• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strange Nickelodeon scene

TripleHGame

TMF Regular
I was switching through the channels just now and I stopped on Nickelodeon because I saw the lovely Candace Bailey, formerly of U-Pick live, in some sort of clip show. They continued to show a bunch of clips and one of them ended up being a pair of bare feet (I think male) in stocks which looked like it was being tickled by some sort of laser. It just caught me by suprised and it was about 1/2 a second long. Anybody who watches Nick regular know what that is? It looked interesting.

i remember they did a funny segment once on kids tickling their brothers and sisters feet - theres a clip which obv can't be posted here, but i don't remember any stocks involved or come to mention it, lasers.

I remember this. It wasn't that. It was somethin kinda brand new. Like a quick review of 2005.

Edit: Caught it on camera on Nickelodeon west. Nothin important to report. It looks like a kid in some stocks getting tickled by green lasers. I'd post the pic/clips but one, I don't believe its allowed and two, its nothing good really. Now if only they'd bring Candace back, then there'd be somethin to talk about. Lol

The clip you saw was from "Zoe 101". Episode 7 "The Play".
First aired: 2/20/2005.

The boy in the stocks has a cold and the brainy girl is trying various methods of curing him and one of the ways is to send electrical pulses through the soles of his feet. He laughs and thrashes in reaction saying that it tickles. She decides to amplify the surges which sends him into gales of laughter.

Peace,

Ticklehunter.

I have a clip but it is not allowed here as it is minors

TC

I still don't understand....

A scene that is watched by everyone and anyone in the US is not allowed to be posted.

the TMF moderators have a rule that any clip irregardless of its origin that contains ticklees under 18 is not to be posted. There it is, plain and simple.

TC

It is spelled out plain and simple...

But by no means does it make sense...Anyways, I guess we have to respect the forum rules.

jazzyJ823 said:
But by no means does it make sense...Anyways, I guess we have to respect the forum rules.

It's simply because this is a fetish forum, and as such, a good portion of the people on the site see tickling as a sexual thing, or relate it to sex. Mixing minors into the equation just...isn't a good idea. It's like saying, "Tickling turns you on? Here, have some pictures of kids!"

jazzyJ823 said:
It's because this is an essentially sexual forum. So posting pictures of children here would be placing them in a sexual context, and that would likely cause problems.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back