• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Introduction Thread"?

ViperGTS

There are alot of introductions clogging up the boards...why not make a forum specifically for new members? :p I will even volunteer my services to moderate it and move posts from other boards into it, if they are misplaced.

"The Introduction Thread"

I think this is a good idea. Just thought I'd say that.

I think it's good for people to come out and say a little something about themselves. Otherwise you get new posts and some people, myself included, are like, "Well, who the fuck is this?" :D

Just my two cents.

I tend to agree that this is a good idea. Besides keeping things in the proper areas, it would help us to not miss newer members when they come into the forum. However, unless we do have people moving threads, it will still remain an issue. TC forums has an intro section and folks still post their intros elsewhere. I'm sure the same would be likely here.

Ann

We've been kicking this idea around for a while. There are a few things that we wanted to include in it that never really got done, like a "how to use the forum" sticky and a "how to protect yourself online" sticky, but maybe we should just launch it without those and add them as time permits.

Jeff, like I said earlier, I would be HAPPY to moderate an Introduction forum. I would be more that thrilled to run around and move threads into the proper forum, as long as someone is willing to explain to me how things work and include me on the conversations about the new forum. :)

I like this idea. Everyone would know where to find new members, and I'm sure Viper would make an excellent moderator. Go for it! :D

You're welcome, Viper. Introductions are great, but they tend to get lost in all the threads in the Tickling Discussion section. :p

I know that this is old, but I was thinking of the same idea just the other day and was about to create a new thread about it when I thought I should look and make sure no one's started one about it. Lo and behold, someone did and I wanted to say, it would be a great idea to start an 'Introduction Thread'. There are so many newcomers who introduce themselves but their posts get lost amongst the millions of others, and half the time I miss out in welcoming them to TMF because I miss the post.

Introduction Thread/Subforum

The Introduction Thread/subforum is really a good idea, plus there is a willing volunteer to moderate it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back