• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

poor Sara. what did she do?? (part II)

primetime

Verified
2 weeks has passed since Sara was tortured by her fellow basketball teammates. She did her best to try an avoid contact with them, but of course, since they are on the same team, contact will always be there. during practices, the girls would smile at Sara, and giving that "you know what" look. Sara tried to blank it out of her mind, and plus, the basketball team was winning games. there was no need to make an issue out of something that passed long ago. but Sara kept thinking to herself "Why did they do that to me?" but, she didnt want to push the issue.

one day after practice, Sara made her way back to her dorm. it was Saturday night and the place was empty. either people went home or they were at a party. the door of the room next to hers was slightly ajar, and she heard some voices. Sara decided to eavesdrop.

"Hey you guys, remember what we did to Sara? that was so much fun!!" a female voice said.

"Yeah, she was so ticklish, ESPECIALLY on her feet. she did have some nice feet." another voice said.

"That will teach her a lesson though." Sara heard Jessica's voice. she leaned in closer. "She will never, EVER....."

at that point Sara leaned to far in and the door flew open, and Sara fell to the ground. wide eyed, she saw the occupants staring at her. it was Jessica and four other girls, one of them being her neighbor.

"well, well, well. look what we have here. it looks like we have a snoop. Hi Sara." Jessica said in a teasing voice.

Sara tried to get up quickly, but she was surrounded by two of the girls. they picked her up off the ground and held her arms.

"Trying to spy on us huh? bad girl. bad, BAD girl."

"No Jessica, i was trying to see who was here. i didnt mean to listen. i mean, i didnt mean to disturb you guys." Sara pleaded.

"well, we know what happens to naughty girls dont we? Girls, get her!!" Jessica commanded.

"NO!!!!" Sara yelled, but the girls quickly grabbed Sara and place her on the floor. inside the room there were two beds parrallel to each other with a space about the size of a queen size bed between them. two girls held Sara down, while the other began to tie Sara's wrists and ankles to the legs of each bed. Sara was spread eagled, with her right wrist and ankles tied to the legs of one bed, while the left wrist and ankle was tied to the legs of the other bed. she was tied tight and she couldnt move. she knew what was coming.

"Sara, Sara, Sara. i told you not to cross me, and you keep doing it. i think you forgot your last lesson havent you?" Jessica scolded her.

"NO!! PLEASE!!! I'M SORRY!!! DONT TICKLE ME!!!!" Sara pleaded.

Jessica looked her with a sorrowful look, then it turned to an evil sneer. "Oh, but Sara. i WILL teach you another lesson. Girls, STRIP HER!!!"

the other girls quickly began to tear at Sara's clothing. Sara's T-shirt was ripped off, then her shorts. another girl got some scissors and began to cut away. her shoes were taken off and her socks were cut open, revealing her barefeet. then Jessica took the scissors and cut away at her bra and panties!! Sara was now nude. she began to blush.

"Wow. Sara has a nice little body. firm breasts, and look at her mound. nice!!!" Jessica mentioned. "Now, let's tickle this body of hers!! Girls......BEGIN!!!!"

immediately the girls began to tickle Sara. one of them was at her armpits, another girl kneaded her stomach and the 3rd was at her knees. Jessica sat by Sara's tender and soft feet and began to tickle.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! NOOOOO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

the torture continued. her shaven armpits were scratched sending Sara into hysterics. her precious ribs and stomach were tickled and her knees were grabbed. at her feet Jessica traced the lines on her foot. Jessica loved these feet. so pink, so soft, so tender, so ticklish. she traced her nail across the ball of the foot and then ran it across the fleshy undersides of the wiggling toes. she tickled around the soft part of the instep, just every once in a while tickling into the arch. she just scurried her fingers across the sole, and Sara was into silent laughter now. then Jessica began to suck on Sara's big toe. her tongue dashed in and out of the crevice between the big toe and second toe, tickling the soft skin.

