etc),sorry i don't mean anyone exactly but it just don't happen on the other tickling related forums as tickle theater ,it's a complete turn off to the F/M stories fans here on tmf. :ermm:but loved the story anyway ,thx.

The Raptor said:
wonderful experience to share ,thx for sharing,
But in this forum why for nearly every F/M story there must be a sequel of M/F one ,while not every M/F story has an F/M sequel,and also replies of people saying stuff like(F/M isn't my cup of tea,....etc),sorry i don't mean anyone exactly but it just don't happen on the other tickling related forums as tickle theater ,it's a complete turn off to the F/M stories fans here on tmf. :ermm:but loved the story anyway ,thx.

i haven't noticed anyone being insulted when i say i prefer m/f or f/f stories. and if you might not have noticed, i also post on m/m stories and i don't say it's not my cup of tea.. also i have stated my opinion over on TT.. Sablesword wrote f/m in one of his latest chapters, and i said basically the same thing. everyone is entitled to their opinion. and the fact i post mostly positive comments on the stories i choose to post on, i do believe i'm allowed every once in a great while to state my opinion. i haven't noticed anyone else being turned off by my comments.. in fact one of my very best friends, Milagros, only writes f/m stories and i always read them and comment favorably on them..and he knows my preference, as i know his..

isabeau said:
i haven't noticed anyone being insulted when i say i prefer m/f or f/f stories. and if you might not have noticed, i also post on m/m stories and i don't say it's not my cup of tea.. also i have stated my opinion over on TT.. Sablesword wrote f/m in one of his latest chapters, and i said basically the same thing. everyone is entitled to their opinion. and the fact i post mostly positive comments on the stories i choose to post on, i do believe i'm allowed every once in a great while to state my opinion. i haven't noticed anyone else being turned off by my comments.. in fact one of my very best friends, Milagros, only writes f/m stories and i always read them and comment favorably on them..and he knows my preference, as i know his..
Isabeau I'm really sorry if you think I'm talking about you I was talking in general about that I've noticed many times here on the forum and some people do it on purpose, I totally respect your opinions and preference ,in fact even if I'm still a newbie to the forum I've always noticed your positive and sometimes lovely replies to newbies here and the people who contribute here with stories and other stuff, how can somebody be insulted:illogical.
some members like you really make this forum a better place,
me and I believe other members here on the forum are happy to have you here on tmf.
For strider:Me also don't comment on M/M or some M/F that is not my preference or heavily sexually related stories saying 'It's not my cup of tea'
and that's the better I think.:eek:

The Raptor said:
Isabeau I'm really sorry if you think I'm talking about you I was talking in general about that I've noticed many times here on the forum and some people do it on purpose, I totally respect your opinions and preference ,in fact even if I'm still a newbie to the forum I've always noticed your positive and sometimes lovely replies to newbies here and the people who contribute here with stories and other stuff, how can somebody be insulted:illogical.
some members like you really make this forum a better place,
me and I believe other members here on the forum are happy to have you here on tmf.
For strider:Me also don't comment on M/M or some M/F that is not my preference or heavily sexually related stories saying 'It's not my cup of tea'
and that's the better I think.:eek:

ahh ok sorry... i overreacted as always.. thanks for that..forgive me for being a silly blonde lololol..

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back