"NO!!! PLEASE STOPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

the girls continued to tickle Sara's nude form. she was in absolute hysterics and couldnt get away. Jessica was in full lust now. she was watching Sara's body squirm and wiggle from the tickling. she definitely felt Sara's feet wiggle in her grasp. the feet were so sensitive and Jessica was going to exploit that fact. she ran her tongue up the soft sole, and Sara screamed loudly. the girls looked at each other, then they got more aggressive in their tickling. Sara's ribs became a piano and it was like the girl tickling them was playing "Tooti-Frooti" on her ribs. the girl tickling the armpits just dug her fingers into Sara's hollows and tickled her like no tommorrow, and the girl at her knees just keep tweaking them, over and over and over again. Sara was in tickle hell. then Jessica told them to stop.

"Okay girls, its time to really torture her. move away from her." Jessica commanded. Sara began to catch her breath, but she then saw Jessica through her tear filled eyes. Jessica sat on her stomach and she displayed a feather!!

"no.....no....no more....please stop Jessica...please stop.." Sara moaned.

Jessica simply took the feather and s-l-o-w-l-y dragged it across the pink nipple of Sara's left breast. Sara's eyes popped WIDE OPEN.

"no...please Jessica...dont do this to me...."

Jessica continued her feather tease. the feather's quills slide all around the now hardened nipple. Sara was getting turned on. she didnt want to, but she was powerless to stop it. the feather continued its torturous path across the nipples and in between the breasts. then the feather made its way to Sara's belly, then back up to the nipples. Sara was begginning to moan. then Jessica got off her and took the feather down to Sara's pleasure center. she began to lightly dabble the feather in the minimal amount of pubic hair. the feather would slowly make its way around the pleasure mound. Sara was getting wet. she was totally turned on and she tried to move her hips to the rhythm of the feather. she was getting closer to orgasm. then Jessica stopped.

"c'mon...please...i'm so close..." Sara pleaded

"Oh no. i'm not going to let you. i want you to BEG me. i want you to tell me i AM YOUR MISTRESS!!"

Sara knew what Jessica was doing. she wanted her to completely give herself to her. she couldnt. if she did, then there would be no turning back. but, oh she was so close from a wave of pleasure. this pause in answering Jessica only got Jessica upset.

"girls, let's make her say it. suck her toes!!! i will tickle her some more." the girls began to suckle Sara's toes, while Jessica tickled the "happiest place on earth" some more. Sara was consumed with pleasure. she was now on the brink and just when she was just about to release.........Jessica STOPPED.

"NOOOOOOO...c'mon...PLEASE....."

"you know what to say Sara." Jessica smiled.

"please....please...my..my..my Mistress!!!" Sara finally let out.

Jessica simply smiled and said "i changed my mind. girls, let her go."

and with that, Sara was untied. she was exhausted, humiliated, and frustrated. Jessica was begginning to control her mind. Sara quietly got up and crawled her naked form out the door and when she was about to leave, turned her head and asked "Jessica..what did i do to you?"

"Oh, you know. and if you dont leave my sight right now, i will tickle those tender pink soles of yours for the rest of the night!!!!" Jessica threatened.

Sara crawled away and made it back to her room. she crawled onto her bed and began to sob. she knew that Jessica was beginning to control her body and soon she would control her mind. she laid her head on her pillow and began to cry. "what did i do?"..........

END PART II

comments anyone? should i do a part III?? thanks for any replies....

primetime

Man, I'm beginning to wonder what Sara did, but I'm lovin' the story! Have Sara put up a little more resitance before getting broken by Jessica. Can't wait 'til the next one! :D

IInX

I'm also enjoying your stories here... very entertaining thus far. I agree with a previous post. A little resistance maybe would be nice. My only suggestion is to NOT think about revenge yet. I personally don't think poor little Sara's "torture" should be over yet. Revenge IS sweet, but you could make it longer BEFORE that. Regardless, it's one of the few ongoing stories that I'm actually looking forward to. Keep up the great efforts.

:devil:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back